Muh Glock Perfection

>Buys Glock 19
>Spits cases straight into face
>Mushy trigger
>Can't practice dry firing
>No front serrations
>No texture where your thumb sits

Why didn't you buy a CZ P07 user?

Attached: FDgk0rZLn8-rlctmB0aDTxf6gVFFMFV42IgwhnLThrM.jpg (1200x628, 62K)

>can't practice dry firing
uhhh

Why can’t you do dry fire practice?

>Buys Glock 19
well there's your first mistake
well if you weren't a limp wristed faggot. that wouldn't happen
>Mushy trigger
sorry it doesn't "break like glass", perhaps you should buy a $3k 1911?
whut?
>No front serrations
get a gen 5
not needed, but if you want it so bad, grab a solder gun and do it yourself
>buy a CZ
pic related

Attached: smug wendys laugh.gif (498x437, 582K)

If you want to rack the slide every time you pull the trigger have at it.

If you like Glocks or CZs you are literally a retarded, no brain, nigger-monkey.

Attached: Disgusted Chicken.jpg (496x369, 32K)

That would be a knock against striker fired designs in general, not just Glock...

As a Glock 20 owner I have to admit that even a $200 Star BM trigger blows a Glock out of the water
>but m-muh single action only!
There is literally nothing wrong with single action only for concealed carry or range fun use.

It is a flaw with striker fired guns. Gen 5 doesn't have front serrations. Even the cheapest DA/SA gun has a trigger to put the Glock to shame.

I remember when most of my dry fire was just trigger press. It was a hell of a lot more rewarding.

What do you do with front serrations? Seriously.

Still unclear as to what exactly is wrong with CZ. I'm not sure you know either.

I have a glock 21, I love the thing but FUCK the trigger is terrible.... it is sexy tho....

Kind of a dumb point because by this logic you can only practice dry-firing with DA handguns, and only in DA mode. Anything SA or striker "can't be dry-fired"

Just buy an older or newer ejector user they literally cost $5 and take 2 minutes to switch

>Still unclear as to what exactly is wrong with CZ

Attached: wendy laughs at your rage.png (520x730, 339K)

Thumb over slide manipulations if you're obsessed with clearance times, or you have an RDS that you'd rather not fuck with from trying to rack the slide off the rear serrations.

I'll bite.
Late gen 3 and early gen 4 Glocks have shitty ejectors. Don't know why, but they like to throw brass right into my eyeballs. Never had an issue with early-mid gen 3, gen 2, or gen 5 ejectors.
Glock triggers are fine.
Front serrations don't matter as long as the rear of the slide has em.
As for thumb texture, you don't grip the gun with only your thumbs, try learning how to hold a pistol before complaining.

>Gen 5 doesn't have front serrations.

They do. Not all Gen 5 variants, but Gen 5 MOS (and why would you not go for the MOS) has front slide serrations.

>rack the slide every time

You do know that you only need to pull it back, like, half an inch or so to reset the trigger, right? You can even do it one handed, a one handed press check resets the trigger. Quit being such a lazy bum.

Attached: g17_gen5_fs_hero_framefix.jpg (650x533, 56K)

>Jannie deletes CZsoy threads
>Leaves threads praising CZoy and shittin on Glawk
Jannie confirmed for open mouth photo taker

Send it back to Glock

>Mushy trigger
I've owned multiple Glocks and the triggers vary, but they aren't great. They are good enough though and very usable.

Are you retarded? Why not? I do all the time.

>No front serrations
You should grip and rip from the rear anyway. If you grip and rip from the front to eject a malfunction you could inadvertently push an ejected case back into the action causing another malfunction. It's unlikely but it's possible and I've done it to myself before.

Lulz if you need a little bit of extra grip on the frame you're better off buying a grip trainer.

Again, just buy a wider oem ejector. Costs $5 and 2 minutes of your time

oooh.

Glock is shit, but so are front serrations

>Glock is shit because I'm a limpwristed faggot with the grip strength of an infant
Set goalposts for yourself before critiquing even the shittiest of things

When you want to chamber a round but also risk losing your fingers.

>redrobit shitposts on Jow Forums
>cz bad x999
>muh glock
>pruned
>cries jannies
>muh glock

>well if you weren't a limp wristed faggot. that wouldn't happen

I have been shooting handguns for over thirty years. I own S&W M&Ps in both 9mm and .40. I have Colt and Springfield 1911s, two Browning Hi-Powers, a CZ75, a S&W 645, a Star 31M, and a Kahr CM9, and that's just the centerfire semiautos.

None of them hits me in the face with ejected brass.

I bought a Glock 17. It hit me in the face with ejected brass. It went back to the factory twice. Glock swore they fixed it. It still hit me in the face with brass. I ended up selling it. I try Glocks in various calibers and sizes at rental ranges around me. Some of them hit me in the face with brass and some of them don't. The worst was a Gen 5 Glock 19, which hit me right between the eyes with ejected brass more than half the time. It's a little hard to focus on the front sight when you're dodging hot cases.

Why don't any of my other guns hit me in the face with brass, if I'm limp-wristing? If I'm limp-wristing, how come they all run 100%, even the tiny singlestack 9mm deep-concealment pistol that weighs about ten ounces unloaded, which supposedly won't cycle if you don't hold it in a death-grip?

This. I can shoot Glocks well--when I get one that doesn't hit me in the face with brass. This does not change the fact that Glock triggers have always been horrible, even the Gen 5 ones that are slightly less bad.

And yes, I've tried the FNS and FN 509. Their triggers are worse than a Glock's. Does Gaston want a medal for this?

but muh Glock Perfection