Any annon living near Pelzer - South Carolina?

There's been an investigation in pol and x about youtube really weird shit (recent thread for example: ), it's mostly about pedo elite circles, one of the videos it lead to was this one:

It's advised to mute the video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5K35h7dZncs

The coordinates lead to pic related, in 2017 there was some expedition to there, one guy was livestreaming, entered the mill and the stream dropped, we havent heard back from him in about 2+ years, they weren't armed

i.4cdn.org/x/1558297909055.jpg

And that's why Im asking armed Jow Forumsommandos near the area to take a look, we can't trust the police

Attached: 1558284871335.jpg (1080x2220, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/so/so-Pelzer-South-Carolina.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCsfiLCmkaE&list=PLD4KfY4NafgvJ8G8Gg_B7om8mIcuT8rDz
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5K35h7dZncs
youtube.com/watch?v=nizcZmU8dC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le spooky jump cut blurry video with creepy background music totally not stolen from a video game
nice fake bro

city-data.com/so/so-Pelzer-South-Carolina.html

It really does seem to be real.

i-i-is that a kill house?

Attached: 624444.png (320x320, 90K)

Most of the guys in the SC discord live up near that area desu. I live near the coast

We found too much unlisted shit to be just an ARG, this ties to elsagate as well

Daily reminder to report off topic bullshit.

Im sorry, should I post this in bant? The only place with armed people I could remember was Jow Forums, you can delete this thread if you feel it's inapropriate

Do you have the link? This looks like something serious

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCsfiLCmkaE&list=PLD4KfY4NafgvJ8G8Gg_B7om8mIcuT8rDz

>found
>unlisted videos
hmmm

I dropped a link in the discord if any of them are interested. That /x/ thread is hard to read through gimme a Quick rubdown, I'm seeing a bunch of strange unlisted videos, then some random pages about Peltzer?

>we havent heard back from him in about 2+ years

Oh good that means there's still time.

pelzer, town in south carol. - this town has a population of 90, 28 of them sex offenders, town has a mill and is abanonded, two rich guys used to own it before dissapearing (as mentioned in the thread by user), 2015 is when things get heated, several riddles are posted on /x and /pol and all of them get yeeted, afaik the only pezler thread active is ours. anyway 2017- one user missing, things get connected very quickly to elsagate
2019- things get connected to an icelandic cult, we get a new website "excitementfunzone.xyz", filled with baloons and shit, clickable shit everywhere and gives us a few video links

Thank you

There's a quicker rundown but it's on a discord group:

>> discord.gg/eK7pvX

Right now we could really use a recon help

bump

We did what we could, all we can do is wait someone interested in reconing the area, the thread will be pruned sooner or later

I live near and have known people from Peltzer they are all inbreds so it wouldn't surprise me if they were pedo groups

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=5K35h7dZncs
how do you view it without logging in? I don't have a jewgle account...

I can download it and share a link with you, wait some minutes

thx

Im having problems with it, and a more urgent question requires my attention, sorry to keep you waiting

The video you posted at 0:06 there is a street lamp outside if we can find out which house has a street lamp we can narrow down the search a little.

Any SC anons wanna step up here? I’m in PA so it’s not really an option for me. Deff got me curious.

Attached: E3DC3295-1763-472C-9F5C-9C21E7AC1B99.jpg (3024x4032, 3.31M)

I live in SC but not very close to the area, not gonna lie though this shit seems a little too creepy for me

Most of the SC server lives near by it is just a matter of us not wanting to be arrested for trespassing on private property over something that could be fake

This shit seems pretty sketch but I live in SC and might be able to get some others and go look around. I have a go pro for recording it

Attached: 75b5b1828fafba131f1c2d0f8c4f644dc953b077c630961c703711740ea36a86_1.jpg (749x594, 41K)

Fuggg dude, this shits got me intrigued.

Attached: 8FE10881-404E-4BB6-8B97-07F90D57D277.jpg (3024x4032, 2.74M)

Where you from in SC if you join the /x/ discord there is a link to the SC server.

Noice

Yeah, we need to be careful with this, although I think it could work if we sent some undercover guy asking about the video

is that this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nizcZmU8dC0

No, different place, different year, different matter

>SC discord
843 here, why am I not a part of this?
Link please

looks like some millenials doing some movie project blair witch style, seems gay a/f

>There's been an investigation in pol and x

Attached: report post.jpg (144x75, 6K)

>Be annon
>Go to coordinates
>Get got by skinwalkers or ATF

You are not taking me out that easily

Attached: 11630b.jpg (479x700, 58K)

I wouldn't worry about it

This. Just come on up, user.

724 what's up

I posted a link in the /x/ discord please try and keep the server Jow Forums related I created a stalker chat for /x/ and urban exploration postings.

Thanks chief

Coords are wrong. It's 34.683051, -82.491360, or Negative 82 degrees. It leads to a field southwest of Piedmont, SC. The coords seem to point directly to an abandoned boat.

The job got easier

Attached: 1558317436143.jpg (3125x1957, 986K)

843 here, I can do it but It'll cost me a weekend as I only have fridays and sundays off.