/Gotherator/

Why do (You) hate goths?
>pic related

Attached: 3380dcd8d385cf85e9a75b81b9033686.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

bet hes real sweaty under all that

>tfw no big titty goth operator gf

because they're LARPers that don't acknowledge they're LARPing

Looks like shadman cosplaying as SWAT.

>runs down hallways
>collapses from exhaustion
>white facemask makes perfect target
Looked cool though

"Keep calm and carry on" sticker.

Lol I fucking lost it, a THOTerator.

That's LeBlanc, he's an airsofter that has a ''team'' of sorts, all with dark hued gear.
You could say that, yeah, they're LARPers that don't acknowledge it...

Attached: 15253071_1275855712487655_9054256299415437312_n.jpg (1080x1251, 93K)

What is that AR-15 with a sliding buttstock?

Why does he have earpro if he's just doing airsoft? I can understand having the body armor for larp, but I feel like having the earpro is weird.
It's airsoft apparently.

>Why do (You) hate goths?
What are you talking about, I love big tiddy goth girls

Attached: 12341324321412.jpg (1200x1602, 987K)

This

Lose the edgy mask and this would be 10/10. Jow Forumsing the pic of the Israeli SF with NVGs, uzis l, and cutoff hoodies with the glow of a fire. That pic is peak gotherator.

>talks about goths
>post a picture of a mall ninja

Attached: 1494238472_gotta_get_a_grip.gif (424x579, 886K)

because his glasses will fog up

bitch don't make me link internet historians 3 part video reading of "My Immortal" to get the point across as to why I hate goths

all that tough guy gear but he'll never turn that gun on the true enemies of his country.

Ear pro helps protect your ears from bb’s

But I can get a buttstock like that from Maxim they make that kind

>tfw goth
>want cool edgy black camo
>all black look already taken by mall ninja edgelords
>edgeblocked
Idk what to do at this point, snow camo and just go full cybergoth?

ShiT the fck up PREP!

Attached: .jpg (960x640, 127K)

Vandals are superior, Goths and Franks suck Roman dick for survival.

Attached: Vandal sack of rome.jpg (1200x884, 247K)

Ruined the Roman Empire

I don't even mind the outfit itself, it's the stigma of the people who are into them that comes with it.

>when being a retard in gta online wasn't enough

With the amount we spend on dragon scale plating you'd imagine they'd coat it in that vanta black stuff. Imagine suddenly being attacked by a swarm of shadows!

classic case of "I think I look scary/tough" but in reality they look like clowns

honk

Begone prep

Because theres a cute goth girl in my building and she comes in drunk almost every weekend with her goth friends and the only time we ever interacted was in the elevator where her and two others just came in from a rave or some shit, they giggled when they saw me and one of her friends kept nudging her close to me, then she turned and said "hey dude" and popped her tits out, jiggled them and left the elevator giggling at me. Now I dont know if she was teasing me cause im a total nerd and wouldnt fit in with her scene at all, or she was trying to flirt and im too autistic to realize it.
I also thought goths and emos died out after high school

Attached: 1541543929148.jpg (564x567, 35K)

Wasnt flirting. Just wanted to see your reaction in the hopes they'd get to laugh. The snickering at the beginning gave it all away. Dont dwell on it and enjoy the fact you got to see some tits.

thoterator is underrated, tbdesu

>I also thought goths and emos died out after high school
Goth will never die. It is the first subculture and will likely be the cultural remnant that survives Western civilization. Health Goth is cringe labeling but Goth comes and goes in waves but never dies.
>You are 10 minutes of learning how to apply eyeliner on Friday night from dating that neighbor grill

Attached: health-goth.jpg (1200x1798, 1.27M)

Goth girls dont like goth guys in my experience. I dont know why, maybe its like dating somebody too close to you? I used to play drums for a punk band in college and I thought we would get tons of emo and goth puss. They'd like to hear us play and use us for drinks but they seldom wanted anything else besides that

> first subculture

Punks and skinheads.. and even hippies and bikers for that matter... very much would.beg to differ.

Goth as identifiable subculture goes back at least to the mid-1800s. Look up Victorian mourning cults.

Attached: fa_IMG_6195.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

That.. isnt true. There is no direct connection and goth as it exists today is most definitely an offshoot of UK 1st and 2nd wave punk rock and the LA death rock scene.

Should fuck her bro

Goths became emos, emos became scene, scene grew up to become hipsters.

under-aged take

There is an ur-Goth that predates and postdates the Goth scene emerging from punk. Emo, health goth, even cybergoth postdate and as I showed, there are precedents. There is also the Eternal Chimneysweep archetype.

meant for

Do i look goth/edgy enough?
At least I larp with real funs and not airshit

Attached: Viciousmanlet.jpg (1318x2048, 1.3M)

What stock is that??

Just marching along in the freezing ass cold and some christfag sloshes water in your face.

It's a Troy stock, both retractable and folds sideways (is that how you write it? English is not my primary language)

>Tfwn qt victorian goth gf

Attached: 16486.png (415x367, 142K)