AR thread /arg/

/arg/
AR thread
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

Suppressed edition

Old

Attached: 1_elite_iron_revolution_bipod_300dpi.jpg (425x303, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

larue.com/products/larue-tactical-acog-mount-qd-lt100/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WGWS is a trap fucking faggot edition

Attached: 1555535043993.png (703x871, 82K)

Somebody tell me if an SR15 is worth it

For the ability to flex on salty poor anons? Yes.

if you like 1.5 MOA with match ammo, go for it.

Yar m80.

poopoo peepee waaaaaah LMT KAC Aimpoint WUGWUSS waaaaaaah

Not at all. BCM upper on an LMT MARS L lower is better in many ways for a tiny fraction of the cost. Use the rest of the money on kit or other platforms or just ammo.

Attached: DSC03741.jpg (3651x1897, 3.45M)

Havent started on it yet, ordered my LMT mars-l from tombstone late last night, called today to try and change my order to get a second one and found out I literally got the last one. Still on the fence about what I'm gonna go with next, I'm thinking pistol but I already have the barrel and handguard for a build similar to my other AR's. Once I get the lower this week I'll come up with a plan.

Attached: Kinda cool.jpg (1080x1404, 1.08M)

silence wuggy, ur dumb

>tfw waiting for more waiting

Attached: 2.png (867x112, 11K)

In case anybody is thinking about taking advice from wugwus, consider the following:

Attached: 1557878647463.png (1555x829, 1.86M)

Attached: 1557889933570.png (700x1007, 801K)

What's the wait time these days for a stamp? Is it still like 10 months?

mars lowers go fast, I have 2 collecting dust for future builds, probably will get more if I cant get them at a discount again. TT are slowbois, its better to call than email them you can do a recce build with a nice lvpo

BILL is going to JAIL

Attached: urgi.png (354x897, 192K)

whats a good silencer length on a 16 inch

only person dumb enough to do that was wuggy jr, he got bullied and never came back.

Here's my frankenstein lefty 223 'dmr' built on an 80% lower with an Omega 300. Just got home from shooting a ladder test for plinking ammo with 62gr soft points and WC844 powder. It seemed to like 23 to 24 grains of that powder. Would like to get some 75/77gr hpbt bullets better powder to try and load for accuracy.

Attached: 20190410_173357_20190410173426789.jpg (3282x2199, 2.91M)

When are you gonna start your next build?

You're not me

Attached: bill_railbender.jpg (691x1024, 125K)

That's about what it took for my individual form 4 I got in march

in a few months or so, got alot of stuff going on and im trying to catch some memroial day and 4th of july deals too.

Forgot to mention, I hear e-file form 1 is really fast. Like a couple weeks

>hapa
The absolute state of tripfags

good to see my OC is still around, based bill is going to jail psoter.

Attached: fa juice.jpg (300x363, 29K)

How often does PSA put carry handles up for sale? I want one but I'm not willing to spend $70 on one.

I'll most likely try and finish up my build in the next couple weeks. Probably do the same and wait for some 4th of July sales for the next one. Cant believe it's almost summer what.the.fuck.

w8 for memorial day. not sure butt maybe poorfren.

Attached: 1552158160008.png (345x345, 167K)

Just buy a colt take off

My best friend also happens to be my attorney, I'll get him to look into e-filing this week as a trust. Thanks!

You're both the big gay.

besides BF, 4th of july sales are pretty good, was able to get my PRO for $310, tell me about it, were almost halfway through 2019, damn

>couple weeks
submitted eform 1 trust for sbs on 3/29. still waiting user

Attached: retro_entry_sbr.jpg (4032x1852, 1.3M)

youre the mega gay, polymergoy

Thanks senpai.

sr15 lower status currently the same as my gf status

Attached: ash clone.jpg (2016x928, 431K)

threadly reminder WGWS is taking HRT in one last attempt to win back A2, OC shoved a traffic cone up his ass, and anheroed, SCC is an ATF agent and ash is facing charges for NDing, that is all

This the best ACOG mount? larue.com/products/larue-tactical-acog-mount-qd-lt100/

Yes

whatever suppresses the best while weighing the least

factory acog mount is best mount, good for our boys overseas, good enough for me.

Depends, are you looking for a dedicated 5.56 can or are you looking for a .30 cal can that can be be swapped between several guns?

will factory mounts hold zero when changing optics?

Attached: 1471373603962.jpg (256x288, 10K)

dedicated.

You're fucking stupid

>$135
I got a brand new ADM with the enlarged tactical lever off of Optics planet for $65 shipped the other day. It is 3.0oz vs the LaRue being like 4.5oz, and IMO the direct clamping mechanism is superior to the LaRue wedge/cant mechanism. Don't get me wrong, LaRue is solid stuff, but unless you're getting deal on it it isn't worth it generally. For example I just bought a like new LT204 (basically an improved LT104, which go for $220 new on the website) for $115 shipped. Even a used ADM is going to be around $130 for a scope mount, since new they're $150-$200.

Get an LMT MARS L
Better features. Nicer finish.

Attached: 20180514_180051Bigscope2mockup.jpg (2497x1345, 1.69M)

yes

youre calling our armed forces stupid? noserve?

