Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1531072889154.png (476x532, 206K)

1st for Canada is a fake country

first for a epic dab on the libs and gun grabbers

Attached: 1558218947780.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

_th for BC independence NOW

Attached: 4D201AAD-6D21-4A4F-B29C-64022C6440F1.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

based. /cangen/ get off your asses and show me your best dab.

Attached: dab.jpg (558x382, 22K)

What to panic buy user? Budget of 800 bucks. NON-res in particular.

>panic buying general

>I'm actually deciding between an M&P 2.0, Beretta 92, and CZ 75
I was a Beretta fag until I bought a cz75. It's not even comparable. M&P isn't in the class as the other 2

Not as cucked as Switzerland general
Ftfy

A few SKS. Alternatively, a Ruger PC Carbine. Unfortunately it looks like the NR Hipoint carbines won't be here before C71 comes in.

Canada to ashes

revolutionary tradition NOW

on minecraft only.

Attached: 1550388523682.jpg (500x499, 87K)

Attached: dunkirkdabb.jpg (656x652, 82K)

Attached: kumiko dab.jpg (600x606, 31K)

yet

Tendies is selling chink SKSs for 210, pick up four of those

Switzerland may have given up their gun rights, but I still think France is worse off.

>even less gun rights
>refugees
>men legally can't get a paternity test unless he signs the birth certificate first; if the test shows "You are NOT the father," then too bad, they're still legally responsible

DABS for SCHEER 2019

Attached: IMG_8032.png (800x894, 41K)

I wonder what it's like to be some RCMP fag and know that basically everyone on the internet ridicules you and wants you throw yourself in a fire.

I hope they're losing sleep over it. Especially the higher ups.

What if I'm satisfied with the gun(s) I have? I'm hardly interested in anything else.

>t. stompdown niggers

>a bunch of boomers 5 years away from a cushy ass pension giving a shit about shitposters on the internet

Maybe buy a receiver- AR for restricted, Garand for NR.

More like
>"What's a Jow Forums?"
>"It's like Reddit, sir."
>"Oh yeah, my son Timmy was talking about that."

If I do it'll be one of the surplus cz75's at GoTendies, not a new manufacture or one of those Shadows or whatever they're called. Those still good?
Buy a couple of SKSes and call it a day, enjoy your guns fren
DABS FOR GUN RIGHTS

Attached: pinned dabbing roblox pepe.gif (524x374, 111K)

You must be mistaken, here you're required to hoard as many as possible and blow all the money you have into them

Where can I get Mini 14 mags (the 5/20 ones)? They're sold out everywhere I've looked

Go to Montana buy one

Attached: rp.jpg (1200x800, 805K)

finna on dem libtards got my TT, SKS, and a norincoM14 commin' in .

who /panic/ here

Attached: 1540124956710.gif (554x400, 120K)

i got $40 for tendies free shipping, what should i get

Attached: 1555297086187.png (471x556, 440K)

Ammo or cleaning supplies.

maybe spend the rest on ammo / a spare mag depending on what you own user

What's the purpose of buying Restricted during a panic? Those are already traceable.

also panic bought a TT, my nigga

But its how i bait the are Sees to come over and play minecraft

Attached: 1557688770383.jpg (3000x2176, 1.29M)

Sorry officer, all my R’s were stolen in a tragic burglary, if only we were allowed to keep our handguns loaded on our nightstands maybe I could’ve done something about it

Is there any real difference between AR15 lowers, specifically PSA and Aero? I'm looking at irunguns right now because everywhere in Canada is sold out and debating between the meme'd ATF AR15 lower and the standard Aero Precision Gen 2
More ammo, you can never have enough

oh SHIT the m14 was totally off my radar, isnt it a bit of a gamble

Attached: 1557462026288.png (1280x854, 2.07M)

potential grandfather license if they become prohibs instead of restricted

This question is so stupid I don't even know what to say

so you get grandfather status in case there is a ban.

