This starts shitting in your range

>this starts shitting in your range.
>"muh wood"
>"muh sniper like accuracy"
>"muh reliability"
>"muh V-EIT-NAM"

Is there anything more obnoxious than a M1A owner?

Attached: ma9102_1200x3061.png (370x370, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrPjlcJ3rtY
youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah... You

Respect your elders, sonny boy

People who bitch about them

Attached: 1551702628376.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

Thank you for being the voice or reason.

this
dubs if truth
/thread

>buying a 20 pound 3 moa rifle for 1500 usd.

shhh, let the boomers have their fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrPjlcJ3rtY

Go ahead OP. Post what you bring to the range.

Not OP, but
>going to the range
Do poorfags and shitty dwellers really do this?

>city dweller
>poor tag

Does this redneck think his ranch makes him rich?

I just bought one of these, great battle rifle.

A battle rifle with 3 MOA, WOW!

Also you can buy them for 1100 - 1200. An FAL and most other 308 battle rifles cost the same.

>FAL and G3 cost the same as a m1a

lmao

Attached: 1448062129693.png (261x212, 61K)

>muh sour grapes
save up a little more and get one instead of another hi point carbine.

Scar 17 is 1 moa

Yeah, zoomers. Go back to Fortnite or whatever the fuck you faggots do.

Attached: punch.webm (364x320, 684K)

I would've smashed that bitches face in.

I like the black fiberglass McMillan stock, not a fan of anything wood.

Attached: D9RsIKe.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

>not larping as john wick just to piss them off

>it's just as a accurate as a G3, if not worse
>it's less reliable than a G3
>it's heavier than a G3
>it's more expensive than a G3
>it's harder to find parts for than a G3
>it's less ergonomic than a G3

I'm not advocating to buy the G3, as I prefer the FAL, but you're the one calling grapes, sour.

Attached: 1551576445172.jpg (960x925, 217K)

>own a G3 and FAL
>considering getting an M1A to complete the trifecta
>buddy had one, sold it
Apparently he dumped a bunch of money into it and it still shot like shit. Maybe if I get to the point of "fuck you" money, but eh, I like what I've got.

If you identify with that guy, you aren't capable of throwing a punch

If she's one of those "strong, independent women who can do anything a man can", then she deserves to be punched with full force at least once.
Otherwise she's no different than an obnoxious child tapping the glass at a zoo, laughing at the animal trying to kill her.

I'm not an insecure beta where i have to identify with something. All I know is I'm making a joke for a camera and some bitch smacks me for being retarded then I'll cave her skull in. You can step in and try to white knight it, and then I'll cave your skull in too. .

>Bring my trusty M1A to the range
>Set everything up
>Start punching holes in the target barely anyone can see anymore
>Notice a weird smell
>Fuck up my last grouping because my eyes start to water
>Discover some lardy neckbeard glancing at me
>The moment I make eye contact, he looks down
>"Hey man, notice that smell? Like, kinda, like mountain dew mixed with shit. You notice that?"
>He's still looking down, fumbling around with his riced AR
>"Like a DEAD ANIMAL"
>I am now yelling so everybody can hear
>Everyone looks
>Fatty mumbles something sound like "kay" and leaves
The stench was still there almost half an hour later. I didn't look, but I am sure there was a puddle of shit on the ground where he stood.

Top kek 10/10

Wow, now I'm scared. Let me guess, you graduated top of your class in the Navy SEALS?

OP BTFO

They should have pantsed that fat ugly bitch. Watch the rolls unfurl

OP literally assblasted

People still buy M1As when BULA Receiver M14 clones are readily available. Its incredible.

Not going to lie, he deserved it.

Attached: man-arrested-for-teaching-his-dog-to-bite-people-who-38568365.png (500x796, 162K)

Why there's video evidence of assault, call the police. Ruin her life, at least for a little bit, while smiling.

>be some fat normie bitch
>this retard has been doing that fucking dance for an hour
>he's been asked to stop three times because he's bothering other people with his obnoxious behavior seemingly engineered to bother other people
>get sick of his shit and smack him
>get dragged through court

>someone is doing something I don't like
And?
>but I'm entitled
And?
>wrong think, you nazi
And?