How about the Geissele one fren?

WOW a whole 1.5 oz lighter? who cares you s o y male, you only care about the price you cheap jew.

>youre calling our armed forces stupid
There is no need to state obvious truths. Thank you for your cervix private mcmutt.

silence wuggy, stop trying to trick me!

No

get fucked, you filthy communist.

SiCo specwar, Surefire Socom556, or AAC M4

Reminder that Wuggy was too stupid to get the LaRue mount adjusted correctly so has a vendetta against them, despite it being his own stupidity that caused the problem.

whats wrong with it?

yeah im getting surefire for sure since i have a warcomp.

rail bent so scope mount is trash

uhh is bobro based?

>calls people a commie
>lived in the state granted welfare and jobs program and continues to reap welfare benies to this day
When you die at a VA hospital, right before the dinnidu nurse manhandles you into the void, I hope you remember how you sucked Israel cock for a discount on a washer and dryer once a year.

I'm getting good results with 75gr hpbt and 2520,able to get them going around 2700fps, also the 73gr eld match is a good one

lmao the military is basically a fucking communist program you retarded faggot. Go sweep up rocks.

Attached: Bombs away.jpg (287x273, 18K)

Not really

atleast I shot at people, fucked around with expensive tech and gear and got paid for it, something youll never get to do, noserves.

okie

Found the mall ninjas, did you guys do your tactical escalator assault training today?

Enough of these faggotronics. Stop bulling the servicemen for getting railroaded into a pointless war.

lmao it's easy to rustle up ass pained milfags. You're some of the biggest lolcows of all time.

It's "lulzcow" you fucking philistine.

Broken lugs under normal use on 308 rifles not based levels

>a-a-atleast I got to further Israel's interest while doing literally nothing with myself
>h-h-ha I win
>My knees hurt
The endless cycle of a service member crying online

At least the military fags aren't larping as operators like you are.

This is a Taiwanese chess forum, go back to Jow Forums

dont care if the war was pointless, it was fun and got to play with alot of goodies

big talk from the comfort of your home, youd be scared shitless if you ever deployed

>lulzcow
It was lolcow before you stumbled onto /b/ post 2007 and started saving cringe Guy Fawkes images.

so is the Giesseli really bad or just memes

lol it looks like we bullied wugwus enough that he fucked off to /akg/ again .

[spoiler]Times change senpai, unless they're my times.[/spoiler]

Attached: toppestofhonks.png (184x184, 40K)

>All these assumptions
>y-y-yer too scuuurred to shoot children in the desert
>muh PTSD pls don't pop fireworks
>muh Jow Forums bogey man

Attached: 1551645848427.jpg (1072x960, 170K)

>He thinks spoilers work on Jow Forums
Hi there newfriend, good job.

dont give a fuck whose interests were furthered, it was fun and i got paid. get top priority when applying for jobs and swet discount on funs.
you are because you never served, I atleast lived it while you just LARP it, I got actual combat training, you pay a premium for tacticool classes lol i regret nothing

>youd be scared shitless if you ever deployed
Yeah many animals aren't scared on the way to the slaughter house. Good to see you're among them.
>tfw every milfags grammar starts to break down as their VET-TUR-ON rage increases
How does it make you feel to know you're as powerless to do anything here as you are in real life?

>Confused and enraged that he's not being worshiped, the veteran starts to accuse others of larping as a form of projection
I hope you can make a VA appointment for Monday for this trauma you're receiving.

Attached: 17362845_10207611448677809_5724127536698025467_n.jpg (480x370, 36K)

>dont give a fuck whose interests were furthered, it was fun and i got paid. get top priority when applying for jobs and swet discount on funs
It's too bad you didn't go to college afterwards so I wouldn't have to read this butchered English. Congratulations on top tier grunt grammar.

its OK user, I know youre scared just like all Jow Forums larpers with their DOTR fantasy, I dont really give a shit, youre the one sperging over a fucking acog mount, it served well during combat and being tossed around, im sure itll hold just fibe for bench shooting and plinking.

>I dont really give a shit
Yet here you are crying and giving out (You)'s like the military with tax payer money. Have sex milcel.

cool

why go to college, when I make good money doing HVAC and plumbing on the side?

Quit shit posting and post your ar's you insufferable faggets

Attached: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (1024x540, 117K)

>confused further, the veteran thinks he's talking to the same person. The nature of anonymous posting lost on him in his double digit IQ rage.
Thank you for your cervix, Private McMutt.

Talk me out of buying a .300 blk upper.

Attached: 1557783336399.jpg (1902x2048, 260K)

yep, dont spend em all in one place, been married for 8 years, im ok in that department

thanks for your tax dollars that paid for all the rounds we magdumped when we were bored, tyrone martinez

>why go to college
So you could write at a high school level. Take a fucking class at the Adult Learning Center you illiterate fuck. At the very least you could intelligible quote to the people unfortunate enough to hire you for work.

9mm exists, so does 5.56

Attached: 20180514_080329.jpg (3264x1836, 2.21M)

>been married for 8 years
She must be good at hiding the bruises if it's lasted this long. How do the kids hold up to when you hit them? I'd imagine not well considering how much of a little whiny cunt you are.

no.