Bro you don't need a gun to defend yourself

>Bro you don't need a gun to defend yourself
>Just go to the gym and lift wei....
youtu.be/sMPp6sW45dw

Anywho what's a good starter gun for CCW? Don't want to spend too much or waste time with mcdojo shit

Attached: Around blacks never relax.jpg (1080x1928, 307K)

G19

G23

Blacks like to ambush.
Head on a swivel when around blacky

I'm a 5'7 130lbs cuteboi, I'm going to continue to keep the field level in case some violent fucc wants to start some.
g43m walther pps, sig p290 etc

What the fuck was that monkey's problem

Post tummy

kek'd.
RHINO just got enriched.
fucking cuck.

Always remember

Attached: 1364676645644.jpg (251x245, 11K)

around blacks, never relax

A Glock 27 with a 9mm barrel (and spare .40 S&W barrel in your EDC pouch) is the patrician choice. The subcompact frame takes your high discipline and confidence to hold properly, and accepts virtually every 9mm/.40SW/.45GayAndPozzed glock pattern magazine ever made, making it a universal gun. As an infidel, you can heroically take full sized magazines off dead cops and have increased capacity and grip. If they're using .40 S&W, just swap out the barrels, and you're ready to rock. You can also bring your own 15/17/19/24/29/31/33/40 round extended magazines instead.

Either you're a handlet in paradise with the subcompact frame, or you're like MAC with his P365 gangster gat finger discpline.

And a .40 S&W frame / Active 9mm conversion barrel / Spare .40 S&W conversion barrel setup in longslide 17l/34/24 configuration, with the grip cut down to accept subcompact magazines, is god tier.

Glock 19 is discord tranny redditor material, don't buy it.

Attached: 01132019_214207.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

If he didn't lift he would have a broken backpack and the nigger would have killed him. Since he has so much muscle this barely phased him. Bad argument.

>literally dropkick a 71 year old bodybuilder in the back
>he's still standing and fine.

manlets. when will they learn?

Shut up with that crap, get a Glock 19 and train with it until your fingers bleed it will serve you well

wanna know how I know you don't train?

How the fuck would a gun have prevented him from getting kicked in the spine with no warning by a lunatic

>fights=/=nigger ambush

>not giving him a Lamborghini
Deserved it, desu.

His physical prowess kept him from getting hurt. Any other 70 year old would be dead or paralyzed.

Anyways, Shield 9mm.

I have a ported S&W Shield 9mm. It'll help you hit shit better at the expense of being louder, and reducing velocity by a few percent. You're not going to get blinded by the flash, some fudds will act like the flash from the ports will be like getting an X300 Ultra shined in their face. Also, I like XS Big Dot sights. You're lining up a dot with a line, it's easier and quicker than traditional 3 dot.

Attached: xs_big_dot.jpg (640x480, 225K)

KYS and your prolapsed shithole lips, Nutnfaggy

This. Took a dropkick to the back at his age without making a peep.

Attached: tacticalonionrings.jpg (960x960, 98K)

Kill yourselves sodomites

Attached: 1494070189778.jpg (750x445, 277K)

A cc is nice but the best defense is generally going to be numbers, even in the vid Arnies security team stepped in quicker than you could recover and start shooting. Get a usp compact in .40 or a J frame

What a waste

Story?

My favorite carry gun is my old gen 9 shield. PSA is selling them for like 250$ right now. I have extremely large hands, and for some reason this gun just melts into my hands. It feels amazing to shoot.

Attached: EDC1.jpg (1536x2048, 1.05M)

HELP ME, I NEED A LAMBORGHINI

Attached: 1556947691356.jpg (1600x1200, 1.25M)

Lmao I'd pay to hear what he was thinking

Attached: 1557539008261m.jpg (769x1024, 106K)

Attached: EDC3.png (1514x1304, 2.68M)

>wanting a lambo in South Africa
That shit would be gone as soon as you looked away.

