Sten kits

Is it worth getting one and bubbafying it? They're pretty cheap

Attached: 764f46c92dfab8896e245d3f64664c51.jpg (800x510, 30K)

Attached: Modernized Sten.jpg (1200x1600, 400K)

That's pretty hot but I want to put it in an enfield stock

Just build a normal Sten you fucking faggot

Normal sten stocks are disgusting
The frogs made them wood for a reason

Attached: 22F8355D-F405-4544-B486-8AE56FE9AC5D.jpg (3032x1176, 322K)

Sure, why not.

Converting them to closed bolt semi auto operation is a bit tricky, but if you don't care about the NFA that's up to you.

Attached: STEN Suomi hybrid.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Do it. Considering that part kits can be acquired for less than $200 and they're pretty much blank canvasses, bubba the fuck out of it.

I hope it can be rechambered
Think someone did it in 7.62 tokarev

I love it.

Attached: Stem.jpg (1023x582, 87K)

Legal to make (MAKE) (NOT BUY) open bolt guns, as long as it's not intent to sell blah blah blah. The open bolt restrictions only apply to manufacturers. A full giggles still a no go though, as long as we assume law abiding.

Why don't you bubba fuck yourself

hello there atf

For the purpose of producing your own firearm, YOU are the manufacturer. You can't make an open bolt gun legally, as the law dictates that they can't be *produced*; it doesn't say they can't be owned - it says they can't be made.

The length-of-pull, the stock and the trigger grip are all godawful on the sten. I shot about 200 rounds with a full-auto once, it was terribly uncomfortable.

I would be interested in one with an A1-A2 style stock.

Attached: 1537715804713.jpg (590x767, 127K)

Fuck i want one of these now! Like a Ghettofied MPL or Carl-Gustav. Would be nice with a top rail and right folder stock... and i think i can make it on a STEN since open bolt semis and SBRs are legal here.

Does anyone have the resources on how to make one from scratch?

if you're gonna throw an AR stock on there, you might as well buy a PSA kit and an anderson lower. It will be better in every way. If you want a sten, get it because its a sten, not to imitate an AR.

Being a worthwhile endeavor doesn't always have to do with being financially worthwhile. This said, I really don't get why you'd want to do it, I'd honestly say it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. These things were occasionally thrown into rooms with full mags in them instead of grenades, that should tell you about how good they were as firearms.

its going to end up costing around $600 to finish it