This makes the Jow Forums fags erect

>this makes the Jow Forums fags erect

Attached: 1558101827718.webm (954x400, 1.93M)

You know there was some gun austist at some point of pre-production or durning production who saw this scene in its original conception and had to intervene. God bless you.

Attached: 1481757439839.jpg (300x300, 15K)

God bless user.

Attached: rjn5tqqc2hd21.jpg (830x1250, 232K)

Wish I had a webm of when he builds a revolver to pull off a single headshot

You fucking know it

Forgot about that part. Fucking awesome.

Right after he killed a guy with a book. That movie was so badass. Haven't enjoyed a movie in the theatre that much in a long time.

It made me erect. That, and the speed reload competition vs. the hajjis

Redpill me on these movies

It's the John Wick series... Go watch them. Keanu Reeves actually trained heavily to be good at shooting and jiu jitsu, and did like 98 percent of his own stunts, including the motorcycle stuff

Are these the greatest action movies of all time? I can't think of any others that can compete

Keanu Reeves does 3-gun shooting and judo against a bunch of goons in an increasingly ridiculous pulp comic world.

This movie was awesome but there were fags that would laugh at the unfunniest shit

Me and my lads were laughing at a few scenes. They were so over the top and ridiculous it was great
>uses a horse to buck 2 dudes to death
>that knife throwing scene
Was kino

Yeah the moment where everyone laughed was when Winston raised his glass as john and the black guy were leaving the vault. Idk it just pissed me off.

It's the first good action movie in a while that isn't capeshit

The shotgun scene was the most badass. I loved seeing dudes heads gets torn in half.

I mean is it not supposed to make me hard as diamonds?

>pulls the trigger with the shotgun pressed against a dude's chest
>sends him flying back
>tfw even Charon joined in on the chaos

Attached: Charon.jpg (2000x1125, 555K)

Where the hell was based gun man when they were discussing the subway scene, huh?

Source please

Probably wasn't on call during that shoot.

Neo Vs. an Agent John Wick

Who wins?

I'm pretty sure Chad Stahelski is a gunfag considering how blatant some of the gun advertising is in these movies.

that shit fake as hell my nigga

Attached: D5koHlYWsAUbVtF.jpg large.jpg (542x224, 12K)

>that fucking cavitation

Attached: 1358342787719.png (250x250, 79K)