Homemade bioweapon

gather round for story time, Jow Forums

>be me
>buy stink bomb to prank family
>weaksauce.wav
>get idea
>pureed shrimp, expired milk, an entire bottle of liquid ass, a can of surstromming, a bucket, and 2 weeks later
>my concoction smells like the result of two dead fish having a scat party inside the week old corpse of a skunk
>need surgical mask doused in peppermint oil just to make it tolerable
>go to next state over to buy the biggest firecrackers i could find, a case of 8oz water bottles, and condoms
>down all the water bottles
>poke small holes in lids of water bottles
>pour concoction into water bottles, leaving enough room for the firecracker
>put condom over firecracker
>put condomcracker into bottle
>put fuse of firecracker through hole in lid
>fold condom over rim of bottle and put cap on, so it makes a seal between the firecracker and the dead fish scat play skunk sauce
>repeat 6 times
>light fuse in driveway
>POP.mp3
>super loud, but country so nobody cares
>about 5 secs later experience the worst smell i've ever experienced
>projectile vomit immediately
>didijustviolatethegenevaconvention.png
>mfw i can smell it inside my house 50 yards away
>mfw 2 days later the smell is still lingering at ground zero
>death sauce must have gotten in the grass
>mfw i get nauseous if i try to clean it up

so wat do, am out of peppermint oil

Attached: download (3).jpg (474x355, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/p/Liquid-ASSets-Novelties-AB451-Fart-Smell-in-Streamer-Bottle/710134380?iid=372669353714
surstromming.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bleach. Bleach everything.

use whatever you didn't blow up and set it off in a strip mall.

Jesus christ man. Try 1 part baking soda and one part Hydrogen peroxide and spray that shit everywhere. Hopefully it'll neutralize the smell.

What the hell is an entire bottle of liquid ass?
>projectile vomit immediately
Might as well should purchase a gas mask before you try to clean it up

"Liquid ass"?
Are you saying you pooped in it?

ebay.com/p/Liquid-ASSets-Novelties-AB451-Fart-Smell-in-Streamer-Bottle/710134380?iid=372669353714

product that you can spray

They sell surströmming in america?

Why is this a Thing?

Attached: Wut.png (500x336, 93K)

I believe it was developed by the army for some reason. Like for use as a non lethal weapon or something.

It's for training medics to work on people who shit themselves or have their gut torn open

What the actual fuck

Use fire

it was made as one of those dumb prank novelty items, then the army started buying it in bulk because it smelled real enough that it was useful in getting medics used to the horrible smells injured people can make

>liquid ass
this stuff is awful.
Also you could have added some fish sauce

WHY

I know you're severely underage.
But the post was pretty entertaining at least.

Because sometimes you need to smell like you shit yourself without actually shitting yourself

holy shit i might use this as pepper spray

Good post OP made me kek

Attached: 1549732172054.jpg (503x503, 16K)

You forgot the durian extract

burning tires will probably smell less worse

We demand that you draw us the blueprint of this design in Microsoft paint right now or i will go over and personally hold your hands and shove fireants up your ass right now.

>he can't imagine complex 3d objects in his mind
never gonna make it

I'm from Arkansas what the fuck did you expect asshole

itz only smellz

here you go

Attached: fuck arkansas.png (800x600, 21K)

>Fuck Arkansas

Holy fucking kek

That's not nice to insult my state.

Anyway i would go and add more to this with even more ingredients such as skunk juice which is easy to get here if you know where to find and deer droppings. Also make sure to get cat droppings and a cup of cat piss along with stink bugs and crush them up and throw them into the mix along with some ammonia and hog's blood.

That way it makes it stronger and more poten than before but make sure to get an 12oz bottle and a bigger fire cracker or just small bottles and just drive around in your bike with them and lite the fuse and throw them at people's yards at night.

It is better to get a drum barrel and fill this up in it and leave it out in the sun for about a month instead of two weeks for extra potency.

Leave it to Arkansas to make it even more a biohazard than what it is already...

if we're trying to go full biowar, every time you need to shit, you shit in the barrel for the first 3 weeks of fermentation, adding nothing for the last week to make sure it all cooks together properly. you could also add some acetone or gasoline to it if you wanted a more flammable mixture, and maybe some gelatin to thicken it up. then you have a real nightmare cocktail.

this thread became "Jow Forums violates basically every law in the geneva convention"

You can get it shipped anywhere in the world for free.

surstromming.com

This would be an amazing street battle weapon/crowd dispersal tool

Attached: 1550042594214.jpg (268x246, 16K)

All because of Arkansas

Post some pics of the exploded thing at least you colossal faggot

Also best way to make it deadly is to get some old expired filters with asbestos and chromium and dick them out and litter them into the barrel and stirr up the liquid thoroughly as well with bit of fiberglass and some horse cum thrown into the mix and don't forget to throw in the brown recluse venom!

exactly my thoughts, i better test this with a water bag to get best dispersion

Antman one day manages to weaponizes his fireants in his backyard with his technology he took from his russian neighbor and now not only has an army of fire breathing, flying, large stinging fireants but they all look up to antman as their god. Antman's goal is to conquer earth and colonize the world with his weaponized ants and eventually colonize the galactic universe with his ants. The movie features many awesome visuals including:

The movie opens with a huge storm and a meteor hitting Antman. After the storm Antman is stuck in his home and no one wants to help him when he is stuck. Antman's only idea is to go to a russian vodka farm right next door to the house and have his ants eat everything that can be destroyed so it wont hurt anyone. The ants start to get a bit angry and go outside on their own. After they kill the neighbor's chickens and dog they decide to leave the farm and have them eat all of their trash. All their trash turns out to be garbage. They decide to keep fighting through the garbage and eventually the ants catch up.

What they find next:

With its size, its power or simply the fact that the ants' eyes are glowing red with fire antman and his army of ants decide the next step is to conquer detroit before the rest of the world.

This movie is a must watch!

honestly i wouldve made mine out of a mixture of coyote piss (which can be bought in bulk) and skunk spray.

then rig it with a thermite or phosphorus charge thats timed to go off just before setting off a black powder charge its encasing in order to vaporize the piss before its dispersed

Bleach, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, then vinegar. In that order. Leave each for hours before next. Rinse and repeat until it is all gone. Buy and wear a fucking gas mask next time you try to make homemade chemical weapons.

God bless you

Why is it always Arkansas that does fucked up shit that makes Florida look sane?