Guestions i need answered about the THIS SPECIFIC SOVIET GAS MASK

I want to get pic related because fuck you i love it but i heard about some issues about it

>lens fog up like crazy due to not having a way to separate the nose airways
>the voice amitter flap (forgot the name) clinkles up when you breath
>head size is an issue for those that are not russian ethnic

What parts should i get to make it so the lens don't fog up or are there any nose peace i can just take out from another soviet gas mask and just cram it into this mask and is there any replacement for the voice thing where it doesn't crinkle up and is there a way to get it to use nato filters?

Attached: 03c82e55b5ad821d60df6981abb7f276.jpg (781x1200, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8roxM1k02g
aeonfawkes.com/Gas-Masks-Respirators-s/1838.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just get a gp-5

You should get another mask. Soviet masks are genuine shit and their filters have Asbestos. So Unless you can get a very rare Size 4 and maybe some Polish FP-5 Filters (Which is a shit fix to a shit problem) Just get a Yugo M2 which is a better mask in every aspect or any NATO mask. Not trying to burst your bubble but Im just trying to save you time & money. They call it Slav Shit for a reason pal

Attached: Colt Model 601.jpg (1182x375, 70K)

its fine

Gp5 isn't as cool looking as this though.

But this is the only gas mask that has the flat face style and allows the ability to use scopes and binoculars plus it looks cool as fuck and i want to make it a viable shtf mask in my Arkansas state.

>i want to make it a viable shtf mask in my Arkansas state.
And you have managed to pic the worst mask possible. Again, Soviet masks are shit and their filters will slowly kill you

SHMS is easily the scariest looking

I DONT FUCKING CARE AND THERE ARE MORE THINGS IN MY STATE THAT WILL KILL THAN THIS MASK WILL YOU FUCKING OUTSIDER!

And i love it and i want it for my survival gear.

Also how did you get away posting that first words without the post being marked as spam?

Attached: 1452849061669.png (502x460, 379K)

Fuck you i like the shms mask but i would like to make it so i can use it without the lens fogging up like it is steaming inside my mirror in my bathroom shower and would like to use the voice diaphragm without it crinkling up like paper.

Attached: YOUR TRIP TO FLAVOR TOWN IS OVER.jpg (600x509, 41K)

>41513017

Nigga use google and figure out how to make shit less foggy.

the PMG doesn't have those problems as far as i've noticed

Attached: pick up that can.jpg (817x900, 632K)

I read up that there was a "piece" you take from a mask and put it in the shms mask to make it not fog up but i can't find it so I'm trying to fucking figure it out.

>Horrible spelling
>autistic obsession with one goddamn mask
How many fucking threads are you going to make, you absolute faggot? Stop killing threads so you can be Sperg Ferguson and screech whenever people tell you advice you didn’t want to hear, like your last thread. These masks are shit, buy ones that aren’t. Yay.

Attached: 934E5826-469C-441E-A4BF-7E70B938D9EB.jpg (369x496, 19K)

Okay what about the prwu gas mask since it has the improved protective cover frame over the diaphragm then?

Fuck off and die, christfag.
You and your stupid book are worthless.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8roxM1k02g
/thread

repesct disabilties ok, dude kys seriously, were on the same side here.

disabled and aufbotomat kalashnikovanov, not disabled and leftist piece of shit ok.

>sees reaction image
>this must be a complete representation of the poster’s beliefs!

Dude just get literately any modern US military gas masks, the seals are going to be fine, they're made to look down the sights and the best part is you'll live long enough to experience the joys of acute radiation poisoning before you experience lung cancer from all of the asbestos and communism you'd breath in from some shitty Russian surplus. aeonfawkes.com/Gas-Masks-Respirators-s/1838.htm
If you're still not convinced, look for some scuba diving fog liquid or some baby soap, it works while diving so it should work with this.

Guys, don't mind OP, this is survival of the fittest in action. If he wants to breathe asbestos all day, let him, it'll make sure he can't pass more retard genes on

This, just get a PMG

Pmg are garbage while shms are the only ones that are actually good and also your fucking full of shit they do not work with scopes or binoculars

Based and CivilProtection-pilled

>Asks Jow Forums for advice
>He actually gets good advice
>REEEEEEEEEEE

The absolute state of Jow Forums in the current year

Attached: 1537143302827.jpg (525x469, 65K)

Where did you get yours?