Noreen 30-06 AR

Anyone have one of these??? Seriously considering getting the Long range assassin! Or maybe even the Carbine! Before you go on about the .308 blahblahblah... I want it specifically for the m2 ammo ive got... The Garand is a little to dated for my likings but is still not out of the realm of possibility!

Attached: AMerican eagle laugh.jpg (374x378, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stores.csspecs.com/vepr-30-06-20-round-magazine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wish i could get a .270 one

I remembers they were not mall ninja 7 years ago.

Nobody seems to want a long stroke AR.

>Nobody seems to want a long stroke AR.
Certainly not in 30-06. If you're going to put up with all the drawbacks of a long action, it better be 300WM or some shit.

What are the draw backs?

There are not many options when it comes to a semi auto 30-06 platform, much less a modern platform! This would serve the purpose of being viable firepower able to run black tips that are actually obtainable! 30-06 is the only round you can find in Black tip, Plus its a decent round in terms of ballistics/range when weighed against price to shoot!

get a VEPR 30 06 instead.

I have not heard of
>>Noreen 30-06 AR
will google

didn't Olympic arms or Stag arms or someone make an are in 270?

well at $1,800 at least they offer free shipping

what kind of bull shit broke tier tard do they take me for that i cant pay for shipping?

didnt even realize Vepr had a 30-06... thats is a realistic option and it will compliment my mak90 and make the safe a lil chinkier!

because you were posting in the hi-point thread

LMAO scratch that... looks like finding one will be a bitch! there is ONE on Gun broker and its bastardized for over 2k

FOund one... But realize im going to be giving up alot of accuracy compared to the noreen as id have to put on a mount and scope... Does anyone on Jow Forums have any experience with eitherr of these options... Granted 1000yd shots will be a rarity Id still like to be capable to at least 600

If you really hate money they do have a semi auto .408 cheytac

So you guys have at least widened my horizons to other options my list goes liek this now
1. Noreen 30-06 AR
2. Vepr 30-06
3. Garand

if it's precision you're looking for, get the AR.

The vepr 30 06 is a comfortable, beautiful looking rifle, with an adjustable gas system and ak-like recoil impulse. It's an absolute blast to shoot, I have the 308 version. Super reliable, and the chrome lining + russian pedigree means you almost never have to clean it... just keeps going. You can also get svd furniture.

really it just depends on what you want.

Attached: vepr3006.jpg (960x960, 322K)

What kinda groups do you get at like 400-500 yds?

Mine shoots 2 moa, maybe a little tighter if you put gucci ammo into it. 30 06 will be right about the same. So that'd be a 10" group at 500.

Also I use these mags almost exclusively... make sure u compare mag costs when judging these two platforms

>stores.csspecs.com/vepr-30-06-20-round-magazine/

Attached: IMG_20190511_194814.jpg (2000x1500, 1.73M)

I just watched the noreen AR nail a Target at 650+ yards supposedly cold bore 1 st shot , almost dead center on a roughly 10 inch target(Youtube)

Gucci fudd 30 06 guns are always an option

Attached: CB2A0192-08B4-4A7A-A9FE-952D0594D78B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

The manufacture made the video too though

30-06 is not better than .308 in any way unless you handload and actually use the extra case capacity.

just get a (nu)BAR