Hunting 'yotes

please tell me everything I need to know to go out and hunt some yotes

Attached: sketch-1558250681809.jpg (1080x1080, 304K)

Be very quiet, very still, and use a predator call. Any ol' off-the-shelf one will do, just make a good racket every now and then with it, about half an hour or so at least.

Should I be on the ground or up in a stand?

>tfw want to genocide the local yote population for taking my cats
>city has a no firearms ordnance and surely hunting in the city isn't legal

Attached: 1515356154233.png (892x535, 381K)

A stand will help keep your scent off the ground level, and will give you a better range of view than on the ground. But, a properly made ground blind will also help block wind from moving your scent in the first place, and provides better camouflage. It's just up to what you're up for.

Coyote hunter and trapper here
AMA

Attached: 5B846A2A-45A6-4881-AEC1-80984E8AB81F.jpg (750x547, 389K)

Pic dumping

Attached: 7EFC875F-1FC9-4E07-A352-2058CC0D95C2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

Attached: 00CBB841-62E0-46C4-A3E2-D7D683FE6F5A.jpg (750x740, 320K)

Attached: 47E9B1F0-7067-482B-9CAC-8CE2BB058390.jpg (750x1334, 187K)

Attached: 55193784-7D7D-40B2-9930-D4D39D8F9AE2.jpg (750x1334, 177K)

how hard is it to knife a coyote

Coyotes are too similar to dogs. I love my pups so I'll stick to shooting prey animals like elk and deer.

Just trying to find out where theyre at at this point. What times are they active? How far do they roam when theyre hunting? Ive got a few stands set up in different spots: 1. On the edge of the woods overlooking a couple acres of field, 2. deep in the woods with good visibility all around 3. On a hillside overlooking a big area of grass

my dad has a bolt action 22-250 with a real nice scope on it. hes got quite a few yotes with it and Im wonderimg if thats what I should take out there.

and what about illumination? what am I supposed to doo in lowlight conditions without a starlight scope? Does light scare them?

What do you do with the ensuing l remains

i just want to go out innawoods at night and shoot some varmints, knawmsayin mane?

Assuming you're asking what I do the the dead animals, jerky, ground meat, sausage and steaks.

Crossbows are pretty quiet, user. Just make sure you aren't aiming at someone's lost puppy.

RULES OF NATURE

Attached: serveimage(43).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Does coyote meat taste foul? It seems like it would.

I bet its just like turtle or any other wild meat: marinate it, braise it, put it in stew, just cook it for a long enough time to get the gaminess out

if you kill coyotes you're a fuckin faggot and i hope your pet cat or dog gets run over or shot

neck yourself nigger

If you don't kill coyotes, you're a niggerfaggot, and I hope you named your pet cat or dog "coyotesnack", because that's what it is..

all fucking coyotes must fucking hang

Yiff in hell furfag.

i feed coyotes and help them

Just get a big-ass hunting airgun, pic related

Attached: Bulldog.pages-3-682x400.jpg (682x400, 27K)

Do you sell the fur? Is it lucrative?

they are not really in my county but they invaded some parts of the city. i have personally never seen a coyote irl but i know they're around. my stupid fucking grandfather was feeding them. they must be living on handout and garbage. no pets getting eaten that i'm aware of. there is a cat problem but 99 percent of the time no one cares about a missing cat.

first off, get yourself a couple packs of cowboy killers you cuck. wtf even are those??

What's the best way to kill a yote, how far away, shit like that.

Woah, just cause you wear a fursuit doesn't mean you're a coyote. Coyotes should die.

T. Coyote

Attached: 9A8C14C7-62F7-4CA3-A221-537710C32032.gif (498x398, 1.34M)

kill yourself, retard. coyotes kill domestic animals and are similar to wolves when it comes to fucking with the ecosystem if they're allowed to get to a large population

He’s right yaknow

Attached: 922FB0BC-F156-4C8B-9898-DAFB033ACC9B.gif (320x180, 2.96M)

Those are fucking cool airguns albeit the cost around $800. For coyotes a person would probably be just fine getting a .25 cal Benjamin at around half that price.

Will you come to SC and exterminate these vermin once and for all? Please?

you need one of these

Attached: truckgun.jpg (920x800, 164K)

Kill yourself, I will shoot the ones that have become unafraid of humans through you.

>being this wrong

>Bushnell red-dot on a no-sights AR that isn't free-floated
>in the current year when you can get a complete freefloat AR kit with sights and upgraded furniture and trigger for

Attached: 1556267368891.png (559x503, 302K)

>spending more money on my gun when it works for what Im doing
woooooababhhhhh man you want me to get a job or somethin???

If it was bought 2012-2016 I would understand, but today you can get the same type of rifle (with a front sight) for $300 from PSA.
Most Optics Ready™ AR's rarely break $400 new, and the Bushmaster QRC in OP's pic IIRC rarely goes for under $500.
>it works for what Im doing
A free-float rail is objectively better for accuracy and doesn't cost that much more if you know where to look.

I once knew a real good boy, named Mr.Mittens. his owner thanks you very much.

get spayed. make sure your tism ends with you.

I've got a good mossy 500, and we're starting to get a coyote problem. What kind of shell is best for them? I'm thinking turkey load, but tell me y'all's opinion and experience.

try deer slugs and post results

It takes a lot of hard work and skill to sneak up on them or call them to you. I shoot them from tractors while I'm farming. The dumb things let me get close sometimes. The rifle in your pic seems perfectly capable. My brother shoots more coyotes than me. He rides a horse and carries a .17hmr rifle.

I've called for them 6 times 6 different spots and nothing shows up. I go at dawn and still nothing is there. What I do wrong?