BASED tok gang.

All the people i know who own chink14s are satisfied and they run, the bolt meme is a pretty big meme.

Based tokfags

if bullseye got em for 200 sheckels, you know i gotta grab one senpai

>cucking yourself out of owning handgats and an AR because you're a pathetic cuck that's afraid of the government
kek

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

fuck it i might just get the socom one from tendies because it comes with 2 of the large box mags

Mine is coming in the mail Tuesday, I’m pretty excited desu

Mine is a Swiss clone, damn nice gun.

would be ashame if one of those box mags got dropped and unpinned when semis turn prohib

Attached: 1540475680839.png (334x346, 120K)

based and R-pilled.

grandfathering is guaranteed, if it ever comes to reclassification. they literally said that's what they'd pursue during the C71 amendments session when they turned down the provision for compensation.

Attached: IMG 2860.jpg (1685x1109, 529K)

did gotendies get rid of free item wtf

Does anyone have a Canadian made AR15 lower available.

they got free shipping for anything for 300$ right now

>misreading the post
You can comfortably purchase a Restricted firearm anytime. They're already traceable.

they used to have a free item too, ah well no biggie

Attached: 1551144898111.jpg (1500x1000, 324K)

>grandfathering is guaranteed
Even if that's the case, it still doesn't do much for the future.

Your (grand)kids could grow up to be limp-wristed faggots who may surrender/destroy your guns after you die. Hell, most of you won't even get to have kids, because we're all losers.

Can someone give me a legit review of the CX4? Debating on it vs the ruger PC

I don't even think they'l consider grandfathering cause their to afraid of future governments of unfucking their fuckary.

ruger had serious problems with bolts breaking sub 1000 rounds, don't know if they resolved it.

>implying they can afford a buy back
>implying they want to deal with more maple snakes

Attached: 1558046009648[1].jpg (620x465, 258K)

What's going on in your made up country this time? I heard Trudy has been hiding some massive gun grab bill? Is that right?

Friendly reminder that Sheer winning a majority is pretty much our only hope of not going full "oi, bin the knife"-tier in the next four years.

Attached: 1504294443057.jpg (960x960, 75K)

He may (or may not) dab on us with some secret sauce bullshit right before the election

This.

Dairy > Fairy

Sheer first, then we'll consider that frenchfag Bernier if Sheer ultra cucks out on us.

Daily reminder to keep a close eye on what's happening to kiwi gun owners. The horse cops will follow the same playbook.
>don't post your guns to social media
>as far as your coworkers go, you don't own guns and if the cat's out of the bag, only talk about fudd tier guns
>openly talk about how you're liquidating your collection through legal means
>you facebook better be milk toast normie tier
>don't post OC here that you also posted to your social media
>the cops don't have the manpower to spy on every gun owner, but they can rely on your neighbors to rat you out

Attached: NZscreencap.png (1841x562, 132K)

Somebody spilled the beans on a secret handgun / semi ban, and when the guy was interviewed on t.v he pretty much avoided the question and looked sweaty, so i'm really scared.

Scheer is basically the equivalent of a RINO. Come on Leafs, you share a massive border with us, so share some of our ideals; your best bet is Bernier, he's actually said some pro-fun statements, whereas Scheer is just a massive cuck.

now i can't connect to gotendies what the fuck is going on this weekend

Attached: 1551483022104.jpg (636x431, 46K)

Basically someone on the conservative government heard some concerning shit that Trudeau was going to just announce a blanket ban on a ton of guns with no debate at all and during a house reading and asked the libs if it was true or bullshit.
It's not 100% confirmed fact, but the fact that the liberal speakers only reply was a very vague "we will always have the safety of Canadians in mind" instead of just an outright "no, that's a dumb conspiracy" is cause for concern, especially considering the PM of New Zealand who just completely ban guns in her country over a single incident to coming to Canada soon for a meeting with Trudeau.

