Just like clockwork work, teacher stops a school shooting and now he wants your guns

Just like clockwork work, teacher stops a school shooting and now he wants your guns.

koin.com/news/local/multnomah-county/coach-after-gun-scare-we-have-a-serious-problem-/2011574292

Attached: 20190518_190723.jpg (1440x1548, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1558237849485.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off, Jow Forums

So kill him.

Not geting my guns sambo.

Sambo didn't stop anything.

For real though do we really want to live in the same country as these people? Not to mention theyre the driving force before the cultural changes that led to incels shooting up schools.

Ask him why schools that allow teachers to carry don't have this problem. Ask him if he plans to carry, or if he doesn't really want to stop the problem.

I can dig stepping in and preventing tragedy, but I can not dig gun grabbing. Fucking cunts do they understand how much strife they'll cause by pursuing gun control? There's going to be much more blood than an angsty kid with a gun can make.

>it's a nigger
And absolutely nobody was surprised.

>>we have a serious problem with school gun violence
>>i want to be a part of the solution
>REEEEEE NIGGER NO STEP ILL KILL YOU
He didnt even say he wants gun control, he just wants the killing to stop. This shit is why we are losing public support.

>we have a serious problem with school gun violence

user, you know exactly what that means there only one way to stop school shootings in democratics minds, he'll be down at the state capital speaking in favor of the next gun bill, they will inevitably try and get past.

Its called a dog whistle, user, like "urban youths" or "white privilege".

>we have a serious problem with school gun violence
We do. The problem is equal parts niggers, zero-tolerance policies, and Democrats. When he starts talking about solutions to those problems, I'll listen with an open mind.

>b-b-but we need to grab your guns to prevent any future tragedy!!!
>don't you want to protect the children?!!

Attached: 1547833617369.jpg (270x466, 55K)

rent free

Pretty much, at the end of the day I'll fight and kill anyone opposed to my childrens right to bear arms. We're heading for a canyon and no one cares to do anything but look at their "adversary" and point fingers while the fall waits for us.

>you incels shoot up schools daily, creating massive social backlash against guns
>REEE IT'S THE JEWS REEEE
sad

that's a gun grabber from a protest, not a practitioner of the jewish religion

what would ever make you think otherwise? you're not a polfag are you?

I'm pretty sure the reason we are losing public support is because the democrats and self-chosen flooded the country with 3rd world morons.

Attached: 1524878439692.jpg (400x397, 79K)

That has to be on purpose, nobody makes that pose not knowing what the merchant looks like.

Pretty sure she's clasping her hands to help support the kid on her shoulders and smiling fir the camera. Just hapoens to line up with the memes, though you know what they say user memes are more real than reality.

It's Portland, what did you expect? Surprised he isn't calling for more trans rights and blaming the patriarchy too.

>try to grab my OCG
>i move
>grabs my dick
>...

Attached: pol2.png (758x1119, 669K)

user you sound like a polfag incel who sees jews everywhere you look. this was at the march for our lives protest, it's just a concerned mother demanding action while using her son for political slacktivism and good girl internet points. how could that look jewish to you?

Attached: march for our lives.png (540x716, 975K)

But why do you need guns user?

It’s not like the government would ever take away your comfy lifestyle!

makes me rage, make her rage !

Attached: 32ce79705e7ceb02f7d7fd5b9514e60962ed9782v2_hq.jpg (612x589, 51K)

Back to pol
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1558237849485.webm

Attached: ydd.jpg (634x632, 116K)