/EURO THREAD/ - SWISS REFENRENDUM EDITION

The results of the swiss referendum on the adoption of the tighter european gun legislation have been published. If the proposal was refused by the population, Switzerland would've been kicked out of the Schengen zone by the EU.

63% FOR THE ADOPTION OF THE STRICTER EU LEGISLATION
36% AGAINST

What happens next ??

Attached: suisse.jpg (753x551, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2019/05/18/are-switzerland-s-gun-laws-about-to-change-euronews-answers
theguardian.com/world/2019/may/19/switzerland-votes-in-referendum-on-tighter-gun-laws
lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/armes-les-suisses-approuvent-un-durcissement-de-leur-legislation-20190519
swissinfo.ch/eng/business/march-4-vote_the-swiss-abroad-overwhelmingly-rejected-the--no-billag--initiative/43947308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A couple of links :
euronews.com/2019/05/18/are-switzerland-s-gun-laws-about-to-change-euronews-answers
theguardian.com/world/2019/may/19/switzerland-votes-in-referendum-on-tighter-gun-laws
lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/armes-les-suisses-approuvent-un-durcissement-de-leur-legislation-20190519 (french)

Comments are based

>Switzerland would've been kicked out of the Schengen zone by the EU.
And nothing of value would have been lost. EUSSR is fucking cancerous piece of shit that should not be followed or joined.
Why the fuck are you letting a foreign force dictate your life??

t: Europoor.

They're mountain jews and don't value individual liberty like Americans do. Money is more important to them then guns (which they view as a hobby.)

>swiss sell out rights for what mounts to money and travel "rights"
At this rate you dumbasses will have less gun rights than us (Russia)

I, as an American, would like to do two things: express my condolences, and brag about having totally called it without knowing any of the projections or specifics. The impulse of Europoors to give up their guns is just too strong.
how are things in Russia these days?

Attached: 1537383278561.jpg (3112x2338, 1.97M)

>how are things in Russia these days?
We can reload ammo legally as of the last year or whatever, so that's good, "pistol" size .366 TKM shotgun cartridge as well

>how are things in Russia these days?
Same as in China.
All "OK" as long as you don't oppose the great leader.
You are also automatically branded as a "foreign agent" if you were not born in the country. Not even shitting ya.

Why is your government so paranoid?

>Swiss had reasonable firearm regulations
>Swiss have major no gun-violence issue
>EU wants to disarm them anyways

the lesson here is that the end-game for grabbers isn't regulation but universal confiscation.

American gun-rights supporters should take heed...

Reminder that the Swiss themselves voted to tighten regulation by a big majority. This is less a "big evil EU-conspiracy" than Jow Forums likes to think

AHAHAH

Mountain jews are fucked. Next year, they'll let in million arabs and africans.

Because they almost got dismantled completely in the 90s

because they are there only because of what happened in 1917, and they do not wish to meet the same fate

>Noguns doesn't know shit
>Gets told if they don't vote Yes they get fucked
>Have noguns so just vote Yes as they lose nothing (they think)
Just look at privacy. Everyone gladly bends over if it means being able to share a picture of some dress they bought

>You are also automatically branded as a "foreign agent" if you were not born in the country. Not even shitting ya.
is this just because of americans or everyone in general?

>Reminder that the Swiss themselves voted to tighten regulation by a big majority.

after an EU ultimatum.

that's a great fucking point.

Attached: 1552199152037.jpg (1023x709, 222K)

>everyone in general?
this more or less

Lmao. Get cucked retarded faggots, hope every single village is overrun by trashbag wearers soon.

>pic
That's really hot

alright. not saying we're special, i just dont know russian sentiment.

>63% for
Direct democracy confirmed shit

>i just dont know russian sentiment.
we are not overly fond of foreigners, to put nicely, or each other to varying degrees

Europe seems to be in a race to the bottom in regards to giving up their rights.

Attached: 1554347256256.jpg (1065x837, 149K)

I love how they want to strengthen swiss gun laws despite very low rates of crime and homicide in Switzerland with or without guns. It's almost as if it's not about controlling the guns, but instead controlling the people.

I just don't know why you people act like everyone is out to get you.

>or each other to varying degrees
well i at least know that about russians lmao

gee, you mean the sanctions, moving nato ever closer to our borders, supporting the overthrow of friendly regimes to replace them with hostile ones, amongst others, yeah, we are just being petty

>russians dont do the same exact shit
come on man...

Some retard on Jow Forums shilled for it and told everyone ot will prevent migrants coming in top lele m8

swissfag here

most swiss people are absolute fucking NPCs who won't do any research and just vote however the media and whatever party they might belong to will tell them to

EU supporters are spreading propaganda in Switzerland and scaring people.

The Russian government still plays at being an empire, so yeah, they've made a lot of enemies internationally. Remember when Ukraine had to oust one of their presidents for being a Russian plant and in the chaos Russia just stole a major port and never gave it back? That wasn't the only shenanigan they've been up to.

