Yesterday I was here asking about advice for my first time shooting a gun...

Yesterday I was here asking about advice for my first time shooting a gun. I went to the range and shot a 380 an 9 mm and it was a lot of fun. I also got to meet my old mans chums. It was a really good time, thanks for the tips Jow Forums

Attached: Snapchat-316338802.jpg (720x1188, 231K)

people who are so stupid, they cannot focus their camera, should not be allowed to possess firearms.

Awesome. That's pretty decent accuracy for your first time out with a handgun, too. Most people couldn't hit the side of a barn from the inside.

My camera is a dog shit lg camera that is it focused. Also its not my gun

any more photos?
or any more photos that are in focus?

Glad you had a great time at the range. It's time for you to get your own funs now. Good accuracy for a 1rst timer btw.

Tried to get better pics controller hides my autograph and timestamp

Attached: 0519191422b.jpg (2560x1920, 1.56M)

How far out is that?

y... y... you know the big red x is the thing you'd typically aim at, r.r..r..r.r.right?

Plot twist: there is no "red x"

10 feet

Yes I know the red x is the target by my old man told me to aim for the head

Nice shooting...now you should go out every week or more. Also start your own fun collection. Did he pound your boi pussy when you got home?

Yes
Yes
No

>10 feet
Dude...that's shit for 3 yards.

Cool bro, keep going and practicing. I went from barely being able to hit paper to this
>7yds with 15rd 9mm

Attached: 3C0F8EAE-A820-4E7D-9DD1-12EE3EDA080C.jpg (3024x3024, 1.36M)

DANG! Sorry...that was gonna be hot

You plan on shooting your enemy in the stomach? Just because some outdated idea of placing a circle in the center mass. You need to be focusing on number 7 and 1. And above. Thats the central nervous system

Yes, thank you for your autism. It was a post for accuracy not for shot placement. But sure, shooting higher would be better.

Attached: 300F2529-4E1A-4DED-9664-777ED77822BB.jpg (4032x3024, 3.89M)

good job bud. no go watch grip/stance videos again, and they'll probably sink in a bit more now that you've handled a gun and been at the range

oh wow it's another "I just went shooting for the first time Jow Forums please praise me" thread
kill yourself

First time shooter, never even touched a gun before today

>Be me
>Do something related to guns
>Go to place related to guns
>"Kill yourself"
Makes sense

Pic related it's you

Attached: IdiotPepe.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Oh, that's not bad then. Keep at it, dude.

Kill YOUrself my man.

Good job op. Welcome to the gun world. Try shooting different guns including shotguns, rifles and revolvers. Long distance shooting is very fun. Revolvers are very accurate actually and reliable and can shoot very powerful rounds. Shotguns are stupid powerful and flexible.