You are a SA farmer

Alright Jow Forums, how the FUCK do you defend against signal jammers, dog poisoning, and overwhelming numbers?
>great wall of china-tier signal fires for neighbors
>rigorous dog training to eat only when given food by their master
>multiple DMRs
>fucking grenades and booby traps
>laser tripwires hooked up to a silent household alarm
>empty cans on wire perimeter for good measure

Attached: sa farm signal jammer.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhRFaY8A9cA
ammo.com/articles/south-africa-land-reform-farm-murders-untold-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd move to a country where I'm not worried about being lynched.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhRFaY8A9cA

this. SA is lost. best part will be reading about how much of a racist colonialist asshole you were to get the fuck out of dodge before you and your family were brutally murdered without having the decency to train the people who hounded you out of the country how to farm it first

That shit's not cheap either. A backpack jamming unit runs into the thousands of US dollars. Those guys aren't poor starving hobos.

I'm under the impression that they make it a bitch for the whites from places like SA to immigrate. Or even non white Christian refugees. I think Russia is a lot more accepting of them because more farmers who know what they're doing is a good thing.

ᵍᵒᵛᵉʳnᵐᵉnᵗ ˢᵃnᶜᵗᶦᵒnᵉᵈ

You start slotting floppies, mate.

not that I don't believe you, but I thought just about every western country prefers educated, skilled middle class immigrants over uneducated and super poor ones

They *should* but a lot of countries are too busy taking in poor, uneducated refugees of specific races that they've decided to call underprivileged to bother with educated and/or skilled people.

Shit skins with bogus degrees and sob stories go to the front of the line. Decent white folks can fuck off.

excluding america yeah

Attached: 12163472-6913351-image-a-8_1555013096959.jpg (634x423, 30K)

>implying that America is the only Western country taking in low IQ shitskins
>also implying that regression to the mean is not a thing

Attached: muslim-prayer-getty.jpg (968x681, 67K)

>signal jammers
By being armed and mechanical trip sensors in case the jammers mess up digital security software
>dog poisoning
srry doggo
>overwhelming numbers
forming a small militia with some farmers, see pic related

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-19 16-46-46.png (323x613, 55K)

We need an unskilled underclass that we can feel superior to in color and religion. If they can't vote then we can.... ah shit, Lincoln fucked it up.

Its extremely difficult to get legitimate citizenship in white countries if you aren't either a brown rapefugee or a white collar worker. I say they should just jump the border into the EU if they can't get in.

I think it would be almost impossible to train a dog not to eat a piece of decent meat it finds on the ground. It is going to smell so god damn delicious to them.

Is South America a good option for those trying to escape the fire? I don’t think they have strict immigration laws and while the stated of living is lower that the US or Western Europe, being lynched for being white isn’t a problem there afaik.

They're usually retarded so the most basic preparation, if adhered to, will probably help immensely.

White farmers need to go on the offensive like the Black Panthers did. I think this is why God allows the KKK, for dire situations like this. We need to ship over those hillbillies and give them AK's and let them roam wild. Burning crosses with black people on them, using a scorched earth policy, and lynching, hanging, and shooting any black person they see.

Give the black South Africans a real taste of their own medicine. Then start going after the British for letting them do this. Sanctions our their ass, threatening military intervention if they refuse to help white people who ARE being Genocided (Whether the UK admits it or not), and then start firebombing black owned businesses inside the cities.

A race war with no rules is the only way to beat a government sanctioned white genocide. They need to be ruthless. They need to not worry about another country intervening. ESPECIALLY when that country hasn't won a legitimate war since before the American Revolution.

could also do permits for land mines

it's fucking South Africa and no one cares

Form a circle.

Attached: Ss_73fa2cc3bd0d650aea321d57e6526064bf44da55.1920x1080[1].jpg (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Literally no other country will take white SA farmers. Canada actually jailed people for trying to sponsor white SA's immigration.

