How badly did this guy fuck this gun

How badly did this guy fuck this gun.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SfDh8i7baVYThe

Attached: B8FDE571-613B-4A1D-9FF4-9010F1E4E327.png (640x1136, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7FlQGpQQ_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fucking cylinder doesnt function lol

This guy does knives and shit all the time. He pisses me the fuck off because he makes them all look like dog shit every time. I know this retard is shit skin beaner by his hands, also every thing he makes looks like a fucking beaner did it.

I really don't like the pimp gun aesthetic, but that revolver was pretty fucked. At least he restored something that could really use it.

It's a tragedy that he so over polished it, but it's technically in a better state than it was before. Really no saving it to a functional state without replacing the cylinder, regardless of what he did.

You should ask to speak with his manager.

He already said in a comment that a part for it was missing, which he blames the squib load for. Otherwise, I felt like how his work on the finish was mediocre.

Weren’t these blued? He took a fucking angle grinder to for fucks sake. All he did was seriously devalue it.

Yeah

>All he did was seriously devalue it
you can't devalue 0, and the rusted piece of crap he started with was worth exactly that.

>first thing he does when it's "finished" is fling the action back 3 times

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It wasn't worth anything before, it's only value is in being a shelf piece. That oxidation he pulled off is much more likely patina than bluing. I agree that he shouldn't have polished so excessively, but it's still better than it rusting away.

>t.boomer with a garage full of rusty old shit he thinks is valuable

>MFW he wire brushed the rifling

Is this guy a Pajeet or something. I was wondering if he found it in a field or in a shed or something?

He didn't shoot it either

Attached: 48383272_359472031298298_2266254676443791360_n.jpg (406x480, 34K)

I just want videos of someone who knows what they're doing restoring beat up old guns to good, functional condition. Preferably in a format where I don't have to listen to some fat fuck talk or look at some fat fuck breathing heavily over a workbench.

0%
He took a nonfunctioning peice of shit and turned it into a functioning peice of shit. By my calculations, that's a good thing.

Yeah actually you can, I’m not saying don’t remove the rust/patina. He fucking grinded away and took it from 0 to -100. Whereas if an actual restorer did it they would’ve increased its value.

It's not safe to shoot, and there is a squib load in the barrel.

It's not functional except as a bomb or toy.

It was rusted enough that any finish would be 100% gone. Also, it wasn't that unusual to leave guns in the white back in the day. Regardless, this guy has more skill than taste.

It still doesn’t function. He turned a non function piece of shit into a non functioning piece of shit.

I didn’t say there was still blueing. His piece is gonna rust over again because this dumb beaner will keep it in his tool box.

That's the worst kind of restoration. It's a "restoration." It doesn't look like it's supposed to, nor was he using the proper tools. The worst thing is that people are going to copy this retard.

With that said, that gun clearly went through a fire. It's not safe to shoot again.

This is one of the ways you can tell the difference between people who are actually restoring stuff on Youtube and people who are just prettying up old nasty junk for likes.
>Get a piece of clearly rusty non-stainless steel
>Polish the fuck out of it
>Tilt it around at the camera to show how shiny it is
>Collect likes and subscribe
>Have the thing rust again in a few days because no protective coating was applied.

The legit dudes tend to either blue, oil blacken, paint, or otherwise protect exposed metal.

Tell us about the retirement Camaro and Mustang you have rotting in your backyard, Terry you boomer fuck. Do you know what you got? No tire kickers? No low ballers?

He didn't fuck it up because the cylinder and barrel were already fucked. He chromed over pitted metal, and other metizo brained "restoration " attempts. It will fool enough drug store cashiers and taxi drivers to get him around until he gets shot with a working gun or sells it to a drunk who gets same outcome.

What do the legits do for pitting? can they lead it, copper it and chrome it? Will the chrome stick?

It's fine as an ugly presentation piece for really unappealing scumbag decorating.
But he might as well have filled the cylinder with cement to deter other 3rd worlders from trying to fire it.

Mark on C&Rsenal shows how to fix this the right way. So fucking simple.