This, honestly. I feel like these people want stricter laws just to have them, even though they aren't really doing anything but trampling all over their freedom. I can understand why that gay semiauto ban happened in New Zealand, since scared people make stupid decisions, but the people of Switzerland have no reason to be scared. They just see their euro neighbors getting fucked and want a turn on big government's dick, I guess.

er, and the US kind of responds the same when they do

>I can understand why that gay semiauto ban happened in New Zealand

Attached: 1557852095700.jpg (536x1024, 51K)

we fuck around in countries we touch (inappropriately) and you guys in totally different hemispheres

This was your daily reminder that registered weapons NEVER belong to you.

>russians have never been in the carribean and south america
>russians have never been in africa

Attached: 1546189498189.jpg (750x732, 75K)

Not an argument. Democracy is flawed in essence. The masses are dumb and will vote for whatever the kikes on TV tell them to.

The problem is too much personal comfort, too much urbanization, too much statism, makes people retarded and weak. Hopefully some divine intervention will wipe a majority of these subhuman very soon, if not we will probably be praising Allah before 2050. To me it beats jewish-marxist pedophiles and their LGBT/feminist bullshit.

Several years ago I heard that Finland is the most armed country of EU in terms of the number of firearms per capita. Not sure about the reliability of that information, but it sounded quite plausible back then. And how are things now in Finland? Just curious.

>Venezuela is in the same hemisphere as Russia now apparently
At the current trends of no one in Russia having children and you not allowing anyone to immigrate you're going to suffer a population collapse pretty soon. In the last 3 decades you've had two years of population growth, the rest has been decline.

>Link bilateral trade agreements to unilateral demands you change your internal gun laws

We should have turned the whole continent into a parking lot. Both the disgusting dictatorships of the EU and the passive pussies who let it happen.

They pulled the same shit as brexit by threatening to Holocaust their economy if they don't comply.

>You are also automatically branded as a "foreign agent" if you were not born in the country. Not even shitting ya.
Based and blutpilled

And America rides the living shit out of any Russian who bothers coming here. Your point? Not saying it's right I'm saying it's real.

This. But in some countries it's kinda hard to get over that. Options are generally BP funs, black market or the boat accident thing. The latter being quite dangerous to do depending of the country, if the police starts to investigate to find the lost funs...

>remove guns or the EU will fuck with your economy
>remember the Swiss themselves....

>you're going to suffer a population collapse pretty soon
so?

White depopulation isn't an issue, when boomers eventually die, there will less people paying taxes to feed the welfare State, in turn reducing non-whites' capacity to "succeed".
Unironically speaking, good gun laws (aka no laws) and absolute free speech will be better off if there was a large collapse.

Russians after the collapse of the ussr have only intervened in their former sattelite states.

Can confirm.

And then they complain a few months later after getting fucked in the ass.
Refer to No-Bilag.

No, it doesn't make sense, but there's this perverted line of logic that strings up this ban. Whereas, why the fuck is this happening in Switzerland? Literally no mass shooting for over 20 or so years (and zero before) and they beg for daddy EU to buttfuck them raw. Then again, I called it in a Euro thread, so I'm not surprised.

Attached: IMG-20190515-WA0004.jpg (1136x1600, 137K)

I'm sorry Swissfriends

Attached: poster_950206_z.jpg (573x800, 134K)

>No-Bilag
What's this?

Dude, there's a 6 sided connection to every gun law, every lobbyist, and every EU decision.

Population is strength. More bodies for army, more productivity, better old/young ratio. Also state debt uses their population as collateral. You can loan more of your population grows as you have more taxpayers. If you have less taxpayers or your demographic forecast says you will have else taxpayers you have nothing to insure you pay back your debts. Also a lot of debts are based on houses' becoming more expensive. If your population shrinks the demand becomes lower and thus people with a mortgage have aproblem. Or incase they can dump their house without leftover debt the banks getting the house have a problem.

Swiss households are being forced to pay 356CHF/year for national media. This was limited years ago to a "TV license" which you only paid if you could receive broadcasts. Nowadays, it's just a general tax per household.
You need to understand that swiss national media is a pure joke. If you look at "SRF", 90% of it are just garbage entertainment shows with full commercials. The only worthwile show is obviously the news.

People always get very angry when the annual invoice is in the mail, however were very easily manipulated when (((they))) said that "free media is under threat". Nothing changed, the people making the big banks still do and are laughing on the way out. The swiss populi has no spine. They succumb under fear mongering.

swissinfo.ch/eng/business/march-4-vote_the-swiss-abroad-overwhelmingly-rejected-the--no-billag--initiative/43947308

Does this affect the military issued rifles since conscription etc?

Doesn't matter. All the ultimatum did was allow the politicians to force a vote to the public. The question is if the vote was legitimate or not and until a week or two has passed, you can't tell since one day isn't enough for public tension to rise.

If you read the rest of my post, maybe you'd understand that what I was trying to say is that people who know nothing about guns would want to ban semiautos after a shooting. I wasn't saying they're right, I can just see why it happened because, as I said in my post, scared people make stupid decisions.

