Tinnitus support group general

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: tinnitus-stock-images_csp21819355.jpg (450x320, 27K)

perfect illustration, nice

>You are now aware of the tinnitus
>you are no aware that you breathe manually
>you are now aware that your tounge never sits still

CANT WAKE UP

Attached: 1557344470043.jpg (750x742, 36K)

WHAT?

try to sleep dude, or get some amphetamine. that'll kick you out of your bad trip, believe me.

meep

Attached: D68D6E87-8962-4327-B590-13197ABE7E4B.jpg (800x450, 68K)

I have congenital tinnitus and I did not realize it wasn't a normal thing until the 4th grade.

sometimes it just flares up in my left ear.

if you fire your gun without ear pro it while you have tinny it will actually do the opposite and fix your problems

im not a doctor

I don't even own guns, jokes on you

me either, i got it from working in an amazon warehouse. currently awaiting litigation

I wish that games had an option to turn off the tinnitus sound you get when a flash Granada or explosion happens nearby.
I am talking to you csgo and battlefield

>consistently presses his tongue against the roof of his mouth
righteous

Don't forget to put your ears on next time.

I got tinnitus when I was six from a fireworks accident. I didn't realize it wasn't normal until I was in the 11th grade.

Attached: 1553633787610.png (500x500, 250K)

WHAT?

WHAT? TINY PENIS SHORT SHORTS POOP?

Seems legit

HUH?

Great job asshole now my tounge feels tired.

Fix your tinnitus by makin you go deag right?

Fix your tinnitus my making you go deaf right?
Ftfms

hey you 319 user. name starts with an "i"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1553150062527.png (1267x785, 97K)

Careful with your keyboard
You might hurt someones feelings with that

hahahahaha, tinnitus cucks! I can call you all faggots and there's no way you can understand me! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>move head to grab something at range
>swear on my life that my earpro partially lifts off my ears leaving them exposed
>when shots are going off while this is happening it doesn’t actively hurt my ears like whenever I’m accidentally exposed without earpro does but it still feels like they’re not totally covering them
>scared I’ll lose my hearing if this keeps up
I don’t have tinnitus yet at all no matter how much I think about it but I’m still worried. Does this happen to anyone else? Should I just buy a more expensive set with more flexibility? People at my range are retarded and often barge through the door between the firing line and the waiting room without knocking on the window telling everyone to put their ears on and leave the door partially open just as often but if I’m far enough away from it that doesn’t always hurt my ears either. Does the amount of space the sound can travel through make that big of a difference?

Attached: 763FD2B9-5C5A-4E11-B10C-B3AB97691431.jpg (806x1127, 110K)

Double earpro like you double up dubs retard

Tinnitus is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I’m 100% sure I have it, it’s a high pitch ring in my ears so I don’t know what else it could be. It’s like white noise, it’s just there. Kinda like your penis. Sometimes it gets hard, sometimes you notice the ringing, it’s always there much like a boner there’s no harm in it besides the hearing loss.

Thats just because you dont have it bad.

I literally go deaf from it. I can be hearing you talking than a random wave of Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee comes along and I cant hear a word you say anymore.

It can be really bad, but it can also be super mild. Just depends

I always just put in plugs and then my muffs at max gain to compensate.
Especially at my controlled range that has a covered shooting area.

that's not regular tinnitus, that's fleeting tinnitus. Most people have 10-15 seconds bursts of deafness and ringing and it goes away.

Mine seems more prevalent when im dehydrated, any1 else had this experience?

I only have a teeny tiny amount of it in my left ear, and it only happens when I've been lying in bed for a few minutes and fades within seconds.