Even if he says anything about it it doesn't mean magically become law. Which even if it did you nopals better know basic chemistry if you catch my drift

Bernier is basically a political nobody, buzz off.
Maybe we can meme it up when Trudeau gets kicked out, but until then

Bernier isn't going to win faggot, it's like voting for libertarians instead of trump, throwing your vote away.

Vote for the Dairy to oust the Fairy.

Vote 2.2 if you are 5'2".

I think I would much rather vote for the actual Libertarian Party of Canada before considering Bernier.

>five foot two larpin as a american

-t. guy who only owns a $600 AR and his Girsan pistol and wishes he got a real job and saved for gucci unregistered guns
lelfag

My dad is a loudmouthed idiot, I guess I'm fucked.

Enjoy your fudd guns faggots, that's all you're going to have in a few years
6'3" actually
>taller than you, Chang

>pal only cuck is so butthurt that he'll never own pistols that he has to literally delude himself
kek, stay seething little guy

Attached: bobandy.jpg (240x283, 11K)

Enjoy having zero gun culture in 5 years because Commissary Trudeau banned all the guns and gun clubs.

As much as Bernier is the better choice, he couldn't even win the election within his own damn party, he has absolutely zero chance at a federal election.
At this point we can't hope for the best, only the best of the worst, and as lukewarm as Scheer is we at the very least know gun laws won't get worse with him in power even if they don't get better.

Attached: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (680x750, 202K)

good thing i'm not a normalfag and don't got any social media, not even to troll libtards. Very very few co-workers know and don't give a shit anyways, the only people i would be scared of is my boomerfudds neighbors and my boomer gunclub members / prez.

Actually, voting for a party with a 2.2% chance of winning is going to doom us to a fudd future a lot sooner.

bad times coming june 1st, brothers.

Attached: 4f6b2341ad917730edfac277746b2f2eab4bdbbd4bd634d9319f4d7a7b6d7786.jpg (720x886, 45K)

so somehow gotenda decided to block me i give up lads

gotendies blocking you?!?!? why?

>and as lukewarm as Scheer is we at the very least know gun laws won't get worse with him in power even if they don't get better.
You're just one mass shooting away from losing everything. We all are. Scheer will cuck HARD and FAST. If you feel you are on a downward spiral towards noguns, why not at least vote your principles?

Because betting on 2.2% is also a downward spiral towards noguns.

maybe their site was just fucking up because its semi working now. but this whole weekend ive been getting dabbed on left and right

I'd rather take the chance on Scheer over the almost certain likelihood of Trudeau

>Dude, Scheer might install more gun control, so let's just vote Trudeau in instead
Begone liberal

How about you just fucking read the thread you useless retard

>why not at least vote your principles?
I've voted Pirate and Libertarian in past elections. All that got me was laughter.

I don't need to, I'm an American

Then kindly fuck off :)

Imagine being this cucked holy shit lmao. This is the only way they're getting mine. Ever.

Attached: 1527262356099.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

I don't think you understand, the majority of the population in canada is old dieing braindead boomers that couldn't give two shits except their own cozy retirement, including the fudds who are willing to sacrifice our funs for thier stupid TREE OH ATE and MUH SHOTGUNS. Us convincing them vote blue is all we can do because PPC is too vague or too hard for them to understand or comprehend. Boomers control the vote. pic related. Even younger people are still too attached to TV and Radio boomer teir news, the online scene isn't big, so all we have left is the standard blue vs red vs orange.

Attached: 1558028196873.png (605x713, 259K)

>Scheer will cuck hard and fast.
Truer words were never spoken. Scheer loves to antagonize liberals but doesn't have principles to stand on. He is still a businessman and politician first and will do whatever makes him not lose votes.

Based. Fuck the RCMP.

Bernier should of won the CPC race. it would of been the dream scenario.

Attached: 1557438827972.jpg (1024x909, 135K)