Is that just Quartz pebbles in a bag?

Sad that this happend, there is no good reason for this.

t. non swiss eurofag

>idk y birgers are so upset
>swiss chose this

Attached: 1558166014900.png (394x476, 76K)

It was never a place for gun rights. They were allowed to own firearms to be shot on government approved ranges, with a load of paperwork and bureaucracy behind it.

Northern Ireland is the only place in western or northern Europe with concealed carry and enshrined self defence rights.

A country full of brown isn't worth defending anyway. Let it burn and poison whatever's left so that nobody else can use it. Every nuclear power should leverage the Samson option.

not really, but if you want to buy one as a civvies it's going to be more tedious and costly now

It's women and cucks from the Low Countries who are afraid of guns

There will also be fewer people being supported by the welfare state, dummy. You think old white people refuse welfare state benefits?

The Russians have fought some catastrophic wars on their own soil in the last 200 years. Not that they weren't responsible for some of those, but that sort of thing casts a long shadow over cultural memory.

>At the current trends of no one in Russia having children and you not allowing anyone to immigrate
>and you not allowing anyone to immigrate

What the hell are you talking about?
Russia has the third largest immigrant population on the planet and has seen mass immigration from Central Asia over the last 2 decades.

That's it, fuck the EU.

Attached: 1546196525175.jpg (750x800, 38K)

You retarded fuck, the EU was extorting them with schengen.

Understandable considering the level of subversion the face by the (((US State Dept))) and related glowniggers

Bumping my own question until the thread doesn't slip into another stupid discussion about "paper tigers and kleptocracy".
What, there are no anons from the Benisland?

Exactly. They do this every. single. fucking. time.

>alleged homo commie hating the EU
x for doubt

>implying that "voters" aren't anything more than puppets who just ingest whatever the media and mainstream parties tell them.

The swiss were blackmailed by the fucking EU and the mainstream medias were basically saying "if you don't accept this new law the EU will fuck you in the ass and you'll become a poor starved gypsy".

well, since i now have to file the same 4 pages of paperwork for semi's with more than 10rnd like for fullautos, i might aswell buy them in FA

Okay, so what was actually changed?

>They were allowed to own firearms to be shot on government approved ranges

Wrong. Government approved ranges are just the "traditional" ones. There is a fuck tone of private ranges and clubs. Also you can legally shoot your guns in your property. The only is about noise complaint by neighbor hood or the risk of being charge for the soil contamination because of the lead if you don't have an adequate back stop.

>with a load of paperwork and bureaucracy behind it.
There was literally zero bureaucracy. The only thing you have to do is show your criminal record and pay 50 bucks.
Now the new law is basically a SBR law mixed with a 10rds + mag ban and we'll to do some paperwork to legally put 11+ rds mag in a rifle.

1) You will have to do some paperwork to buy a SBR (rifle with collapsible/telescopic stock that can be shorten under 60 cm)

2) You will have to do some paperwork to legally be able to insert a mag with a capacity of more than 10 rounds in a rifle. Same thing with guns but for the mags holding more than 20 rounds.

>complying

Attached: 1558166014900(1).png (394x476, 88K)

Tell that to the boomers and women. Those are the fuckers that doomed us.

Attached: 227237.jpg (1690x892, 544K)

As always.
Shit ruined my day despite not being swiss.

rifles above 10rnd and pistols above 20 are now classified as "prohibited", which of course does by no means imply that they are prohibited, it only means that you have to file a bit more paperwork. the ugly thing is that they can revise that shit every 5 years and probably will always attempt to strip a small enough part of the gun owners of their privileges so that no majority can form against it.

So, this amounts to the expansion of regulation/bureaucracy instead of the actual restriction of what is possible to obtain or own?

Exactly

I can't read French but does that mean your Boomer equivalents are shitlibs while the youth support guns? I'm starting to think Europoor boomers are even worse than their American counterparts.

>2 decades
You mean since the Mongols invaded?

>you will never live in 1980s America

This is why the EU is fucking cancer, as well as direct democracy. The masses are all fucking idiots and easily manipulated.
So much for the Swiss being based.

>women raised by weak men

yeah yeah gimme that milsurp bitch
get down and suck it

I still can't comprehend why boomers just let things crumble. Are their heads kiked up or are the nursery pills doing it worse?

Basically. Or at least it means that the youth is much less cucked than the boomers.

The picture shows 3 things :

1) In the left it's shown how the women are more in favor of the stricter gun law

2) In the middle it shows by age groups who is in favor (green) and who is against (red) the stricter gun law.
- 55% of the 18-34 years old were against a stricter gun law
- 51% of the 35-49 years old were against a stricter gun law
Only the 50+ years old were in favor (69% of the 65+ years old supported more gun control)

3) In the right it shows the differences between cities, suburbs and countrysides.

In summary those who voted for a stricter gun law are boomers and women living in cities.

Attached: REEE (1).jpg (480x470, 23K)

In addition due to the baby boom in the 50s and 60s boomers are more numerous than young people and they tend to participate more in voting.