.22LR out of a rifle is boring as fuck unless hunting

>.22LR out of a rifle is boring as fuck unless hunting
>"tactical" shotguns get boring within 10 shots as you are limited in what you can do

What are yours Jow Forums?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Your opinions are terrible

The F-35 is fucking gay and sucks

I think OP is a fucking fag, oh wait that's pretty popular

AR derivatives and striker pistols are boring and are taking up the market.

With modern technology and manufacturing methods, nobody puts soul and just thinks of bottom line instead of aesthetics into making guns for the modern market.

Also American AKs are alright, but the metallurgy is what makes them shit quality.

China is actually a pretty cool place and they make good shit.

I agree with you on .22 rifles. They are so anemic to shoot I have no idea why anyone would buy them unless you’re buying them for a woman/child/hunting

Of course, ARs and striker pistols are soulless.

anything made in USA is trash

based

by no means unpopular and definitly not limited to guns.

Reddit infestation has ruined this board to the point that I have no hope it can be saved.

But I was made here. :(

Yes

I used to hate it when people said that but it totally true. :(

But you're right

>short barrel shotguns (Sig is still one of the best metal frame duty handgun manufacturers
>Hk is entirely overrated
>Walther is criminally underrated
>Minorities getting into guns is better for everyone
>Fuck Palestine and fuck Islam
>Traps are gay and have a mental illness
>Kel tec had some of the best ideas for firearms but the worst execution
>Ruger is a meh company

>41523896
>another post stating facts in an unpopular opinions thread to get (You)s
Fuck off

>Kel Tec is actually okay if you like their rifles
>AR's are BORING as shit
>Import bans killed variety in American gun culture
>Glocks are BORING as shit

Soul is just another word for weird characteristics. You hate them because they lack memorable and odd quirks and call them boring because they do their intended purpose very well.

What-a-Burger lives and dies on how much salt you like on your patty. In-and-Out was sold as the second coming, but it's just Sonic with a hidden menu.

Pic related is honestly a better burger than both.

Attached: wayback.png (372x179, 6K)

I'm fucking triggered, user.

>Also American AKs are alright, but the metallurgy is what makes them shit quality.
Foreign AKs are made entirely in old arms plants, on tooling that was payed off before Reagan was elected. Any American manufacturer has to either make everything themselves with quality materials, use mash-up parts kits, or cut corners.

>Kel Tec is actually okay if you like their rifles
Their 22 plinkers are fun and the shotguns are nice for home defense.
>Import bans killed variety in American gun culture
100%
>AR's are BORING as shit
>Glocks are BORING as shit
Boring but functionally fantastic.

>What are yours Jow Forums?
Faggot leftist shills who start divisive threads.

Attached: s-l500.png (500x493, 17K)

You're half-right. Striker-fired pistols and ARs have plenty of memorable and odd-quirks, they just only come out when shooting and not when jerking off to videos online. So people that actually shoot love the hell out of them and Jow Forums noguns homos don't.

>reddit transplants from 2016 think that any form of disagreement whatsoever is a form of leftism and not just fun bants

It all checks out.

Attached: 1426224154398.jpg (199x282, 12K)

so new it hurts

Fucking hell, you're right

.22lr is boring as fuck though. Might as well set up a tin can alley in your backyard and plink away with an air gun. It's the same damn thing.

I heard their pistols can be shit though and that's all anyone seems to care about. The RDB is actually an interesting bullpup design.

If pistol manufacters aren't going to pony up for tritium night sights, then fiber optic front soghts with all black rears should be standard on all pistols.

Fuck that half ass phosphorescent paint bullshit.

>Not including optics, A $600 AR is the exact same rifle as a $1500 AR. You are paying for the gucci name and that's fine but just stop pretending otherwise.
>Military grade is not a good selling point
>All gun oils are the same
>Owning an actual physical copy of music > digital music

>Owning an actual physical copy of music > digital music
My man. I buy physical whenever possible. What formats do you collect?
Keeping it on topic,
>AR carbines are boring as hell
>so are glocks/striker fired polymer handguns
I still recognize their utility and mass appeal, just not something I'm keen to jump on. All my guns are steel & wood and I like it that way.

.22 is a good option to teach new shooters fundamentals, especially since a used .22 handgun or rifle can be got for $100 or even less. It provides extremely minimal recoil (which tends to be the thing that frightens those new to shooting the most), as well as being insanely inexpensive for ammo.

I agree about tactical shotguns though. In a modern setting, unless you are police/military trying to utilize a weapon that gives you a substantial amount of both lethal and non-lethal ammunition, shotguns have no real utility outside of skeet shooting, hunting, or shooting matches, and "tactical" shotguns are arguably shittier at skeet-shooting & hunting, and really only shine in three-gun or other shooting matches that utilize a shotgun.

If by physical copy you mean vinyl then you are correct

>What formats do you collect
I have my parents old tapes, both 8 track and cassette, I admittedly never listen to. CD and vinyl I still buy obviously. I would love a reel to reel as something to own, but again would never use.

>Sporting clays is a severely underrated sport. It's an amazing way to spend an afternoon.