GET TO DA CHOPPER

>implying a gun would have helped at all in that situation
>implying anything but a spiked shell or personal active armor would have helped

What? I'm a fag, not a transexual.
Let me live my life without influencing yours you unamerican shit.

The founding fathers executed gays don't talk to me about "Unamerican" faggot

Look at the juicy ass jiggling on that jump rope.

Why are apes so violent?

Attached: TFW you relax.png (1024x904, 813K)

Literally made for big white cock

>executed gays
Lmao.. I suppose you go to church every sunday, abstain during lent, and donate 80% of your income to the church as well?
You want to harm other people for living out their lives. That's unamerican as fuck.
If it's any consolation I hate obnoxious sjw pride-parade flaunting faggots just as much as you do.

10% . aleast know your shit kiddo

Niggers need to be exterminated. I will never understand why the white South Africans let the nigger population grow so much. They should have built a wall and ejected all or killed all the niggers in the country.
Btw this bullshit about South Africa being black is just that, bullshit. Niggers came to South Africa after the whites arrived and started industrializing Nd building an actual country, like rats to a warm home in the winter. They were always violent animals, always parasites.

Attached: 1541533676182.jpg (715x1538, 152K)

10% now, yeah. That's nice of you, genuinely.
I also donate to local food pantries and homeless shelters; most of which are run by churches. I'm not against them nor individuals rights and freedoms guaranteed in this noice country we call the US.
Why would you want to harm or limit the rights of your fellow Americans?

>muh muscles will protect me
>gets shot
People who say that just reinforce my theory that autism is a choice. As for good ccw I couldn't tell ya, I still don't have a pistol yet.

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

why is water wet

G26

That's the funny part. The boers left the pygmies alone and the bantus came in and exterminated them. Whites have a much more legitimate claim on the Veldt than the blacks do

apparently, he wanted a Lamborghini.

a ccw wouldn't protect you from this attack. I carry a g43

Why is sugar so sweet?

As multiple other people have pointed out in the thread, Arnold is 71. If he wasn't in amazing shape the kick would've snapped his back in half at that age, but instead he fell over, got right back up, and was fine.
He was also blindsided from the back, no concealed carry pistol would ever be able to somehow give him psychic powers to avoid that.
Jow Forums is full of fatties who will do any mental gymnastics necessary to pretend their obesity doesn't matter.

Arnold was assaulted, but you gotta admit that getting jump-kicked by a guy a third of your weight isn't a really big deal. We can safely assume that if the assailant had wanted to hurt The 'Negger he could have come up with a knife or something. It's pretty certain that this was some posturing on the blackie's part. Either a bet, or maybe a way to win some 'hut cred' or whatfuckingever.

I'm not saying I would fucking dropkick Hillary if she showed up at my local supermarket but I'd be thinking about it, that's for sure.

Attached: 1406618209558.gif (241x241, 2.86M)

>white South Africans let the nigger population grow so much.

They needed more labor for big farms, and they controlled the law at the time, so the negative effects didn't show up immediately.

Whites are apparently being killed by black people in south Africa apparently. Why do people even go there

>I'm not THAT type of degenerate, I'm THIS kind of degenerate.
How do you think trannies ended being normalized?

Use to go to school with a Nigerian guy he was really fucked up. Nigerian men have some issues with personal space. If a white guy did half the shit they do they would be in jail.

One day the boy found a diabetic needle pen. He started stabbing people with it as joke.

Seek help.

Attached: IMG_20190417_064741_711.jpg (1280x1249, 185K)

>without influencing yours
Is that honestly what you fucking think?

Attached: b5f.jpg (600x589, 46K)

They're not insane, though. Just alien (and retarded), so it might just look insane when seen from an outsider's perspective.
To themselves, they are internally consistent and everyone else are the weird ones. Dropkicking Arnold wasn't a senseless action, it was just done by someone whose motives might as well have been, practically speaking, insane.

