Does anyone know when additional matebas are gettting into the states?

Does anyone know when additional matebas are gettting into the states?
The email on their US site for waitlists is dead, the batch of canadian imports are all sold, and the only site I can find is their italian page.

matebaitalia.com/shop-punto-vendita/

Attached: opimage.jpg (331x152, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewalHF0T0GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon™

mateba AR lowers when?

Weren't they going to be imported by some weird mom/pop operation in the midwest? I can't remember what the shop was called, but if you can find it out and reach out to them you might get some answers.

what is the dealo between matebas and chiapas? sure larping as sperg togusa who avoids normfag zogging would be neat. too lazy to look shit up. also stopped watching weebshit in 2009.

Six o'clock firing position. Basically it.

Is it the same North Dakota store that's getting Phoenix pistols?

Why not just get a Chiappa Rhino?

It doesnt slide

Because they aren't nearly the same thing.

chiappa revolvers are making my peepee move harder than any slut. should i "pull the trigger" on one? also matebas fire like most revolvers?
also opinions.

The Attic is a pretty well established importer of unique and interesting firearms. I actually bought an H&K SL7 from them and have considered several others.

Attached: 1524176446732.jpg (1255x952, 494K)

The Mateba is semi auto you dumb motherfucker. Stop giving your opinion on things you know nothing about.

How did that happen?

Attached: horrified-face.jpg (217x265, 8K)

gun go bang sideways

>Mateba Autorevolver
That one is pretty self explanatory
>Chiappa rhino
Looks cool, or so it seams.

You fucker

If you don't know, you aren't meant to own one, prole. Stay in your lane.

Attached: Mateba.webm (800x466, 1.29M)

Does anyone have the actual source for this?
A split picture with no text could be put together by anyone.

Wait, the still produce Unicas 6s?? I thought all the cool Mateba revolvers (save for the Rhino) were long out of production.

Attached: 1553455486136.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

Source is a reddit post if you reverse image search. Apparently user fired into a squib. You'll fuck your ass if you don't notice a squib with any firearm not just the meme revolver.

They started production again sometime in 2018.

>They started production again sometime in 2018.
Cool. I wonder how they compare to the original run in terms of quality, finish, etc..

Here is more detail on the mechanism.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewalHF0T0GY

At $2000 to $3000 it better be damn well perfect. To be honest I'd buy one sight unseen if I could even find it in stock.

Thanks, that at least makes sense.
So that had nothing to do with the gun itself since it was a squib.

Newgun here. How do you know if a round is a "squib"?

if it doesn't have enough power to get the bullet all the way out of the barrel

It doesn’t go bang

You wont see any impact from the bullet, but the low sound of one should be a dead giveaway. As in undercharged powder.

>You'll fuck your ass if you don't notice a squib with any firearm not just the meme revolver.
Nope. Rhinos are just shit.

Attached: squib testing.jpg (802x273, 41K)

Think of the decibel difference between your drunken uncle cracking one off after a 12 pack of PBR and a gas station bean burrito vis a vis your 4 year old niece pooting at 67 decibels.

>pinned and recessed.

Attached: Hindenburg.jpg (735x601, 123K)