What's a Jow Forums use for these

what's a Jow Forums use for these

Attached: blackpowdermotor.jpg (324x184, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1RC2aWza6o
youtu.be/HA3yd5KPgt8
youtu.be/XlpnlFnbA48
youtu.be/12fR9neVnS8
youtube.com/watch?v=_KuGizBjDXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah

buttplug

based yeah poster

Disposable blowtorch, rocket rounds from a flare gun, backyard ballistic warfare...

When I was a kid I used to use them to boost and detonate CO2 cartridges full of black powder, with a canon fuse linking the cartridge to the motor's ejection charge. A 3 foot dowel is used to hold the two together with tape, and also provides flight stability.

It's basically an extremely dangerous bottle rocket.

Building a home-made rocket bomb projector.

Harvest the flavor crystals, why waste them with a launch?

Moreover, what're the key, active compounds contained, and is it possible to reclaim them?

Based based yeah poster poster

you can put a fuse in them and shoot them at things, from a tube. i've been an ultra for my football club back in the day, pyrotechnics are an essential part of that. just like fights with other clubs and the cops. we took all pyro we could get our hands on, made trips to poland to buy some of their stuff, they don't have as many regulations as us.
we got a shipment of those things once. been almost ten years, but if i recall correctly, that's what we did with them.

Attached: 4300.jpg (700x420, 62K)

Put them in a sharp metal case and use them as ghetto gyrojets

My middle school went into a soft lock down because someone brought some of these to school. Some bogus bomb scare or something. This was also in 2004 when schools were more or less safer.
I guess the school saw some potential in these being used as a makeshift destructive device. Im sure got could probably create a decent boom if you got your abs on a pallet or 2 of them

rocket propelled knife

Based yeahpost poster baster.

Attached: 41IV7u5qy0L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 7K)

>pays $20 for 4 .50 cent compressed black powder toy rocket motors

If you were Jow Forums you would be rolling your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1RC2aWza6o

youtu.be/HA3yd5KPgt8

youtu.be/XlpnlFnbA48

youtu.be/12fR9neVnS8

I can personally attest to the fact that the homemade rocket engines depicted in the above video do in fact work and they fly crazy high up.

You tell me user.

Attached: 1558048678682.jpg (1040x1040, 374K)

Based based based yeah poster poster poster

Plumbing.

Attached: 15CF3E20-6B4B-4F5F-9FD0-A0BDE318887D.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Hi ATF

Attached: l0vuax-l0vtw5guyfieriphoto1white.jpg (535x714, 33K)

>what's a Jow Forums use for these

>Get a short tube and endcap
>Add a electric ignitor to the rocket
>Fill top with 7g Flashpowder
>Close it
>Build a small launcher tube for the AR15
>Add a 1,2V switch
You have a flashbang launcher now for shooting inside doors/openwindows

Shove it up your ass.

So this is how Jow Forums dies

Attached: 1552766750891.jpg (400x288, 26K)

Launching model rockets and nothing else. Because I don't want even MORE shit to get regulated by nanny state governments. Don't ruin shit for every one else, faggot.

When I was a youth, we'd just powder the block of propellant and likewise put them in CO2 cartridges with cannon fuse.Those just blow up though. Called 'em "cratermakers."

Fill a coke bottle with Oxy Acetylene and have the parachute charge face inside. Glue it so its airtight, the parachute charge is black powder so you now have essentially a redneck thermobaric

Attached: yeah.gif (300x300, 3K)

Based baster poster yeahpost poster based based

Attached: depositphotos_3091472-stock-photo-hammering-a-nail.jpg (888x702, 72K)

Yeah

put it in your butthole

Oh cool I'll just go to the store and pick up some flash powder

yeah, get some education and diy fag.
All you need is in your house

were you one of my friends...? did you grow up in northeastern PA?

Yeah
>inb4 yeah

What's a use for Ammonium Perchlorate?

I've got one idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=_KuGizBjDXo

I used to use these to power mini-SCUD missiles that I'd shoot into my neighbors' yard. It was pretty fun up until one of the rockets landed their tree and started a fire.

They're un-ironically a great source for black powder. They sell them at fucking walmart! But they're pretty expensive for how very little you get out of them. It's fun being able to whip up a handful of triangle firecrackers in a couple hours for like $20

not with a bang, but with a "yeah"

Flying model rockets. Fun stuff.

poetic

>on Jow Forums, can't make flashpowder
Please leave.

yeah

I used to use these for model rockets, but could they theoretically be used to power a souped up potato cannon or something? How would I go about converting the slower burn of a rocket propellant into something that would release all of it's energy inside of a chamber?

This is badass

Any stories?

bruh, it's 2 ingredients...

Attached: 1557457750530.png (900x676, 410K)

potassium nitrate based rocket engines arent strong enough to work as an explosive, you can actually make it your self at home. Its just Potassium nitrate and sugar.

>what's a Jow Forums use for these
when you're 11 years old and you haven't learned to make black powder from scratch yet

t. loved burny and boomy shit as a kid, eventually made a half-assed charcoal retort and manufactured my own