Sure is Alt right loser in here. There is no "w-w-white g-g-genocide" in SA you're just believing right wing propaganda about how scary it is if black people are equal to you by misinterpreting statistics.

Not true, Trump admin would take them in. If they ever get their merit-based immigration system passed.

Also, they are still to this day investigating the farm murders before reaching a conclusion--there was an article on it a week or two ago.

Take the fight to the city

>He's not already prepped for when the same thing happens here
Never gonna make it.

Attached: 1523121376443.png (640x640, 152K)

Yeah, they're given license to do this, basically. Also, a hardwired line out is still a must for this reason. Field phones exist, and they're dirt fucking cheap. I live next to family, so I have them run between our houses.

Canada you say? I think America should just Annex it to teach it a lesson about freedom

Attached: 1549945791239.jpg (307x352, 13K)

t. Ian McCollum

t. White guilt advocate

All that shit is mostly a waste. First off, hardwire everything. Second, field phones to trusted neighbors. Your defensive perimeter should be a ha-ha with pyracanthus at the base, and laser drive way alarms across the top. Make sure you have a hardened position, higher up, near the middle. If you set this correctly, you can now fight off pretty much fucking whatever, short of rockets and serious armor. And that's solved by secondary positions with anti armor, or EFPs on established routes. It's fucking south Africa, if nigs can get decent guns and you can't, something is wrong.

Attached: russian black ops.jpg (1024x668, 91K)

Sauce on this?

Afayk because they're too busy killing and raping each other while high on glue fumes to post on the internet. Equally as unsafe as Mexico in a lot of areas although some countries are decently safe.

As far as "the fire" is concerned, you're practically saying that jumping out of the frying pan and into the raging inferno is preferable because at least the fire isn't getting hotter.

Pretty much this. In like a decade, the whole world is going to look like south Africa. So you're better off just fortifying where you are.

Attached: 1558125438217.jpg (1016x1024, 81K)

>HF radios with automatic link establishment
>for UHF,Lora transcievers set to 500kHz bandwidth and frequency hopping to make jamming harder
Handheld voice and relatively fast data over radio is a problem if niggers are jamming.Most narrow band digital voice, like DMR,is too easy to jam.I know because I bothered the local university's network with a 500mW jammer.

Only hire whites and shoot all niggers on sight

The result will be a quicker death than what the savages have in mind

Too late for that. I have elaborated on this, but they fucked up when they didn't fight to the fucking hilt in the first place and do everything they could to wean themselves off of black labor.

The Boers are finished, literally, they already are, because the Farmers have been ran off the farms and now huddle in the city slums. The other whites are next, and only the globally sanctioned kikes will have safety of any kind now

Argentina or Chile would be good. Safer, decent farmland, reasonably good standard of living.

can't use a gun on them some times the house keeper might work with the killer's and they might do fucked up shit to you. West and asia should just take all non blacks out of that country

lol come to london wembley there are loads of fucked up somali migrants there they will just attack you for no reason

>pic related
>rhodesia got btfo
>cites one battle that was entirely irrelevant in the big picture

I would think a saner military strategy would be to simply not plant crops during the spring, bury seed banks in defensible places they won't find them, raze any local food stockpiles, then raze any shipments coming in from foreign countries.

You force the government to ask for hand-outs, and create a real emergency as millions of people starve. The political fallout of that is substantial.

Great write-up here:
ammo.com/articles/south-africa-land-reform-farm-murders-untold-story

ZANU received an outpouring of support from the colonialists while Rhodesia got sanctioned into oblivion. What was to be expected.

daily reminder that rhodesian intransigence directly empowered the radical black factions

they got what they deserved, good fucking riddance

I think laying buried comm lines with other farms would be a good step to bypass the signal jamming

>what is stealing

LOL you are retarded. Law abiding citizens have to wait years for their licenses after rigorous back round checks and motivations plus inspection. Sipho can just go to dust town to buy one with bullets. Like gun control helps law abiding citizens, it only helps criminals because they know how hard and through how many loops you have to jump to aquire it.