Attached: 1370939888666.gif (350x196, 2.47M)

What kind of retarded horseshit is this?

>im not against churches or individual rights
>tries to imply the user xir is replying to is a christian as if its an insult of some kind
Buddy...just do us all a favor and find some good old boys and offer them a chain. They'll know what to do next.

Are you black or something? It's not rocket science.

P30SK, try to get it hooked up with an LEM trigger, totally not an HK shill

Internal consistency has nothing to do with whether or not a person is insane.

Looks like cartel violence.
Lung shot blew out blood.

Something about insanity being relative. That crazies do not realize they are crazy and think everyone else is crazy.

>namefag
>thinks a gutshot is a lung shot
Checks out. Every time.

The rest of the sentence is context to that, you dumb shit. And yes, some of the weirder mental afflictions are literally a lack of mental continuity and consistency.

>Jow Forums is full of fatties who will do any mental gymnastics necessary to pretend their obesity doesn't matter.
That's true I guess, feels nice not being an obesity nigger although I'm still going for ccw once I get a pistol.

yes, fitness is an important aspect of life and shouldn't be compensated for with metal and fire. If he had followed the logic of these retards, he would be unfit and get K.O. by that kick. Instead he remains here

Attached: gymtime.jpg (600x474, 68K)

>went to SA
>relaxed

Sorry RACIST but if Arnold would of bought this poor man a Lamborghini this would not of happened. He is rich, the 1%! and he can't even buy a BLACK MAN a car?

Deserved it.

>5'7 130lbs
>cuteboy
lol no
get off of my board you fat fuck manlet

Jokes on you, I lift daily

So how did the blood pass above her diaphragm and blow out her nose?
Lower left lung.
Did she vomit it out?
Tell me Mr EMT.

>surprise running drop kick from behind
>0 effect on target
71 years old. Most 21 year old men couldn't shrug that shit off.

at the end of the day these people don't practice what they preach
>muh second amendment
>what is the first one again lololol

faggot hands wrote this post

That is true, but what does that have to do with the post you replied to?

>130 is considered fat
>calls him a manlet
look whos speaking, chelsea manning

Untrue. The guy that drilled and trained Washington's entire army at Valley Forge was a gay former Prussian General.

post body
you're not feminine, you're low test

he relaxed.

Attached: 1554931254284.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

Block 24. The longer slide helps the bullet get up to armor penetrating speed after it leaves the barrel. I saw it on a youtube video And its able to go through 3 people standing together at the same time. Definitely the best option out there.

Attached: pi1630103-03.jpg (650x433, 35K)

Why is the grass green?

Attached: Mankey uses jumpkick! It wasnt very effective.webm (480x480, 853K)

>Gen 9
You mean gen one, right?

Same shit different pile

Attached: squashedheads9.jpg (450x304, 39K)

>filthy disgusting nigger touched the Arnold

Attached: 8E41CF78-AFEE-4977-B823-3F42ED6DDC05.jpg (707x500, 85K)

Typical nigger behavior

imagine drop kicking an elderly man in the back and he barely fucking reacts

I thought this was a screen shot of golden eye 64 on jungle map.

lol what a shit bodyguard

>Let me live my life without influencing yours
That's a big ECKS DEE right there. Fag propaganda spills over everywhere. You're a scourge

Attached: 1499394201725.jpg (686x720, 79K)

All the same in my book.

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

I'm not sure what I just read, but it's beautiful.

Doesn't change the fact that faginess was a crime back then. Also the proof that he was a fag was weak as fuck and came from only 1 fag source.

von Steuben came to my mind as well. Reading up on him and it says his "crimes" were kind of just ignored because he kept it quiet and did so much for the Colonial Army. Proof that even from the beginning, laws only matter if someone cares enough to enforce them and that someone's valorous deeds can overpower a social deviance. I wish more gay dudes looking for heroes knew about him, it's a good tale.

0% Know science