Attack Doggos

>Watches John Wick 3
Yeah... I'm thinking I'd shoot your dog too if I was ATF.

Attached: 17-john-wick-3-halle-berry-lede.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 278K)

did the opposition conviently come running into frame from angles where they could have just shot john wick like the entire 2nd movie?

INSTA BAN FOR ANYONE POSTING JOHN WICK IN Jow Forums

Attached: sage1.jpg (240x264, 12K)

No spoiler ITT, frien. It was on par if not better than the first one imho.

y?

/tv/

is she in the film oh god first fishburger now her the films shit now

most films come out they are good then the washed up stars are in the film you just know it's going to be shit now. It's what happened to scary movies

apprently the isrealis use death dogs. If some palesitinians are inside a house and they can't be bothered to go in, they send in the dogs they will kill everything inside women children men

You just know.

ah right. fair enuff

EX COMMUNICADO

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-165558_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 353K)

Your opinion is shit, you blind fanboy.

Has guns
3-gun techniques are used

Gas yourself homo

Kek

My fetish is being trained like a dog to obediently serve an authoritative chick that would dominate me and use me as her bodyguard as well as fucking me while maintaining absolute control. The scenes with her absolutely had me busting my zipper

Sike

It was certainly better than 2, but not 1.

JW1 is the best action movie of the 2010s, and easily one of the best of the MILLENNIUM

All of them were based though.

1 was amazing, 2/3 were just good for action films.

Well yeah your gonna shoot the fucking dogs there animals are with teeth and a nice bite but it ain't the fact they shoot dogs it's the fact there the fucking atf a and they can go fucking die.

1 had the best plot, but 3 had the best action.

Attached: fight-me-u-lil-bitch-30177540.png (500x522, 155K)

Black lab master race

Attached: IMG_20190324_203932_01.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

Are there any dead dogs in this film?

Pfft. Can your lab sneak through an air vent for stealth ops? Can a lab be hurled across a canyon to solo the mission after bad guys blow up the bridge? Heh, didn't think so, my guy.

Attached: Assault Chihuahua.jpg (3991x2993, 2.25M)

>going to theatres in 2019
beyond help...

Have sex.

No, 1 was the best all around movie, it's a perfect movie. 3 had good action but it also had the trope of a stronk woamn who manhandles men which is something I will never believe. 1 is the best, 2 the worst. 3 was decent but it made mistakes just like 2 did.

you have to go back

People in the theatre were cracking up when the dogs just kept mauling the shit out of dead baddies.

>amazing action outweighed by the fact that they dared to write a cliched character

Well I can talk about some other mistakes if you want.
>super body armored troops near the end, only start using proper ammo after all the help is dead
>winston now suddenly is a gigantic faggot because muh sequel
>the retarded way enemies would swing knives and swords as if they were not actually trying to kill the characters but only slightly cut their hair
>john wick has stamina greater than god
>guys on motorbikes could have just shot john when he was on the horse instead of driving all the way up to him and pulling out their guns
>making the cinematographic mistake the second movie made by putting the camera closer to the actors as opposed to the first where it's set back and you can actually see shit happening
The action was good, especially I would say the first 30 mins and I don't hate the movie, I just don't like it as much as the first. The first is a perfect movie even though it had it's own mistakes. For example:
>the last guy john kills in his house with the knife
>watch closely and the guy basically just gives john the knife

You believe that one man could take out dozens of armed men in a gunfight, but a strong woman is too far fetched? If the movie says they're an elite assassin, I think you've gotta play along. You'll be let down every time you walk into a theater expecting strictly realistic movies.

here's one I forgot
>the enemies have super body armor, mr wick
>okay I'll use a PCC then instead of any of the rifles or shotguns here
>also I'll choose a 9mm pistol as my sidearm because muh taran

hey i thought winston shot ya boi with blanks at the end to let him live. that was the gun he was gonna give john to shoot him so it had blanks. winston staring at it in the vault was foreshadowing i guess. just got home from it

That's a fair point, but I can't believe that a human the size of halle barry is flipping full grown men with ease. They could have done that differently and it still be good. It's a crutch to write a woman that small as JUST AS GOOD AND STRONK

I saw it last night. It could be that way, we'll have to see when it's concluded. If it were blanks though I think they would have made a point to show that.

Wick has an impenetrable bullet proof suit on, no joke.

they've made a point of showing off john's bulletproof suit jacket every movie
winston only seemed to hit the jacket when john was point blank
could've easily gone for the head
think they just left it ambiguous whether it was a real betrayal or not

Yes, I know. A mistake that the second movie made.
Yeah, they could have. I don't write movies so I suppose I shouldn't pretend to be an authority on the matter. I want to pretend the sequels don't exist. But I guess by now it's time to throw out the disbelief and just turn my brain off bro and enjoy it for the dumb schlock it is

Same at my theater. It was a very engaged audience. They laughed when he threw an axe at the guys head

>shitty race guns : the movie