This is the high tower armory bullpup hi-point carbine

This is the high tower armory bullpup hi-point carbine

Attached: high tower armory bullpup hipoint.jpg (1500x751, 136K)

I mean, it's neat, but they may as well have just made the gun from scratch at that point.

I want one

Looks retarded. They should just make a 2.5 inch MAC-11 style sheet metal gun with a 9 inch D cell silencer

Attached: 1554474189306.png (1842x950, 1.77M)

There surprisingly fun, got to shoot one at the Texas Jow Forums meetup

looks as good or better than the original 3rd party replacement stock
had one of the 9mm carbines for a few years and it was a perfectly serviceable gun that was surprisingly accurate for how cheap it was and never once had a FTF or FTE
ended up giving it to a family member for pest control, haven't heard any issues with it from them either

>tfw everyone is still too brainlet to make the high cap mods to their receivers

The what now

wut

>45 inch length of pull
Yeah
No

Manlet detected.

idiot

i own one, I love it, I just wish they had better mag capacity....

I love my hi-point but yeah. Not having any mags that don't fuck the receiver is ridiculous.

Might get a 10mm carbine just so I can do this when I get bored with it. I’ll see how the double stack generation goes

>This, and the new "tactical" C9
wtf I love hi-point now

anyone know of a decent oil can for the 995?

Attached: 1521173056615.png (610x417, 233K)

So, what optic for peak dorsal-fin aesthetic?

Vortex huey

Attached: SmartSelect_20190520-022824_DuckDuckGo.jpg (759x574, 210K)

Attached: ac7bbccfef631d6652e401f79cb18f86.png (500x621, 430K)

double stack mag compatible when?

But what do you feed it with? G20 mags?

Xps3

Because so many people mentioned the mag cap issue, the reason the magwell on the hightower is so big is they are apparently working on a double stack mag, but who knows

It bugs me that the top rail doesn't just go to the end of the handguard area. Muzzlebrakes and comps go along way making these look less stupid too.

if they use G20 magazines you can use KRISS magazine extension kits.

> Say again turkey? You want my what?

They're ok. I was pretty impressed with mine. The stock does make it run a lot nicer in terms of recoil and controls aren't too bad. Biggest complaint is too many redundant buttons and the charging handle being a bit too precariously placed when it should be a fixed handle. Other than that shoot it for a few mags to get used to the controls and you'll be singing.

Attached: img_20180807_012214.jpg (2610x4640, 3.17M)

That looks nice.

It's alright, gotta thread the barrel though

what even is that.

Just gross. What a fucking abortion. It was fine before you ruined it.

It reminds me of the Halo rifle, they should have done more with it desu lol