BEE means that you have to hire atleast 60% Blacks or else you get taxed and slept on.

>burn all the fields
>poison all the livestock
>destroy all farming equipment
>leave the country
Then just kick back and watch the famines ensue.

Get a plane ticket.

they can come to argentina

>want to buy tons of land on the cheap side
>arm some random negroes for 0.000001 what it cost to buy the land full price
>price declines
>????
>PROFIT

spastic nigger loving faggot
nysc

>they will just attack you for no reason
>attack you for no reason
>no reason
they're niggers, you fuckwit

Bear traps.
I'm a actual amerimutt, mulatto specifically, the idea that most black people are knuckle draggingly stupid is not entirely false. I doubt there are many black South Africans that have functional reasoning. Start trapping your property like you're fighting retards. Leave loaded break actions with barrels sealed half way and over powdered slugs, and pungee pits. For people that beat them before you all seem to be too stupid to do it know. Hell leave poisoned liquor out. Black people are predictable. Make it a worst trade off to kill you, you fucking mongoloids.

Attached: IMG_2872.jpg (480x555, 28K)

Go back to plebbit little nigger lover. Niggers are subhuman and always will be.

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1556966304312.png (1199x1200, 287K)

Niggers will never be equals, even if you put them in all the positions of power, and they know it. Their violence is fueled by resentment.

We're similarly fucked in America and Europe.

Oh sure, we don't have as many nignogs, but what does it matter if its Black or whatever flavor of Hispanic? Same low-IQ savage shit imported for farm labor then it kills you.

South Africa is just 20-30 years ahead of the US, and the US is 20-30 years a head of Western Europe.

>what does it matter if its Black or whatever flavor of Hispanic

Quite a lot. Hispanics can't invent or maintain cutting edge tech, but they can run basic infrastructure successfully. Blacks can't.

South Africa != South America.

cool it with the racist remarks

Attached: 1318061018534.png (503x498, 500K)

> I thought just about every western country prefers educated, skilled middle class immigrants over uneducated and super poor ones

l m @ o
m
#
o

not memeing

im a pilot, decent outdoorsman and probably 6/10 Jow Forums, what are the odds of me getting a decent job on an Afrikaaner farm waiting for Bush War 2.0?

The only difference is the Hispanics won’t starve to death after they machete whitey is what your saying?

Wow so comforting for a cracker like me.

Id move to a white country and keep it white. Then start a world war to clean the world of nigger filth.

Don’t even need that

Just stop feeding them and they’ll go away.

They're violent, and society will be worse off, but there's a chance some form of society can be preserved. Hispanics have their own weird, internal race hierarchy, and the whiter, the higher.

Eggsplain

Hey Ian.

They take "volunteers" all the time. You could probably make good money as a cropduster or air taxi if you had your own aircraft and could get it registered.

There are always rumours of the farmers banding together and scooping up an AHRLAC or similar platform then stashing it in some barn somewhere. The farmers are basically formed into militia's now and have hired old Rhodies to teach them tactics and smuggling techniques. Like I cant verify that they have actually acquired combat aircraft but I do know they have armoured cars, decent sized arsenals and command structures. Its still difficult to separate fact from fiction because they are distrustful of outsiders and speak a fairly impenetrable language which adds a degree of isolation to understanding what they are up to.

But like I said they welcome westerners who want to come out and give them a hand. They dont pay well but you'd be well appreciated.

I call bullshit on this. That's just Ruskii/chink 5th columnist talk. Canada has been welcoming SA farmers since 2011 and no one has gone to jail supporting this. Complete utter unsubstantiated bullshit. Prove me wrong.

Also, Australia has actually been fast tracking their refugee claims. Good on 'em.

Attached: 4192019184348.jpg (960x268, 89K)

Yes, because a crop-duster will stand up to a Stinger.

We're in Clown world, remember

How's the weather at Rock Island today?

