Jow Forumsolorado General

We doin' this again, lads. More Colorado content, pics, and such.

Attached: ezgif-2-a8e61bfcbc80.jpg (1024x679, 150K)

>15 rnds

Still not being enforced. Try again, flatlander.

Attached: slide-rock-bolter.png (939x727, 324K)

Obligatory "Fuck off; we're FULL!!"

Anyone got a good place to pop off some shots over 500m? Fuck ranges and range fees.

Attached: IMG_20190505_150004.jpg (2952x2556, 2.54M)

Mines anons wya

tfw four summer classes

No Colorado LEA is the least bit interested in starting to enforce it, either.

Any developments on that front?

Kansanon here. Ooooh, the fire rises!

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-214814_Chrome.jpg (1080x1746, 464K)

Got to love Saudi Aurora.

Looking for a good range around Morrison, bristlecone was alright but does anyone else have any other recommendations?

where my springs kommandos at

Attached: 20190506_223958.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

Look at me. I'm Colorado now.

This

Fuck DU

I might move up from NM, I'm OK though

Checking in

What's the skinny, neighbor?

Checking in.
Kinda new, any good ranges?
Went to magnum and loved it but i like my outdoor ranges.

Other than Whistling Pines [Fudd] West, no... lest you want to trek up to Teller County.

Heard about pines, but im somewhat use to fudds from ohio. But still cant really stand them. But thanks though bud.

Dragon Man's is good, and also inexpensive. It does take some time to drive out there from most parts of town, though.

reminder to go train, shoot and compete

Attached: steel challenge 5-18-19.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

Is that Pueblo west?

Right here.
What are some good local stores or online stores that will ship uncucked mags or repair kids? I've bought a few from springs armory and family firearms but wasn't too big on the stores in general.

no, colorado rifle club steel challenge. a few of us went out for our first match and it was a dickload of fun my guy

Thats actually pretty close, thanks bud.

A lil bit of a drive Pueblo user here but bam bam firearms sells them 1841 s Pueblo boulevard

You're welcome. I will note that their minimum distance for handgun shooting is a bit far (about 10 yards), so keep that in mind if that's what you're interested in.

Any northern CO anons representing here?

^_^
Tried gaining employment there, but I found staff to be... perpetually preoccupied, borderline oblivious. Nice looking lobby, though.

Be advised: Bernstein's a DEA stooge.