.45 Hi-Point Pistol

My first (and currently only) handgun is a Hi-Point .45 semiauto.
I have taken shit for this gun since I bought it a few years ago. People talk cap about it but never give a reason other than "It's cheap".
I have put over 1,000 rounds through it and have never had a problem with it.
Where does the hate for Hi-Point firearms come from?

Attached: 4804-DEFAULT-l.jpg (900x600, 73K)

Richfags and their Gucci glocks
It's not like you used steel cased in a hi point

>Where does the hate for Hi-Point firearms come from?
h&k sales reps

Attached: 0-9807896.jpg (1024x563, 108K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

People think it's a gun for poor niggers, like the regularly serviable century Arms product

and reason why poor fags justify buying a shitty gun
in 3, 2, 1...

Exactly. It was a cheap purchase, which is why I got it. This board seems to be pro-gun ownership, why would you put down someone actively participating in one of the greatest american freedoms.
I'm trying to understand the hate for cheap firearms.
Justify your response, or fuck off.

Hi-Points save lives, OP. Like those times when Basketball Americans try to use them on their victims but they ham or when they miss by 7 feet because the rifling in the barrel is so poor.

I refuse to believe that rifling can cause as much inaccuracy as a 50 IQ dindu failing to aim at all.

triggered
>>Justify your response
my response... fuck you.
go buy shitty guns faggot

>I have nothing to say to defend myself other than to say more derogatory shit
understood and disregarded. thanks.

I have no reason to defend my opinion to internet idiots.
go be triggered back on /b

Way to back up your argument. Dumb cunt.

It’s a gun that shoots bullets user. It’s goid at its job but it isn’t special or aesthetic so nobody on this Laotian ice sculpting forum likes it, but if it’s what you have and you’re happy that’s all that matters.

then your opinion does not matter. Since you evoked /b/ it seems you frequent there. Why don't you take your lack of facts and arguments back. No longer worth shitting up my own thread by responding to you further. thx

Right. It's not special or aesthetic. It is function and so far for me it has been reliable. I don't think I would trust throwing it in the mud then shooting it like I've seen vids of people doing with glocks, but it does it's job well.
So, you're saying it comes down to aesthetic and optics of the brand?
I usually don't defend it other that "I got it cheap" so if i can say it is just as reliable and accurate as any other .45 I would like to say that without having other facts thrown in my face.
Basically, I don't want to look like a fool for saying untrue things about my firearm.

I’ve got a Glock 26 but there is literally nothing wrong with owning a Hi-Point, if it’s what you can only afford than get it and git gud with it but if you can afford to get something more concealable and made with higher quality parts than do it. I want to buy a Hi-Point just because and because it has a cyber punk look to it, especially that new model that’s coming out

They are ugly as shit, their triggers are shit and their magazines are shit. That being said, buy whatever you can afford and don't take the shit on Jow Forums seriously. I mean you should see what Jow Forums thinks about my iwi jericho .45 pistol....

I am glad you are concerned about my opinion
tell me why are you so triggered?
>>Justify your reason
wait, I know why, because daddy touched your boy parts and now you have homosex fantasies

I don't take it seriously, but it's a good place to get people's opinions and figure out why they have those opinions.
That being said, I haven't had an issue with the trigger mechanism, but I did have an issue with one of the magazines and had to buy a new one. I'm not sure i consider that a part of the firearm itself though.

Attached: Jericho.png (1000x750, 490K)

the triggers are mushy as all fuck, that and some people have had issues with them breaking since they are made of plastic

exactly

>if i say fuck you i win!
Imagine being this white. No wonder jews even got this far in this country

It's like that on all boards. My Ryzen 2700X smokes 90% of the rigs on Jow Forums but all the Intel fanbois say I must be poor for running AMD.
Bunch of slackjawed faggots around here.

>railed Jericho

Attached: colonel_klink.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Where is your chrome slide and rhinestones op. Step up your ghetto blaster game. Lurk more.

This go in to any gun shop and ask what I can get for $200 hi-point or taurus is what they're gonna show you what they have on hand. No matter what your budget is everyone deserves the right to bear arm.
>T.hispanic

Hi Point owner fired over 1,000 rounds

This proves you could have bought something better

Attached: 38720DED-029A-4E16-8A4C-28AC6418D3B1.jpg (400x300, 50K)

The hate primarily comes from the fact it's a cheap gun associated with Jamals, I say they're much like a WASR or C308 in that they work but nobody is going to think anything good about you for having one

Weak bait.

You called?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Yes, I could have. It was and still is my first handgun. I hunt and have a couple rifles and a shotguns. I shot for recreation occasionally but I mainly hunt.
Other than aesthetic, is there good reason too look into something better?
I can't deny I like the looks and accessories for other pistols but I don't shoot it enough to justify spending more for another one.

Top shelf my friend.

>guy busts out his glock 19 with custom slide
>op whips out this hog

>mfw all glock boys bow to the jhp

because they are cheap and ugly. thats really it.

i own two hipoint firearms a c-9 and a 995 rifle. both are probably the most reliable semiautos i own. ive never even cleaned either, the pistol i just dont care about the 995 i just dont want to take apart.

i wouldnt buy them new because for like 50 more dollars you can get a sd9 or a pt111 g2 but if you can get a pistol for under like $80-90 youre doing great and a 995 can be had for less than $200

You do you user. Being armed and being able to shoot well is the most important thing. If you have a high point that you practice with regularly and are accurate with, good for you.

At a certain point it might make sense to buy a nicer handgun, but use what you have.