It's less about "I don't like it" and more about "this behavior is clearly specifically designed to bother others in a public setting where it is difficult to ignore." It's not like he's being an asshole on the internet where people can just hit a block button. He's the equivalent of that jackass playing music out of his speaker, that kid who won't fucking stop singing Let It Go, or the Paki/Pajeet asslicker who refuses to shower and assaults everyone's noses with his stench, except somehow even more obnoxious.

Attached: 1504371659269.jpg (734x596, 88K)

>I told the fatty ten time to stop being fat. She deserves to pushed down a flight of stairs because fats are repulsive, annoying, and smelly.
He's not bothering anyone except entitled people who think others shouldn't be allowed to do anything they don't like.
>He doesn't NEED to dance.
And?

The fatty isn't a repulsive ON PURPOSE. This guy is basically harassing the general public.

>this behavior is clearly specifically designed to bother others in a public setting where it is difficult to ignore
What the fuck is the matter with you? Why are you seething so much over some retard doing some retard shit?

Yeah fatties are repulsive on purpose. They could stop being fat if they'd stop eating for five fucking seconds.

How do men even get hit by women though? They're so fucking slow.

I get what your intention is but fatties are repulsive on purpose, they don't have to be fat.
>harassing
Even if he was purposefully "dancing with intent to annoy", so. I suggest grow up, go on about your day. Or video him and post it on youtube and have a laugh.

>Yeah fatties are repulsive on purpose. They could stop being fat if they'd stop eating for five fucking seconds.
(Me)
>I get what your intention is but fatties are repulsive on purpose, they don't have to be fat.
Holy hive mind.

> public setting where it is difficult to ignore
You know, walk away?

You seem a lot like an insecure beta

Holy shit, I already knew Jow Forums was retarded, but you're all underage apparently. Everyone siding with the dancing fag should clearly not have any rights to own a gun, vote or generally be allowed in public or the internet.

People who care about what guns someone else owns

Lmao nice try you fucking virgin. We all know this whole footloose town mayor act is you reflexively white-knighting a fat bitch in the hopes of getting a blubbery handjob.
youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

based OP seething because people like things

lmao this thread is so sidetracked. Post battle rifles you fucking virgins.

Attached: 0db6d103b3452551b6cdfb909551e0ec4c6d8fdbb98527773a33f61df61ac6a6.jpg (1920x1920, 1.13M)

If you get an M1a in wood you should consign yourself to treating it like a collectors item.

A few acres of land is worth more than your life.

based yeah poster

You don't own any of those guns LMAO. A good FAL costs around 1000 and has the same accuracy.

Hot. I see she's in russia, I wonder if she's single and needs a greencard

>1500
they're not that expensive. standard is 1200 or less. the price difference between the big 3 battle rifles is marginal

unless you're buying cetme they all sit just over $1000. depending on the model of each you usually pay about $1200 for standard stuff.

>if not worse than a G3
the g3 is in no way more accurate than an m14. they're the same and you can dump money into the m14 to get it reliably more accurate or just buy one for a higher price tag.
>heavier
unless you're actually humping it around, the difference is negligible. they're both over 9-10lbs. ask me how i know.
>harder to find parts
same for a FAL but the m1a is pretty easy to get stuff for. there's just not much to get outside of stocks and accuracy improvements.
>less ergonomic
have you fucking operated a g3? you need the hands of a giant to operate the safety switch without adjusting your grip. this honestly just boils down to user preference but the m14 is more user friendly imo

not that guy btw but im tired of people saying shit they don't know.

thats like saying if you put wood on your ptr then you should treat it like a collector's item.
people will do what they want.

find me a fal for 1k that isn't shit. that's like saying a g3 is $600 because of cetme.

> find me a fal for 1k that isn't shit.
You can't I agree with you.

FALs and PTRs are similar in price to M1As and do similar things.

