Pain-inducing venom as a non lethal weapon?

Has anyone attempted something like this before? A thought struck me today, Jow Forums
>tranquilizer injector darts filed with bullet-ant venom (or something similar, possibly artificial for cost)
>induces so much pain in the target that they can barely think, let alone fight you.
>will be effective no matter where you hit the target, as long as you don't hit armor
>won't kill them, nobody is allergic to it
>seems pretty much perfect for riot control or for police, instead of tasers

Attached: images (4).jpg (281x179, 6K)

Yeah.

So, like, tear gas except way more complicated to produce?

>darts

No. Make a half assed version of the PIAT projector and it shoots containers full of bullet ants.

>now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

You know it hurts because it's poison right? Poison isn't exactly non lethal

>won't kill them, nobody is allergic to it
Isn't any reaction to venom technically an allergic one? I thought that's why they tell you to take Benadryl if you get bit by a rattlesnake.

You could do it easily, too. All the PIAT is, is a tube with a big spring inside that you cock and use to project a grenade. Replace grenade with ant container.

Don't those crazy indigenous tribes make gloves out of them and get stung hundreds of times as an initiation? I'm pretty sure it's non lethal.

What about pepper balls, but with this stuff and DMSO? Actually, why doesn't anyone make non-lethal stuff using DMSO? They're attackers. Fuck'em.
That's not really directed, so I can see OPs point.

Bullet ant venom is not cheap. a synthetic version could work. Although you need to realize, the bullet ant sting is the most painful sting on earth, and the pain not only gets worse over time, it lasts for 24 hours straight. It can make people hallucinate from the pain and lack of sleep. It would be hard to justify something that causes extreme pain for 24 hours as an ethical non lethal weapon.

"cruel and unusual punishment" why would you intentionally use one of the most painful things on the planet as a less than lethal weapon when we already have perfectly functioning ones, which are also cheaper.

You lack vision.

Yeah, but they routinely keep a population of like, 40 people even with the women giving birth 5 or 6 times because they.do stupid shit like that

Wolf Spider venom hurts like a bitch OP,
I know from personal experience, if you you want pain inducing venom that’s easy to come by in the US, a wolf spider is what to look for.

Attached: ED5C34FD-2D40-46C8-B0CB-B4D5BC7CD2FC.jpg (1000x1056, 796K)

Exactly, it's extremely effective.

Interesting, but does it hurt more than a gunshot wound?

If you couldn't develop a synth one, you could start farming bullet ants en masse

>dindu tries to rape some poor girl
>spends the next 24 hours tripping absolute balls in a holding cell because he's out of his mind with pain
How do we accelerate the development? This needs to be hitting shelves yesterday.

Attached: 1558141053507.jpg (480x474, 74K)

Ant-Man has returned

Attached: 1557884111380m.jpg (1024x700, 110K)

I'm drunk right now, but I'm nostalgic as fuck for antman, I wish that guy whereever he is would return, I wish that man the best and wish he would come back, lots of damage people here unfornetly, antman brother take care of youselve brother ok.

Are wolf spiders really that painful? I have one that lives in my house.

Ant Man, is that you?

i thought you died

Attached: c65b23104c6f35b1ea3bd16210e7f084-imagepng.png (500x500, 12K)

Ah shit Ant man is back

I'm not antman, but please tell me about him (I'm a newfag, only been here for 7-8 months)

I got bit when I was a kid, because I pissed of a wolf spider, (they are very aggressive), for an hour and a half my entire body felt like it was on fire even though I got bit in the hand, I imagine two bite doses would be be more effective on adults.

I imagine some kind of canister filled with black widow spiders could be a decent solution, as it would aggravate them at whatever you throw them at

>(they are very aggressive)
I thought wolf spiders were pretty bro tier as far as spiders go, or is that camel spiders?

based and checkpilled

Go to desuarchivre and lean yourself some board culture newfriend

>Isn't any reaction to venom technically an allergic one?
No. That's not how venom works.

>using pussy ants instead of something serious

Attached: b_6700841.jpg (1200x806, 120K)

Crushed glass would be a cheap way to add mass and dermal penetration, or rock salt even. Something like thatt from a 410 judge would be a goddamn hoot