My girlfriends birthday is coming up and I wanted to surprise her with a gun for her birthday so we could both get our...

My girlfriends birthday is coming up and I wanted to surprise her with a gun for her birthday so we could both get our ccws. How do I go about doing that? Is it considered a strawman purchase? If so how do I do it legally?

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 15K)

Buy a gun for yourself.
Gift it to her later.

Give her a gift card to the gun shop. You can buy it for her and gift it to her as well.

May I recommend the sig mosquito? Or any 22minimag pistol for that matter.

They are actuallypretty fun and your gf will like it. The 22minimag cycles fairly reliably.

Attached: 0425191804.jpg (4160x2336, 3.36M)

a straw purchase is when you buy a gun for someone you know legally cannot possess a firearm.

Buying a gun as a gift for someone who is legally allowed to own a gun is not a straw purchase.

If she can’t legally own a firearm then it’s not a straw purchase. And what firearms does she like? Can she reasonably handle 9mm Luger?

>he thinks it's a girl

Attached: images (2).jpg (215x234, 6K)

>strawman purchase

Attached: 09474a96-0f7e-446c-a89d-6de52454dab0.jpg (400x400, 23K)

both pistols will be registered in your name, that's all. if she cheats on you and leaves then report it stolen.

>registered
maybe if you live in a cuck state

No you dipshit, you have to fill out the 4473 when you buy any firearm. It will be under your name unless you transfer it.

4473 is a transaction record. It isn't a registry you god damn mongoloid retard.

Attached: 1505939586840.jpg (720x540, 210K)

It's perfectly legal to buy a gun as a gift. It's only a straw purchase if the gun is not a gift. If she, say, sucks your dick in return, you're guilty of prostitution and straw purchasing.

clearly this guy is a legal scholar

Attached: nice.jpg (701x497, 31K)

>millions of single receipts required to be kept by ALL FFLs and turned in to ATF later DONT constitute a REGISTRY, GOY
t.CIA-ATF cat-poster

>mfw I circumvent the omnipotent ATF super registry by selling my gun to my neighbor

Attached: 1557242694890.jpg (360x360, 11K)

>a straw purchase is when you buy a gun for someone you know legally cannot possess a firearm.
Not exactly. It's if you lie about who the possessor will be on the 4473. If you buy a gun as a gift, yet fill out that it's for you, it's still a straw purchase regardless of whether the person you're gifting it to may legally possess it.

hmmm, interesting. I legit didn't realize that.

>records aren't records, you're the retard!!!!

Attached: 1557483551677.png (449x401, 320K)

It's damn hard to prove someone bought a gun as a gift, rather than decided to gift it later, unless they open their stupid mouth to an ATF agent that's inexplicably handy, so that aspect of the crime is rarely enforced.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to get her. She can legally own a firearm as well.

Isnt it just a regular 9mm?

how much do you want to spend? Lots of 9mm subcompacts out there.

yes 9mm luger is regular ole 9mm

$550 max

get a glock

>Registry isn't a registry
Retard alert

I dont think she likes glock.

M&P 2.0/shield if you don't want to go with a glock. I own one and its so damn smooth compared to my buddy's glock and XD. the trigger has been fixed in the 2.0 models as well, in case you run across the old complaints of inconsistent and rough triggers on older models.

Take her to a gun store, let her try out different guns until she finds one she likes and will acctualy carry. Then have her do the 4473

That's exactly what my PX4 cost me, I'd recommend it, comfy feel and very low recoil

You have trouble reading, retard?

Attached: gifts arent straw purchases.png (770x302, 78K)

Get a good training class together. Let her decide which gun suits her the best.

Bitch, who wears the pants in the relationship? If you want to buy her a fucking glock, she better start liking glocks.

Attached: 1556444315096.jpg (768x960, 72K)

okay, get her choosey ass a high point then.

Attached: smokinchicken.jpg (496x369, 32K)

I wish I could rape her and get her pregnant.

for what it's worth...
I have bought my wife a gun at the LGS but did all the paperwork in my name because I was paying for it. My wife was right there the whole time and it was pretty clear that I was buying it for her and nobody at the counter stopped it.

Because its retarded fuddlore tier bullshit. If its a bonafide gift yoyu still answer Yes.

Or just saying you did lol.

>We have records of you possessing 30 guns, hand em over.
>I sold them
>TO WHO?
>I don't remember k bye now.

This.

9mm Luger is 9mm
just like .40 Smith & Wesson .40 cal
and .44 Remington Mag is 44 mag
and .308 Winchester is .308

etc etc.
ad nauseum

you're a dumbass, he is right about 4473

unless you have the time money to buy and sell multiple guns to find the one she likes and shoots well, i suggest you go to the range and do some rentals first have her try out a few different things.

But her a P365.

Attached: D8EAA757-ADD3-4C3E-AA6F-682641A1161F.jpg (5472x3648, 1.15M)