People who ceaselessly bitch and moan about someone else's purchase and think they're better for buying something else. Those people are so irritating

Kek

>3 guns I don't own but someone let me shoot their FAL once so it's best

this i think summarizes all of the posts like that
>i shot X once and it's superior
or
>i've never shot a single one of them but im going to say some shit i read

Fpbp and dubs. Op confirmed for a faggot

>the sun rises in the east and then sets in the west
>i understand where you're coming from but the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west
Holy hive mind!
Protip: its not hivemind when its objectively true. Its just stating a fact. Or do you happen to be one of those retards that thinks its genetics alone and has nothing whatsoever to do with the simple relationship between calories in/calories burned?

its not my fault im fat.
i'll reply to your post after i go eat lunch. shouldn't be too long i always get a number 5 with extra ketchup and a large fry and large drink. they recognize me and have it ready pretty quick.

Rekt

Attached: B138BA9E-1820-48F9-AC28-728744D797BB.png (554x400, 87K)

Reporting in

Attached: 5CE22237-A2C9-4215-97C3-227FDE3748AA.jpg (750x983, 915K)

here's my imbel FAL built by gunplumber. havent fired it yet but it sure seems like a nice rifle

Attached: IMG_2030.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

>want a m1a
>dont want to give springfield money
wut do?

Attached: Image-3(1).jpg (757x670, 76K)

Buy used, cheaper that way too

Rockola

does james river armory suck? I really like their para model M14, and fuck springfield

Attached: notevenbismuth.jpg (350x144, 8K)

get a custom build from LRB

just ordered one to be built with a blackfeather chassis

like the other guy said, just buy used or buy from someone else.
james river armory, fulton armory, and some other big one do all that shit.
let's not pretend their prices aren't all higher than SAI though. some of them are twice the cost for what is essentially the same rifle.

in the very least, look into the other manufacturers and go from there.

Nornico :^)

Is it wrong to get one? All of the boomers at the range say to get one and it's a good gun.

>BULA Receiver M14 clones
A forged receiver for half as much as an LRB.... what's the catch?

I have the standard GI model. I had failures to extract at first so I sent it back and they fixed it for free, it's worked flawlessly since, and feels nicer than any Springfields I've finger fucked

A mini14 owner?

>Is it wrong to get one?
It's not wrong to get any gun. In case you're wondering, OP has and loves tiny shrunken garands. He's insulting the gun for attention. This thread is a daily occurrence, possibly started by the same guy each time. The rifle is overpriced, that's basically the only problem with it. Nothing wrong with paying more for something you like. However, it is wrong to start daily threads trying to justify your purchase. We get it, some people like little garands. If you have one, you paid for nostalgia instead of performance. It isn't uncommon to get more accurate rifles that cost less.

Soccer moms aren't going to suddenly like guns because these are wooden. These guns will only seem ban resistant as long as their owners are willing to turn on the rest of us. Shame on those owners, by the way.

Shrunken garands aren't really hated at all, even I have a safe queen matching that description. I just don't take out my m1 carbine because it is the least fun semi auto I own. I like the look of my fal but prefer to shoot my g3. Also, my ar chambered in 7.62x39 gets the most range time.

If you want a tiny garand, save up and get one. Save a little extra and get a second, cheaper, and more accurate gun. You'll regret the guns you didn't buy more than the ones you do.

Eh, "just as good as an AR-15" isn't that much worse than "just as good as a FAL"

Enjoy getting a visit from the ATF faggot.

If some bitch smacks you for being retarded, chances are you're a retard and probably a male feminist. You wouldn't do shit, bitch-made.

Niggers.

Imagine caring about what other people use at a firing range. Imagine being so poor your own property isn't your firing range.

Attached: 38B51041-5A50-4383-B021-AA66E3EB40FF.jpg (182x276, 9K)

For hurting your feelings? I don’t think ATF cares

>what is location

Attached: 1518394680973.jpg (300x428, 87K)

baste

Attached: 1543517768006.jpg (511x671, 41K)

this but unironically

>Is there anything more obnoxious than a M1A owner?
Just the faggot OP

no

Okay you are wrong.

no FAL or PTR ever made "It Ain't Me" start playing

Attached: decb69aaa0899ff1c8cfdec3097eb668.jpg (543x366, 38K)

Probably would be you posting this OP

Cool
Is that the 18" or 16"?

I'm a riflet, only shot ARs and minis. But to those Battle Rifle anons lurking is there noticable differences in felt recoil between the big 3? FAL, G3, M14, or other 7.62s for that matter.
I keep hearing the SCAR H is surprisingly light recoil for 7.62.

"It Ain't Me" isn't a song.