USAF copied Russian paint scheme

this was fucking sad... Air Force copied Russian plane cammo scheme.

>Air Force F-16 Aggressor Jet Emerges In Highly Anticipated "Ghost" Paint Scheme

That's nothing more than a cheap copy of Su-35/Su-57 paint scheme.

Pathetic.

Attached: 1552944417978.jpg (1440x810, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/27932/f-35-aggressor-squadron-to-be-activated-at-nellis-air-force-base
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why cant Amerimutts ever invent something on their own?

>for purpose camouflage looks similar to camouflage made for the same purpose

Don't you have press rights to be violating Russia?

>jet made to look like enemy jet is painted to look like enemy jet

You do realize the point of aggressor jets, don't you?

Attached: 1462788263812.jpg (739x742, 105K)

"Agressor" jets are SUPPOSED to look Russian, you fucking retard. I don't care if this is bait, I am mad and you are dumb!

Agressor squads would fly fucking MiGs if they had enough of them. Why so stupid user?

haha fuck you nigger gook. chink queef! You failed to get me!

I was just wondering why you would shoot a man before [spoiler]shilling your inferior airplane.[/spoiler]

kek'd.
shameless.

Attached: 1532434096949.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

You are the reason your military sucks.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

I get this feeling you think I'm OP, which I'm not. This isn't a pic related situation. This is a "You are the poison accelerating the vatnik/chink/winnie the pooh cancer killing this board" situation.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 40K)

hey, if it works...........

>canadians design cadpat - the first digital camo
>they literally take countless photos of enviroment where canadian forces would fight, dump them on computer, calculate average conditions, contrast etc, put fuckload of work into it, rasterize it, calculate most effective resolution, make cammo of it
>it actually works very well, progress!

>amerimuts are like "hurr, cool squares, man! Hold my burger" than shit-out stupid pattern that has nothing to do with actual science of camouflage
>"it's got electrolites, em, I mean, it's got squares, it's digital, man, fuing science, bruh!"
>the rest of the world copies americunts "ping pong, sqares are good camo, american science, we must copy, sucky fucky, five dorra!"

Military World is full of fucking retards.

Attached: p03ny45f.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

minecraft lol

What the actual fuck is that tank supposed to blend in with? The atmospheric perspective of smoggy urban areas?

It must be fun to fly as an aggressor squadron. I always had more fun when my unit got to play OPFOR.

Attached: 527th_Space_Aggressor_Squadron.png (363x347, 44K)

did you hear about russian KLMK cammo patern? I bought several pyjamas in KLMK from belusian friends long time ago, before they ware videly available. On the other side, it's darker and has net-like structure, similar to ripstop. They unironically thought it's to blend better in the night when user has american nvg, because nvg has small resolution and you basically see tiny squares. They called this side "komputer".

My guess would be stupid chinks think that from large distance their apcs will blend in the american digital night-vision devices.

Like I said, military is full of retards. Or they just did it for the lulz?

Attached: gu1.jpg (800x600, 469K)

It’s actually decent camo in the right conditions. This would probably look better a little faded.

Attached: 243D6B6F-8F6A-4E1A-8EA6-D9F58010E125.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

Attached: 58b0d0332900002200bead1c.jpg (1910x1000, 147K)

That's bieriozka, not klmk, bro. Those maskalats usually are darker/faded on the other side, they are ment to be worn on one or other side, depending on conditions, that's why they have pockets on both sides.

Now what’s the next step of their master plan?

Jesus you retards look up what OPFOR and Agressor means

fuck off shitty metal band shill

>aggressor jet
>painted to look similar to Russian camoflage
>That's nothing more than a cheap copy of Su-35/Su-57 paint scheme.
>Pathetic.

If I had sage it would go in this field.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

nice bait lmao

>US uses a 4th Gen to replicate Russian 5th Gen capability
>US uses 5th Gen to replicate Chinese 5th Gen capability

Attached: F-16-F-35.png (960x549, 539K)

>China copies us
Hurr Durr always stealing tech not innovating
>Us copies Russia
Hurr Durr muh art of war

The US is in 6th gen because of the F22

The F-35 is still wearing a Russian camo scheme.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Considering that those are People's Liberation Army Navy Naval Infantry, I would think that its meant to blend in with the sea during naval invasions

It is supposed to be hard to see when it sinks into sea.

No its not, its mimicking the prototype J-20s color scheme. You can even see tbe numbers on the nose thag mimick PLAAF numbers
>thedrive.com/the-war-zone/27932/f-35-aggressor-squadron-to-be-activated-at-nellis-air-force-base

That's just a rendering though, there's no indication that paint scheme will be used.

Yeah, but theres at least some reason to believe it will since that F-16 render is now being used on an agressor F-16. We'll see what happens with the F-35 agressor squadron.

Attached: F-35-aggressor.png (892x501, 222K)

Jesus christ chinks are retarded af, so what happens when they landed and their retarded camo does not work anymore?

>(you)
That's the point vlad. it's supposed to look like a sukhoi.

Attached: Aggressors.jpg (3850x2628, 935K)

>planes that pretend to be russian planes are painted like russian planes

goddamn what a horrific nightmare we've wandered into

> calls Americans retarded
> doesn’t even know how to spell electrolytes

*tips*

I can't imagine F-35 aggressors will receive any special paint scheme. It would constitute a pretty extraordinary intelligence signal if one was revealed to the public, at least.

>Hold my burger

Kek 10/10.

>Aggressors get Aggressor paint schemes
2/10 made me reply

Don't you have hospitals to bomb America?

>> doesn’t even know how to spell electrolytes

Must ge due to lack of electrolytes in his tap water.

Attached: picture_3.png (400x512, 155K)