I cringed during this dudes entire video. Ruined a good gun.

Blow it out your ass.

can't he just keep it oiled?

>Was a squib
he plucked it out, the barrel was clear at the end of the "restoration"

I'm fairly certain that gun is well beyond the point where it could be saved by boiling and wire-wheeling.

How the fuck do you devalue a uselss pile of rust?

That gun was beyond being good. The pitting on it is pretty deep. Good chance timing was fucked too.

Its pretty difficult to keep a no-finish gun from rusting even with extensive oil. Pretty much have to keep it in a container with oil.

Shut the fuck up boomer

Attached: sleepy kitty.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

Looking at that photo, this is screaming out "fire damage" to me.

I've actually seen fire-damaged guns at a show as well as a literal fire sale from a gun shop that got robbed then burned.

I'm betting the springs are fucked as well

(pic related, those were all burned first, which is why there are no grips)

Attached: stack.jpg (877x707, 216K)

But his still had the plastic grips in the beginning of the video. To me this looks like a barn or basement wall find.

Attached: 1553296259501.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

That nice even coat of rust threw me, you see that a lot when there is a fire and the gun is hosed down when hot.

Still calling it was scorched, the grips might have had a higher melting point than modern plastics.

Is it a Mk IV or Mk VI? Really don't feel like watching that video

I want videos of someone building guns from scratch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7FlQGpQQ_w

Mk IV in .32, looks like

Not using liquid of god and some lube

Attached: 71-NefgWg9L._SY606_.jpg (455x606, 29K)

I really don't get what you're bitching about. It was ruined long before he started working on it. It certainly looks a hell of a lot better now than it did. The fact that his greasy spic hands have probably restarted the rusting process is irrelevant. I do believe that you're just a huge faggot who likes to complain and show off how much you know about guns. Pro tip: h&r 32 revolvers are Saturday night specials and not worth a fuck to begin with

You mean .380/200, or .38 S&W in Burger calibers

Not sure what the grips were made of, some kind of phenolic resin I'd imagine.

Wood grips would char.

Rule of thumb is if it got hot enough for the wood to char its fucked. Still there are people who throw caution to the wind, put new springs in, and keep shooting

All these faggits actually defending this beaner. Fuck.

take a hike, Jow Forums

I'd like to see you even try and restore something. Yeah he fucked up but at least there was an attempt rather than letting be a rust pile

bakelite at least doesn't melt or deform from heat.

No, they also came in .32
I have one in 38, this one looks smaller.

>Its pretty difficult to keep a no-finish gun from rusting even with extensive oil.
False.
Most guns have parts that have no finish and there were guns that had no finish at all.

Attached: 1200px-Revolver_modèle_1873.jpg (1200x900, 187K)

>model of 1873
>S.1877

more frog treachery

>something that has potential
>let’s just fuck it up because nobody has done it yet
Literally retarded.

Stfu Nigger, how many times do we have to say this. Jow Forums is a Jow Forums board.

No it isn't you newfag assgoblin. Garunteed you came here in 2016.

Attached: 6326756B7AD9419AA9D20516B7CE4459.jpg (500x592, 44K)

depends on the climate, everything rusts in warm saltwater areas. not traditional cowboy lands.

that retarded youtuber's from pakistan. what did you expect?

Pakistanis get a +5 racial bonus to gunsmithing though.

Attached: armas_paquistao_01-tfb.jpg (500x374, 68K)

Pakis really know DAKKA

The gun was already fucked up beyond repair but all the beaner did was make it look pretty

I hate this channel

>all these angry boomers talking about "ruining it's value"
The thing had zero value in it's rusted state. Now it's at least somewhat functional.

>Rusting to the point of pitting
>people crying about him grinding it smooth.
Haven't you retards ever heard of stress concentration?
Why do you think plastic is so easy to tear if you start at a cut?

He should have stopped when he cleaned the rust off with electrolysis. The gun looked good with patina. Just oil it or blue, but don't polish it. And the grips were ugly.

>thought he was a Pajeet
>turns out to be a Paki
fuck I was close!