Exactly. Everyone should rock the best gun their budget allows and a shitty gun is better than no gun. If it’s all you can get then do it. But if you’re a semi rich fag and you get a hi point just because you want to cheap out, then you’re doing yourself a disservice

Products you use in a life or death situation are items where justifying buying the "best" makes the most sense.

Your not buying a vacuum. This is the thing you choose to defend your life and or family's life. Is it worth a $200 difference to buy a product where a company inherently chose to use lesser than optimum parts and may have cut other corners to sell a product at a lower price? That's not to say the cheap guns dont work, but theres a lot of competition at higher price ranges where the products have been deemed combat worthy by for example the US army or police

That being said something is better than nothing and get good with what you got, as other I'm sure will say. It's the fact that this particular product that will be used to save lives is worth getting the best rather than saving some money on a vacuum.

Attached: 1558066639499.jpg (1024x725, 80K)

It's objectively a shit gun in every way. It's heavy, it has a low round count, it's clunky, shit ergonomics, the slide doesn't even have full serrations. You could spend less than $100 more and get a Ruger LC9s and get a way better gun. All that being said, if it's what you can afford, have at it. Remember that the hate is at the gun itself and not at you. When you can afford a better gun, you'll be all the better for it as long as you practice with it. Time behind the gun is more important than what you carry, provided it goes bang when you pull the trigger.

>t.mestizo low I.Q. borderline nig

Being able to speak speak Spanish is not the reason why you're poor.

Shit trigger, big profile, huge and heavy pot steel slide and chamber.

"It's cheap and it works reliably" are the only selling arguments.

DESU an SD9VE isn't that much more expensive and you get 3x the gun in the same package, and it can be taken even further with a $30 DIY trigger upgrade down the road. From what I hear they're just as common in pawn shops. Hi-Points are only good for the memes and uninformed consumers.

>My first (and currently only) handgun is a Hi-Point .45 semiauto.
>I have taken shit for this gun since I bought it a few years ago.
lmfao! You're a poorfag with a shitty gun! You prolly blow hobos for a nickle and give change back! You fail and suck at life!
In all seriousness, if you actually own a real gun, you're doing better than at least 50% of the noguns loser children that port here. On the other hand, if you were able to afford 1,000 rounds of .45acp, you certainly could have afforded a decent firearm. HiPoints are crap-- fucking garbage. Even if they mostly go BANG when you pull the trigger, well, almost all guns do that. HiPoint makes cheap guns out of pot metal, if you're happy with that, enjoy. However, I suggest you try a real firearm that can actually be disassembled for cleaning without using a punch to knock out a roll pin. HiPoints are made to be disposable; for a bit more you can buy a gun that with last your lifetime.

It's ugly as sin and has a ghettoblaster reputation
But you do you, OP. To each his own.

My next handgun is gonna be a hi point for my parents for home defense

They always did tell me you should spend more on the optic than on the gun.

That is such a good video

Attached: 1553566443175.gif (400x200, 218K)

Get them a Walther Creed or Ruger Security for like 100 bucks more or fuck even a Taurus G2C is like 50$ more

THIS

>I have put over 1,000 rounds through it and have never had a problem with it.
I didn't know this was meant to be 'special'. My first gun was a Glock 17 and the day I bought it I put 500 rounds through it. I put about another 2,000 rounds through it over a few years before I sold it. Never had a problem and I assume it still doesn't... *shrug*

>why would you put down someone
Hi, welcome to the internet.

Not even OP, but learn to recognise when you got beat.

At least it's a .45. God's chosen caliber.

If your magazine fails and you don't have a spare (which you should) then your gun is pretty useless.

I like hi-points, but lets be honest. If you bought it new, it's a $200 pistol. Save some more money and you can get police trade in glocks for $100 bucks more, give or take. Even some M&P's are sub $200 for trade ins.

Litterally a cz with poor quality.

Based, but also go back to your homeland

Given the good things I’ve heard about hi point’s customer service, I’m not sure that this really applies. The technology for a semiautomatic handgun isn’t magic, it’s well over a hundred years old. Just follow the specs completely and don’t use chink pot metal and you’ve got a serviceable, simple handgun

Attached: D4F68449-37C7-4152-BC14-A1DF326D5F15.jpg (328x427, 53K)

>DA/SA no decocker
Dropped

Intel only exists for jewing Jow Forums autists while the ryzen performs just as great

Having a warranty and good customer service does not in and off itself indicate quality. Especially with guns.

The only problem here is the rail.

You have more guns than half of this board.

How are guns different from any other high-quality tool? A company offering a full warranty would not survive

You can build a gun that won't routinely break and require warranty work and still have it be a piece of shit that will get you killed. A gun is not a screwdriver.

This is even easier if you market it to people who think 1k rounds is a lot, or otherwise don't shoot often or at all. You don't get to send it in for warranty if it jams and you get shot.

>he never needs a gun after dark
?

Someone once told me to buy a Hi-Point. I had $300. Instead of being an impetuous child I worked hard, saved my money and finally bought a Kimber. I like the Kimber. After saving even more money I bought a Sig. Then I bought another Sig.
Work, save, and one day you can have nice things too. Nothing has ever been handed to me, my mum used to say "if you want steak then get a job and buy yourself a steak, nothing is free, especially since you're a male." It felt good eating steak while others watched on. OP, if you're fine with skirt steak then do it up properly and let no one try to shit on your plate. As for myself, I do enjoy T bones and Porterhouse as much as my Number and Sigs.

Kimber. Damn autocorrect.