Okay Jow Forumsunts. I hate everything about this life and this society and as much I'd like to sob about this...

Okay Jow Forumsunts. I hate everything about this life and this society and as much I'd like to sob about this, I will still fulfill my intentions. My family has some land on the other side of the country, rural area, basically just forest and I'm gonna go off-grid, just going to be a hermit for a while. As I'm not fit for this society nor do I want to be, I need some advice what to bring with me and what not.
Here's a list what I already have
>milsurp clothing and boots
>axe and a knife (both proper ones)
>some tarp, rope, tape etc
>painkillers, bottle of vodka, needles and hooks, bandages etc
>3 books about nature, edibles, survivalism etc in my country

Plan is simple, pack my things and prepare everything for leaving. Gonna tell my parents that I'm gonna stay for few days at my gf's place and tell gf that I'm gonna stay at home for a while. Before I leave, I delete everything on my phone and pc, close all social media accounts, delete as much data Google has on me, flash every fucking bit of information I can find. After this I'll put my phone on a bus or an international truck, so when police starts triangulating my phone, it will give them false information about my location. By then my head is shaved, having an outfit that I usually don't wear, so that when my image is published, people can't identify me.

Yes, I know I'm a faggot and yes I know, that I will probably die or abort the mission before it even starts. Just give me some advice faggots, what should I bring, what should I leave and what should I do?

Attached: 1558113959152.jpg (1200x631, 93K)

Be sure to pack a canteen with pleanty of water and be sure you pack something useful like flint and steel. Understand the local flora and fauna of the area, don't want to wipe your ass with Poison Oak. Be sure to set camp near areas of water and to elevate your sleeping area. Hopefully the peace of nature should help keep your mind in a better place than the chaos of modern city living.

Just don't be an hero through dysentery by shitting in your water supply, and don't kill a camper and eat their flesh. That's how you become a Wendigo and don't be a dick and devalue your family property because you became a Wendigo.

>he thinks he has control of what data Google has on him, and thinks it won't be used against him in a ruthless cointelpro psyop if necessary
Such is to be expected from a clownnigger. It's so rebellious my momma told me alt right clowns are the new triple k mafia chicken wing eating players

Attached: comfortably numb.png (133x53, 18K)

As much as I can, not implying that I have control over it. Edgy and weak faggotry, I know. Don't really care. Either I die in the forest or blow my brains out.

Why not complete the journey of Christopher McCandless?

dumb frogposter

Bring something to purify water.
Small caliber hunting rifle.
Something to cook with like a little pot that could also be used for #1.
And bring some acid and pot, get high and get the fuck over your faggot problems.

Cooking utensils, as much salt as you can comfortably carry and a bag of flour. As much as it sounds nice to live off the land, you'll thank heavens for some hardtack after a few bad days. Learn how to make an earth oven.

Clarification: IODIZED salt. You need iodine or you will die.

>clown syndrome poster

Can you hold the reactive targets for me once?

Attached: lnhlj.jpg (5312x2988, 1.04M)

big bag of trail mix srs

I get it man. Shit's fucked. I've considered doing this more times than I can even recount. Real shit though, tell your parents, don't do any of that phone shit too. Just tell them you're going to the woods to clear your thoughts. They'll get it, and when you get better they can help. It'll be a lot easier to come back from than what you're planning at the moment. Don't be a retard.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555210744317.jpg (480x641, 27K)

>Gonna tell my parents that I'm gonna stay for few days at my gf's place and tell gf that I'm gonna stay at home for a while.
You owe it to your parents to tell them your plan. Seriously, not telling them will be a decision that you'll eventually regret.

Parents are retards who think shitting out a baby or three grants them some kind of profound wisdom. Fuck OP's parents and fuck you.

How cute, an angsty teenager preparing to run away from home.

>t. edgelord 15 year old

>>Gonna tell my parents that I'm gonna stay for few days at my gf's place and tell gf that I'm gonna stay at home for a while.

you can actually get sued and maybe go to jail for not telling anyone where your gone, in fact the police will kick your ass for making them waste resources to look for you

Attached: 1412043184402.gif (500x333, 150K)

You're gonna wanna add this to your list asap
>Get some real survival experience, rather than walking out into the bush alone with some books and thinking that I can survive, like a retard.

If you try to go out there without knowing shit you are going to wish you were dead long before you actually die.

You'll want additional tarps, water storage, a small saw, candle lantern, books on wilderness living, there are several biographical books that are quite entertaining. Lots of light weight twine/paracord to build items like a bed/table

small shovel

Double that. Parents are useless welfare-slurpers, with rare exceptions.

>you can actually get sued and maybe go to jail for not telling anyone where your gone
Cite the statues for whichever police state shithole can imprison somebody for not telling you where they are going.

*statutes
not statues
statues are made in the image of something

bring some potato to plant and make more potato

Is this what how young people learn these days?

Just read the books beforehand, then get more books about hiking and camping (the survival stuff is dramatized anyway) and take it easy at some forest area near civilization before going full retard in the middle of nowhere.

I'm saying this because you are missing a water source and no amount of book-reading will make that thirst go away, thus planning ahead is smarter than planning on the go if you have no experience!

Attached: 1543034492617.jpg (496x370, 51K)

Forgot the main point - if you are missing something as important and basic as a water source, then it is likely that you know nothing about living out there, which can be dangerous!

Good for you, have fun living the pioneer lifestyle, just don't kill yourself user.

All you really NEED is food, water, and shelter. I would reccomend getting a cheapo craigslist pull behind camper and equipping it with a wood stove. Its a good starting point for cheap shelter. If you are intent on never going to town to buy things then get lots of canned food, water filters, and seeds to grow your own food when the cans are gone. Dont neglect sanitation either, the first thing you should do when you get out there is build a proper outhouse a fair distance from camp. Honestly I would advise not being a complete hermit, because buying bottled water and canned food from walmart will make your life much easier and will give you more time to focus on building the homestead rather than food production.

I've often considered doing what you are going to do, because I despise clown world as well.

Oh, and forget that whole putting your phone on a bus thing, just burn it in a fire pit. Why put them on a wild goose chase when you can just deny them the ability to chase at all?

Bring a cooking pot and fire starting shit.

Oh, I forgot to say that you should tell your parents where you're going, then you burn your phone to prevent being tracked. If your parents know what you're up to they might refrain from sending the cops to find you and you wont have to do all that stuff to change your identity you talked about, you can just live life in peace.

Instead going like that you should premptively build a household like a hut or something comfy.

What in the utter fuck? I'm too old for this site.

Attached: 7fb6a3229033d01d526877cb3fc2cd7acb32a42b.png (450x430, 105K)

It's officially summer. Thinking I should avoid Jow Forums until Fall.

Honestly I'm all for living off the grid but if I can't wipe my ass with moist tissues I don't think I could cope

Don't worry about your gf while your gone user, I'll take good care of her.

this. why have 1 potato when can have many potato?