>saying that firearm has a soul or is soulless is utterly retarded
>Zenitco furniture looks absolutely gorgeous, even if heavy
>Live music is only good to get wasted and pogo, studio recordings are superior in every way

I collect CDs, vinyl, and cassettes myself. Have an 8 track player that I cannabalized for parts for other projects, and also have a 1/4 inch reel to reel, mostly for recording fuckery. Besides random home recordings you might find in a basement, music doesn't get released on tape.

>Minorities getting into guns is better for everyone
Go back to plebbit nigger lover.

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

I'm this guy,
And I wholeheartedly disagree. Live recordings, if done well, capture a completely different energy than what may have been cobbled together from multiple different takes in the studio. You also get some variations on how the song is performed, which is always neat to hear.

>I agree with you on .22 rifles. They are so anemic to shoot I have no idea why anyone would buy them unless you’re buying them for a woman/child/hunting

I have no idea why anyone would buy them except for three of the five best reasons to buy a .22.

FTFY

AR > AK Platform

Please let this thread become a /mu/ shitstorm

Did you just put "limited" and "shotgun" in the same sentence?
I could kill you with a fucking Lego brick you nigger.

>Live music is only good to get wasted and pogo, studio recordings are superior in every way
100% disagree. Live recordings by good artists can have so much more emotional weight. Some of my favorite albums are live. Rare admittedly. I found a "Yes" single in a LP sleeve while changing out the paper for plastic and the live version of roundabout is shit compared to the studio recording.

Glad someone told that faggot

False. Anything cheap will be garbage, regardless of where it's made. There are some high-end shops and smithing boutiques that produce some seriously insane quality stuff... But like anything else, you get what you pay for. If you want cheap, you'll get cheap. If you want quality, it'll cost you.

I'm drunk and an audio engineer/musician by trade. Fucking fight me, you Will lose.

Teach me about rotational velocidensity.

I don't think you're trash, user. You're alright.

Attached: Becky.jpg (895x893, 109K)

Oh fuck user, PLEASE tell me you only download lossless audio, preferably uncompressed WAV files. You wouldn't want to get permanent hearing damage from listening to too many 128 kbps Mp3s, would you??? Hard drive space is cheap, new ears aren't.

Do you think I'm some sort of pleb? I have my own hydraulic press and CNC machine in my apartment so I can download and press vinyl right off the internet.

I'm just curious about what the normal people are dealing with.

The hardest pill to swallow.
For the most part, the big names are on par or better than American counterparts for a fraction of the price.

Thank you.

Fuck off kike.

Get out jew boy

Snub-nose revolvers have been obsolete in the CCW role since before World War I. Singlestack semiautos in .380 ACP are thinner and flatter, match .38 Special ballistics, hold more ammo, reload faster, and usually have better triggers.

There is literally nothing wrong with serpa holsters.

Attached: 1558308631002.jpg (1200x1200, 333K)

>Not including optics, A $600 AR is the exact same rifle as a $1500 AR. You are paying for the gucci name and that's fine but just stop pretending otherwise
What about brands with robust warranties, where a big portion of the markup is service related (I don't know of any in particular but I felt the need to ask)
I disagree. Any style of music that benefits from improvisation (jazz, folk, metal) will have moments in live music which blow studio albums out of the water.

>The concept of a "defensive gun" is ridiculous
"defensive" implies that its function is to prevent the user from being attacked, which better suits a ballistic vest. Guns are offensive implements, and we should stop acting like that's a bad thing.

>What about brands with robust warranties
Like hi-point?

Name a weapon company without a warranty or a weapon company with one that doesn't have a dozen complaints and that can be an argument.

I specified in my post that I wasn't aware of any specific brands. I just thought it was worth considering.

$.03 cents a round i still enjoy shooting bb guns a damn sure enjoy shooting my 22. old school 22's are abundant and cheap and fuck to fuck with or fix

range user. range. must be a city nigger with noland

every gun in farcry 5 has better sights than 90% of real sights

While I came off a bit cunty I'll admit I was just pointing out it's not something worth considering.

You bitch.

Attached: 1311768199889s.jpg (121x127, 3K)

Fair enough. Nice talking to you, you
>pic related

Attached: IMG_20190517_205718033[1].jpg (5344x3006, 2.6M)

>CZ bolt action rifles are fucking garbage quality.
Rimfire 452/5/7 series, Centerfire 527/550 series. Machining is shit, lugs gall, and action bind is horrific. The rimfire guns feel beyond shitty to use, but everyone sucks their dick because NRL/PRS rimfire matches are run by poorfags.
>77/22 was the last decent quality 22lr bolt action.
This is the fucking truth. Actual extractors instead of a shitty stamped circular clip, a multipiece bolt, an action that mimics a real gun, a magazine system that wasnt a welded sheetmetal abortion.
>rimfire guns are getting shittier and shittier, and you niggers never stop lapping up half assed garbage at every turn.

