Are magwell grips Jow Forums approved?

Are magwell grips Jow Forums approved?

Attached: Artwork.jpg (3225x1567, 1.6M)

fuck off discord tranny

yep, this is cringe

Anderson and BCM both sont take Gen3 mags? Oh my.

This is pretty autistic, so yeah I would say it is

why? holding onto the grip isn't even uncomfortable in the first place.

Fuck Jow Forums's approval, half the retards on this board don't own guns and half of the faggots that do are larping as internet gun elitists.
There is nothing wrong with that pistol and if the guy likes holding his magwell, who gives a fuck?
Losers on the internet that want to act like they are big shit because their rifle is "better" than some random persons poverty build.

I bet you use a magwell grip

>There is nothing wrong with that pistol

Attached: Insulted.png (625x626, 35K)

Without spouting retarded /arg/ tripfag memes, tell me what is wrong with that gun.
I do not own a magwell grip

>when OP seethes

Attached: 1556238406855.jpg (480x480, 35K)

No, and that's a good thing. 90% of people who own ARs on here are retarded elitists who spend thousands making their shit look pretty instead of function well. The kind of people who diss on magwell grips think they need to hold the gun as far forward as possible 100% of the time because they've never held a gun in their life and when they do, they won't be able to hold it up for more than 5 seconds.

>tell me what is wrong with that gun.
it is fuck ugly
it does not accept the newest generation of pmags
holosun is cheap chink shit and he should get a real sight
"pistols" will be outlawed after next election

>OP is a discord tranny shitting on another discord tranny for his pistol, looking for approval and acceptance from Jow Forums
>You are OP for shitting on the concept of approval from Jow Forums

Shut up, dumb frogposter.
>it is fuck ugly
Objective opinion on aesthetics is not a flaw.
>it does not accept the newest generation of pmags
That's one I can agree with actually being a flaw but gen2s are better.
>holosun is cheap chink shit and he should get a real sight
Holosun works well enough, not everyone needs something bombproof.
AKOU beats the shit out of them and they seem to work fine.
>"pistols" will be outlawed after next election
speculation and not an issue with the firearm

I see we have some real brainpower floating about today.

Attached: 1532971609459.jpg (960x720, 142K)

>it's okay to buy cheap ugly shit that hardly works, and "pistols" are totally not going to get shoahed once some kike reporter runs a story about legal sbrs
lol, ok psa shill

>wall of text
seethe harder weebkike

Attached: 1540832734614.jpg (388x389, 35K)

Anderson lowers have nothing to not work every one I have seen has been in spec and I have no idea what his upper is, Holosun has proven that armchair generals won't end up breaking them shitposting.
There are already articles crying about "pistols", they have been crying for years.
Stop electing AIPAC donors and communist hoplophobes if you are so scared for the legality of your firearms.
>wall of text
Read a book nigger.

i want that magazine

Attached: tktk.jpg (1200x1200, 263K)

>wall of text

holy shit that's like a normal post lmao
get a fucking grip brainlet

>Read a book nigger
not yours

They literally don't do anything except add weight

>"B-BUT THOSE MIGHT NOT BE ALLOWED SOON!"

you little bitch. if you love licking boots so much, i've got a fat brown cock for you to suckle while you're down there.

>another wall of text
this much cope you might as well go LMT

this, I will never understand these things

the magwell is huge, you can easily grip it without made in china finger grooves

>it doesn't matter! IT DOESN'T MATTER!

ok then why are you so upset

is the rifle in the OP yours?

>half a paragraph is a wall of text

No, you are just an illiterate mongoloid that has spent too much time on Jow Forums and is incapable of comprehending language unless it is kept within the realm of an intelligible half sentence of insults and bad words.

Sorry I guess that was too many words.

You big dumb.
Not smart.
Assface.

>another wall of text

Attached: dubs_man_impressive.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

>he's still angry about this thing he says he isn't angry about

why

do you really think any of us care? we're just messing with you.

I live in Kentucky, so Anderson is objectively the most superior AR manufacturer to exist. Anderson dwarfs LMT/KAC/LWRC when it comes to quality and reliability, the US military should issue Anderson AR-15's to every soldier.

>the US military should issue Anderson AR-15's to every soldier.
they can't pay taxes after their free education if they die overseas

>There is nothing wrong with that pistol
senpai just call it an sbr. also there is something wrong with it, its a cheap-ass freedom arms AR.

You might as well be shooting with one hand.

There is nothing wrong with holosun or Anderson.

Holosun is the same as red dots niggers spend 500 dollars on and the lower is literally a piece of aluminum made via tooling.

God Gucci fags are cancer

ITT: salty poorfags because their parents wont buy them high-end components

its ok if they these kids dont want maximum mobility, you'll just have the upperhand

>BTFO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>kwa

Mine was a piece of shit. Shouldve gone g&g.

not him, wish I had a local field. seems like a lot of fun.

I dont have one either. All my airsoft guns are collecting dust. Had a CYMA m14, kwa m4 and a kwa m9 ptp

The m9 literally, and I do mean literally, fell apart shooting in my backyard.

is the M14 worth? been thinking about getting one but I can hardly justify $180 for beer can genocide, so I was looking at the AGM

I broke my charging handle playing with it too much but for the price I think CYMA is great. If I had no equipment and I was going it over and had a local field I'd get a CYMA AK.

I was dissapointed with KWA for the price. Pistol and rifle. My rifle motor has never been right and has always had occasional lockup issues

I wish more airsoft guns took C02 cartridges , I hate using propane adaptors. The smell and more is just fuckin awful and aegs aren't as fun for plinking as gas guns.

>"pistols" will be outlawed after next election

Good thing my lowers will all be grandfathered in then.

Only the skull one... with flames on it hopefully

is there a mag grip that matches a tenga onahole grip, i really like that ergo

Attached: 15579826602766.jpg (450x398, 32K)

I pray for this poorfag maybe one day he will win enough money from a scratch off to build a decent ar