How many of you Jow Forumsommandos have a C&R

How often do you guys use it? I've had mine for almost 3 years and I've only used it 4 times to get 6 guns.

Attached: IMG_20190519_234114_002.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Yeah

Yeah

There's a ton of older firearms I'd love to get w/o going to my FFL, but I don't want to give the BATF money, so it's out of the question.

Not a fudd or 21 so there it is

You do know there are Colt ar15 that are C&R now and many other guns within that time frame that aren't fudd durr rifles.

>he actually cut out and thinks the information card means anything

not a FFL holder for long I see haha.

I cut it out from a copy. I know it's not worth much, just wanted to keep one in my wallet. I've had the C&R since October 2016 so no I've not been an FFL long. I'm 25.

I don't want to get one since I'm moving so frequently. I say that as I have 3 C&R guns shipping to my FFL though at $25 per transfer.

I use to have one, but it is useless in the state that I am in now and I'm too lazy to go out of state to buy shit, so I let it lapse a few years ago. I'm still benefiting from it though, since brownells still has me as a dealer account.

I got free transfer at my old work for a while too, so I'm not missing much aside from having to do back ground check every time I get something. Not that I buy a ton of surplus or older guns nowadays. I work in the firearms industry and I also am a first responder on the side, so I get industry and first responder discounts. Might as well buy all the new stuff while I can get them for cheap.

Not the same guy. What's the reasoning for you getting a FFL? That's some serious responsibility.
If you want to buy guns easier, get a LTC.

I got mine because it'll save me the 10% state use tax on any C&R gun that I would have otherwise bought from an FFL.

Can't buy a gun online and have it shipped straight to your house with a LTC.

I use mine at least once a month. It's great.

Attached: 20190427_150604.jpg (3676x818, 2.98M)

There's almost no real responsibilities with a 03 FFL aside from record keeping. Audits are extremely rare (I never had any) and you don't even need to turn in your books if you end your license. Getting stuff that qualifies straight to your door is also great.

Also, carry licenses don't help in a lot of state. In my state for instance, background is done via the state police, and all you get as a chl holder is skipping the line to in front of the people who don't have a chl.

>That's some serious responsibility.
Que?

Having a C&R isn't that big of deal. What do you mean a LTC makes it easier?

Old lgs had one of these for 125 bucks, but I was moving out of state at the time so didn't pick it up since it was CA and 10 day wait (not to mention I'd need to get a buying permit, since I never bought a long gun after they introduced that dumb ass law). I still regret it. I could have bought it and have them ship to a place near my new place, but then again I was living in a hotel for a month.

How do you get to be a "dealer" on Brownells? I also heard this was possible with MidwayUSA, but I wasn't able to get added as one when I called the CS with Midway.

I just emailed brownell ([email protected]) my license and told them I'd like them to change my current account to a dealer one. I think midway got rid of their dealer accounts for 03 ffls, same with grafs and sons. Tired setting up with century, but never heard back on email and everytime I call I get put on hold for at least half an hour before I give up. Funny thing is that a few years later, I start getting dealer catalogs from century, but I have no means to order anything since I don't actually have an account set up.

I don't think I used it for anything else.

Damn that sucks about Midway. Thanks for the info on Brownells, I'll email them tomorrow.

I got mine. Haven't used it yet. Definitely going for a Mauser first. Yugo, Czech, ME, or SA?

Yeah