Get /gq/ fags a couple plane tickets down there and have them take the shitters out with their nods and gucci AR's.

God fucking whites are so cucked. This has to change.

the AHRLAC is a lot more than a cropduster

How did they get signal jamming equipment or know how to use it? all that just to kill some farmers? seems a bit much.

Because the SA government is behind it, and is using the gangs/eff as plausible deniability for their plans (kill whitey and take his shit)

>signal jammers
that's where they done fucked up
if it emits a signal, especially a strong signal across wide swaths of the spectrum i can pinpoint where they are

set up at least three receiver arrays one at my house, and one at two others farmers houses, hard wire "farm phones" to share the data back and forth
set it up to have an alarm go off when a jammer is detected that will give us all an early warning system
if we can get our hands on a few mortars we can stop the fight before it starts
clean up the mess in the morning

Attached: tidying up.jpg (1024x647, 185K)

It's basically a better Super Tuc, user. It probably has flares and DIRCM.

And sing "God save the Queen".

So they train the gangs in how to use the gear ect? why does the sa govt want to kill white farmers? don't they provide food and produce to sell, seems like a dumb idea doubt the blacks will do as well farming as white guys who've been doing it for long time.

I find it easy to believe that poorly educated African blacks would genocide white South Africans. We should expect this kind of animalistic primitivism from them, though we shouldn't tolerate it. Blacks in western countries though? Nowhere near as bad. At least, in the UK. American mileage will fall short in inner city communities, but I hold out hope for rural blacks.

they dont care about any of it, look at Zimbabwe

This.
If they are using jammers, you can set up a low power signal at one location and have an alarm set to go if the signal is interrupted: You instantly know if a jammer turns on in your area. From there, having receivers in multiple, known locations you can figure out where the signal comes from immediately. If you are mobile or can't really set up multiple locations to help pinpoint, at least a directional antennae will tell you what direction it is coming from. Jamming a signal isn't fucking magic. It is the radio equivalent of turning up the music until no one can hear the guy screaming for help. To communicate either use a different method, or scream louder. Knowing where the music is coming from is extremely simple.

>why does the sa govt want to kill white farmers

the government is mostly black. the farmers are mostly white. not exactly rocket science user.

America blacks are "only" an average 85 IQ. Native Bantu are 70-75.

>mortars
While I do not condone the idea, I expect with a bit of trial and error, you could probably make simple/cheap jammer seeking drones/missiles that would kamikaze directly into the loudest source of radio noise.

China is to South Africa what israeli lobbies are to America. Blacks and chinese dont give a shit about wypipo, and with chinese intervention the country wont imediately implode in the absence of white people. Black leadership is being paid well to lead their country into a parasitic relationship with bugmen.

This. Before I had flee my Homeland I would kill every mother fucker I could.

China wont risk antagonizing or even appearing threatening the west by intervening in some conflict between retareded black South Africans and some Afrikaans farmers. That's exactly the type of potential proxy war they desperately want to avoid.

This. I'm not white and even I think it's sad that they beat themselves up for being white. Why hate someone for something that doesn't impact others, especially if it's something you can't change?

Please fucking do this.
- alberta

A moat. Niggers can't swim.

>t. I deny all statistics and information because I am a ignorant retard

Attached: 1553158538444.jpg (644x610, 47K)

You don't defend against it, you attack it. You arm yourself and a few comrades and you go on a SA nigger lynching spree. SA is otherwise lost until some people realize there's this kind of shit going on and people start going after those apes.

The best defense is an absolute offense.
Skulls on spikes.

it is hard to immigrate, i have tried the US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Netherlands and UK and Spain, i have a degree in forestry and none of your countries will accept it so fix your own shitty immigration systems instead of telling us to just move somewhere when the only places we can go wont let us in even with proper qualifications but they leave the doors unlocked for brainless niggers and arabs to displace and replace you like they have done here

I think you mean blow up the bunker with them inside :)