Need Gun Recommendations

Looking to buy a gun in case I decide to kill myself. Needs to be cheap but powerful enough to get the job done. If I end up not killing myself I could always use it as a prop (unloaded).

Any recommendations?

Attached: peace.jpg (749x774, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JhU30cJ2oMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah

Please user, dont ever hurt yourself, people care about you regardless of what you may think. Seek help and dont harm yourself

OD on sleeping pills then drink alcohol instead. We don't want your sorry ass as another blip on gun suicide statistics.
FYI exit bags don't work anymore, they've reduced the helium content in recent years in most places.

What kind of sleeping pills?

we are running out of helium dude. Its a sad affair

I appreciate that, I really do, and I'm sure a lot of people would be sad, but my life is going in a direction that would just be too humiliating and depressing for me to deal with so I'd like to be able to kill myself if I really want to. It's my choice to make, not anyone else's.

youtu.be/JhU30cJ2oMg

Attached: polaken-and-their-fake-history.jpg (962x597, 235K)

Please dont even consider this and get help, someone in this world loves you and you will make them sad, call a suicide prevention hotline please.

What the hell are exit bags an why is it sad that we're running out of helium?

Yo okay, I called the suicide prevention hotline once and it fucking sucks. I felt like I was talking to a robot and she just told me some websites to check out ultimately.

Again, I'd appreciate it, but I'd like to have the gun if I choose to end it. It's my choice to make, and I'll only make it if I know I can live with the guilt of their sadness.

Helium is going extinct dude. Its nothing but sentimental anthropomorphism, but I find it sad. One day we will tell our kids about helium, and they wont even believe us

>It's my choice to make
apparently not because you are asking us bucko

I'm not asking if I should do it or not I'm asking for gun recommendations rather than just buying the cheapest one from Cabellas. Read the fucking post

Buy a tank of helium for filling party ballons and a long rubber tube
Put a plastic bag over your head, and connect the tube to the tank then route it into your bag
Tie the bag off at your neck and turn the tank on
Bag fills with oxygen and you pass out after a few minutes, then die of asphyxiation as the helium displaces all the oxygen in the bag
This would've been just fine 10 years ago, but helium suppliers have been reducing helium concentrations in tanks
If the helium concentration is too low, you'll just wake up hours later with a headache and possibly brain damage

Helium is a critical component in certain high tech equipment like MRI machines. The only way we "mine" helium is by capturing it as a byproduct of drilling into natural gas deposits before it escapes the atmosphere. The world in general is running out of helium and we currently have no way of producing it other than accidentally finding some in new pockets of gas.

Everything will get better user, we all have rough times but the sun is always going to rise with a new day. Please seek help, I promise you things will get better. Please dont leave loved ones heartbroken thinking how about how they could have helped. Please user seek help. I am not even a religious person but I am praying to whatever is out there that you seek help.

very interesting, thank you sir

>I'll only make it if I know I can live with the guilt
>if I know I can live
Seems like you haven't thought this through.

the world is running out of helium and all you can thinking about is your next purchase from cabellas. GOOD LORD FUCK you programmed bots cant even fucking kill yourselves without making sure your purchases are condoned on social media fucking modern civilization was a mistake

Attached: 1280030089309.jpg (800x624, 55K)

Please user I beg of you, seek help, people care about you.

That's the joke shit bird

"life hard me no wanna try"
Good choice. See ya, pussy faggot.

Mossberg 500/590

Rope is cheaper and more fun

Attached: 1490583536262.gif (281x281, 298K)

Of you were serious about it, you would’ve done it already.

thank you enlightened one, also i'd like fries with that.

A cause of depression is often hormone imbalance.
Do a prolonged fast to reset your food addiction and lose some weight, then stop eating sugar and other addictive stuff for a long time.
See if your suicidal thoughts pass.