Purge Thread

What would Jow Forums do in a purge-like scenario? Would you go out and slot some niggers, or would you simply defend your home? What weapons, equipment, etc. would you bring?

Attached: Purge 1.jpg (351x144, 7K)

>slot niggers
>defend home

>Implying that this isn't the same thing.

Most of Jow Forums would be the two dudes in the very beginning of the first movie walking towards the city with decked out EBRs/SPRs and NV, with Gucci gear, to go "hunting"

Take an out of country vacation before ti starts

Imagine being this much of a pussy

Based

Stay in my fortified house and pop the heads of anyone stupid enough to get too close.

Imagine thinking you’re gonna go around killing people. Top kek

I'd stay home. If any of my neighbors tried to purge me I'd kill them the morning after the purge when they think they're safe.

most of Jow Forums doesn't own guns and most of the ones that do are too poor to afford any of that

>hey mom, what should we get dad for father's day/hit birthday/christmas? wheel weights. maybe a card, maybe some wool socks, but definitely wheel weights

I think I'd just pack up the family and head to his place

Are you serious? Shoot anyone who comes within 50 yd of my house. Easy day.

Most of Jow Forums would be in a shack in the woods manufacturing NFA items.

Kill gun grabbers.

Attached: __iowa_original_and_pacific_drawn_by_lumineko__d6730e8d739990b3b9ae61896315761c.png (500x500, 303K)

good luck trying to purge me

Attached: spiderhole.jpg (598x428, 58K)

Kill my jackass neighbors that live on either side of me...

People who unironically watch Purge movies are one of the reasons I own firearms. These are made for some niggardly cletus-tier brains.

does Jow Forums actually like these movies? I thought they were terrible.

I'd hack into people's bank accounts

Make money pulling security for rich people.

they are, 4 has some passable action though
messaging is funny too

You must be dangerous, wearing diapers and shit

it's only one night, i'm sure i can hold it

>What would Jow Forums do in a purge-like scenario?
Board up the windows, stack sandbags up to the ceiling, lace the whole house with tripwires, grease anyone that even thinks about coming near me.

back in the 80s/early 90s, block parties were a thing. everyone knew their neighbors. the purge would essentially be kill everyone on welfare who doesn't have the sense to stay the fuck home night. and if it ever *were* to become a thing, I expect people would get to know their neighbors with a quickness

the concept itself is fundamentally hare brained and only works if people don't think about it too much

This, I was dragged to see the first one when it came out and I saw a bit of the second one on TV the other day, they are both absolutely terrible movies with completely retarded premise, predictable but stupid plot, and horrendous use of firearms. A moment that sticks out from the second movie is when one of the characters is hit in the shoulder by 7.62x51 and maintains mobility in his arm, they treat him by putting a gauze over the entry wound and don't even acknowledge the existence of an exit wound.

At least the movies prompt "that guy" you know to talk about how he would go killing people if the purge was real, so you can finally decide to stop talking to him forever.

>cobble to an armed security force
>secure a high rise building with a wide line of sight access to the city where this dumbass purge was happening with said force
>rent out hunting blinds in said building to wealthy whites that want to kill scum of the earth shitskins that participate in the purge
>also rent out sniper rifles to those that don't own
>the wealthy from all around the world would pay a premium for a slot at my Sniper Hotel
>???
profit

>cobble to
together*

Honestly? I would create an RWDS and start offing hostile targets, gun grabbers, open border adovactes, SPLC leadership tech CEOs, etc

Then maybe have drone bomber fleets firebomb ghettos.

You glow in the dark

Attached: Remington 700 21.jpg (564x704, 93K)

Make an Abrin (38x the potency of breaking gay ricin) airburst shell/drone and detonate it over a city. I don't care about the class 4 weapons rule. What are the gay alt-right founding fathers gonna to do me, microwave my cerebral cortex with 5G?

Attached: brainletemplateuse.png (612x564, 482K)

I'd cheat on my taxes and jaywalk.

Is Tannerite and explosive traps legal while Purge?

Am i the only one who would try to form a civilian protection gang that would go around shooting psychos,niggers and other such scumbag criminals?

If you built machine guns during the purche when it was technically legal, could you be prosecuted after it's over?They are terrible, but still an interesting thought experiment, despite how retarded and unrealistic it is.

Attached: 1556518118952.jpg (525x809, 131K)

>5G
The most satanic frequency.

Attached: 1422372E-DEF9-48FB-B358-03089E2E2AA9.jpg (1125x1465, 1.35M)

Most of nu/k/ would put bars on their basement window and clutch their dakimakura all night, praying their mother didn't decide she'd finally had enough of the loser leech wasting her golden years and come to take their head.

this 100 times

Attached: 1549789902461.png (231x297, 111K)

That's not true. I would also think about raiding the fridge for tendies without spending good boy points

>this
best answer right here

Fucking shit, I hope this happens

Stock up primitive made chloroform and LSD. Create shit tons of traps while iron barring the shit out of everything, go to nigger infested neighborhood and scream profanities followed by my address the night before the purge so they hold off on chimping out as they all get the idea to try and "get" me but what they don't realize is I have been saving up for armored plating and dragon dildos and my war paint is enough butter to cover my house in slippery film. I will have been practicing how to clear a slippery house while being armed with an Obrez and short shotty. Dragon dildos will be my Vlad the impaler pikes and "it's hip to be square" will be my war cry as it plays on a loop blaring. It will be the day after the purge with niggers in shackles scattered around my property fried to shit on LSD with the thickest dragon dildos still pushed in their profusely bleeding assholes. Anyone who wants a part in niggering the nigger is welcome to join but you have to be naked covered in butter wearing only but a plate carrier and some retro gasmask

destroy government "property" and kill poloticians

Basically this with drugs, alcohol, and the few sex slaves

Id purposely get you landlocked by framing you for a crime of some sorts. Then I'd just rape you

Get some nice coffee brewed, set up somewhere elevated, lay strung cans/bear traps everywhere around me, and practice my sharpshooting on anyone that so much as looks in my direction. No warning shots of course, on top of letting anyone hit sit there for awhile to show I mean business.
They are terrible, but at least make for potentially decent discussion about the premise.
There is fucking 4 of them?

Fuck you and your thread.

nice to see you bump a thread you hate you redundant cunt

fpbp

Organize and execute massive attacks on (((NGOs)))

falsely file my tax returns

I'd hide with the hobos in the fucking bushes while wearing a ghillie suit

This is redpilled as fuck holy shit