Attached: 1556048641475.jpg (443x455, 96K)

I just want one of those BSA Martini action .22s because it's a fucking Martini action

Martini actions are sexy

This board has utterly gone to shit and interesting threads are few and far between. I keep thinking back to that UK Special Forces thread. I went into it looking for cool pictures of UK operators, but all I got was a shit flinging contest between butthurt bongs and Jow Forums posters. If you want to shittalk bongs or complain about shitskins, please do it on Jow Forums. I don't have a problem with politics, I have a problem with good threads being derailed by them. I'm here for the weapons and nothing else. Don't have a problem with gun control threads tho, they are relevant.

glad to see Jow Forums cross posters

>Don't have a problem with gun control threads tho, they are relevant.
I wish the mods thought this way.

Yeah, that's not an unpopular opinion. But I agree that .22 guns are boring as fuck

B-bait right?

baretta 92 > 1911
glocks are actually good guns
NRA is actually worth supporting
universal suffrage was a mistake
universal gun ownership is not supported by the constitution

Then what does the 2A mean?

>universal gun ownership is not supported by the constitution
You'll have to clarify this one for me.

>If you are going to hold ar with forward assist with both hands then you are going to hold it backwards

>KSG>Shockwave
>M14 is a decent rifle
>Jerry Miculek is annoying
There I said it!

Attached: 1519023517227.jpg (720x720, 68K)

>KSG>Shockwave
You're not wrong, but I haven't actually seen a KSG for sale in five years, whereas you can't set foot in a gun shop without tripping dick first over a shockwave. Keltek needs to step their distribution game up.

Semi-auto is a useless novelty except in the case of defense, which is a LARP 99.9% of the time and does not warrant the endless arguments it generates.
It is all so tiresome.

the US gun rights will either stay stagnant, or have serious restrictions in the next 5-10 years. the NFA will never go away, brady's bullshit won't go away, sanctions won't be lifted. The supreme court would rather hear "roe v wade 2: electric boogaloo" than another gun case.
We have 5-10 years left of gun rights before the left gets a politician who violates the constitution, and thats the end. lets enjoy our guns until we get killed when they try to take them.

Attached: 1548188366774.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>traps are gay
you're wrong

>77/22 was the last decent quality 22lr bolt action
Walther, FWB, Anschutz and Steyr stillake good ones though.

You're right, 22lr rifles are boring.
Ruger is fine but something has got to change.

>most ARs are boring
>bullpups are shit and will always be shit
>if you get your panties in a bunch over the bumpstock ban you're a dipshit who is mad that his gimmick got taken away
>I love the 2A and the fact we have a right to bear arms, but there are many people in the US who shouldn't own firearms because they are reckless or dangerously stupid regardless of skin color, but god damn many of them are a shade of brown
>groups like the JBGC and Redneck Revolt are cringe worthy horror shows that do nothing positive for the 2A and only serve leftist political goals
>no ammount of guns, ammo, and gear will help if you don't have a basic level of fitness, knowledge of how to fight, and basic tactical proficiency
>most attempts to "modernize" an AK and its derivatives is the firearms equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig
>other than trigger work and better sights, most glock modifications are useless
>8/10 a combination of bjj/wrestling/boxing/muay thai is more useful for self defence than a CCW, but this does not mean you shouldn't carry for those 2/10 situations
>The U.S. will likely collapse by the end of the century because we are the roman empire on steroids
Don't mind me, I'm just a salty cunt.

Attached: 1548934363448.png (500x775, 586K)

>The U.S. will likely collapse by the end of the century because we are the roman empire on steroids
Lol no next decade more like t. not american

>A $600 AR is the exact same rifle as a $1500 AR
No. A $1500 AR15 will have a chrome lined barrel of better tolerances, a better trigger, most likely a lighter/tougher handgaurd, probably a longer lasting bolt, and will likely have better fit.
A $600 AR15, if you know what youre doing, can still be a pretty capable and reliable weapon though.

>bulk jhp is adequate for self defense
>9mm>10mm
>any modern production bolt gun is better than any mosin
>99% of the people on this board would bend the knee to any moderatly enforced gun control (myself included)
>racism, xenophobia, and anti semitism is dumb
>there is no practical difference between the ar and ak
>75% of people on this board are recently Jow Forumsweekendgunnit (myself included)

Attached: 1557470347345.jpg (480x360, 9K)

like what?

Attached: 1556990562630.jpg (719x532, 54K)

you know I just come here to lurk, but fuck me you are spot on

Attached: 00Maxwell#2445_m16drunk.png (256x256, 56K)

i second this

old Jow Forums is dead

>>most attempts to "modernize" an AK and its derivatives is the firearms equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig
What modernizations are you talking about? Optics, nightvision? Necessary on any modern fighting rifle and work just fin on AKs. Suppressors? Not as effective because piston pop, but still good at signature reduction. Vert foregrips? Arguably more useful on AKs because it gives a nice place to put the pressure pad for your IR which helps compensate for short rail space.

arfcom is significantly better than Jow Forums

If darkies and beanmen get into guns, then more people will vote in favor of gun rights instead of gun control.

hes talking about rails / mlok and pt / ar15 stocks

What in the fuckin' hoot'n'holler is that

SHALL