John Wick

Why do the John Wick seem to think Glocks are cool? I’ve noticed lots of Hollywood stuff pushes Glocks, are they payed to or do they just not know that there’s more cinematic guns?

Attached: 230D6EA5-790A-4F67-A488-0FA171E656D0.jpg (600x250, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Glock_pistol_series
imfdb.org/wiki/M&P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah.

which of country post you do froms?

glocks are shitskin weapons and only shitskins like this movie.

America

Learn English faggot

What did I fuck up, I don’t see it

I don’t know about John Wick, but I’m pretty sure End Of Days with Arnold Schwarzenegger had Glock product plugging

I hate to sound like a boomer but the 80s was peak gun Jow Forumsino. There will never be such diversity in screen used handguns ever again.

He uses a HK p30L with a custom compensator mostly.

Attached: 8000793E-BB67-4E22-A1C8-D8C3F017E317.jpg (600x250, 37K)

its really awkward wording and u said “the John Wick” not just John Wick. you also should havs used “does” as opposed to “do” in the first sentence.

>Why do the John Wick seem to think
Why do the summerfags swarming in have a completely and utter inability to speak legible English?

Attached: 70CF6187-FBFD-4051-8BBF-5B10073ABE5D.jpg (600x250, 52K)

Fuck, I botched my own retort. End me, senpai.

>havs

because the younger generations are increasingly less white.

and the whites that remain are becoming like their 3rd world replacements mentally.

Attached: 1558283287279.png (418x497, 383K)

In the case of John Wick, that's mostly what Keanu trained with in his 3gun practice. It's also a common ubiquitous pistol that a lot of people own. It's the same reason people "push" the AR, it's what most gun owners have.

Plenty of literary geniuses (like Flaubert and Gogol) were not given to good grammar. Mostly you will find half-educated prigs and pedants quibbling over spelling and other grammatical abuse, like most people voting for Democrats.

Using flowery words to "flex," doesn't help convey your point.

Have you not seen the second and third one? He uses a TTI modified G34 and G26 mostly, and in the third he uses a TTI modified STI 2011 and a 19x. Halle Berry also uses a G34 and a TTI G19.

>more cinematic guns
Cinema is all about being distinct when it comes to guns. Doesn't get much more flashy than something like this.

Attached: RHmNW2Y.png (1600x1079, 1.34M)

You are dumb.

Shit that extended beavertail looks fucking uncomfortable.

John Wick 2&3 are shamelessly feature length advertisements for Taran Tactical.

Attached: 59303968_471360270271894_1456745915620533926_n.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

Quality post

Yeah.

someone post the silencer webm
PLEASE

Attached: Century-Arms-battle.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

He probably is usand a smartopjimg

Shitskins fear the 10mm

Attached: IncredibleRapidFairybluebird-size_restricted-1.gif (445x250, 3.12M)

yeah i know. made myself look like a retard, but in my defense I am posting on my phone

Glock pays for advertising.
Glock is the favorite gun of low IQ inbreds who can't figure out something as simple as a safety
Glock is used by lots of LEO agencies who carry often and hardly ever shoot them
Glocks are seen in movies because glock practically gives them away to LEOs and so filmmakers want to give their characteras recognizable weapons. Berettas and glocks

I meant to say “The John Wick movies” but forget to write movies and didn’t notice.

How so? What are you doing with it, inserting it rectally?

Hollywood uses glocks because every normie in the world pictures a glock when they think of a pistol. 100%
I personally like glocks because of their ease of use. No stupid safety, easy to break down, easy to convert to different calibers, lots of custom parts available etc. Some people hate the poly frames but I like the weight. I will say that the stock glock sights are garbage. Swap for trijicon night sights and call it good.
>glock 22, with 3 barrels 357sig, 9mm, & stock 40 barrel, stippled frame is my go to pistol of choice. I've put thousands down the pipe and it keeps on going.

t. Never fired a modern 2011 or 1911

>I call it The Shining Dragon

Based and glockpilled

Attached: 1541541707571.jpg (680x456, 55K)

Because the glock 19 is the best hand gun fighting weapons system in the world?

guns, like any other prop, fill a niche the director, writer or art staff are trying to portray. Glocks are tactical, but not uber tactical so they can be used by cops, soldiers, secret agents, criminals, assassins, ect. That utilitarian look works in a lot of ways, where as a 1911 is for the "old school all american character" unless its a tactical 1911, in which case it can be for any sleek professional gun fighter, or its a period piece and a 1911 is appropriate. Revolves are great for drama, because even if you know fuck all about guns, you can assume a revolver has only six shots. This is why revolvers are used in dramatic moments, like as a back up gun or if you want something big to blow a hole into something or somebody. Other pistols, like beretta, HK or sig can be a mixed bag, though sig has the edge becuase (as I was once told) it looks sleek but also rugged, like a true soldiers weapon but not as bland as a glock. Where as a beretta looks nicer, it is a bit larger and "too sleek looking, like its too fancy and wont take a beating". HK is reserved for characters that need to look like they have a lot of money and are sleek operators.

Basically guns have a screen persona like anything else, and at best you'll have a director or crew that pays attention to the fine details to implement it, or they wont know anything and just throw whatever was in the prop department on screen so it looks nice

Attached: 800px-Titanic-1911c.jpg (800x340, 78K)

Here you go bro

Attached: 1558191945546.webm (1444x600, 2.98M)

In some cases, like for 1337 suber sekrit assassins of the JW universe, race guns become the norm due to their perceived advantages & aftermarket
However it's actually used in the movies because it's just recognizable and glawk advertising $

Or, and here's a hot take, maybe people don't like idiots spreading their idiocy to other impressionable idiots who shouldn't be on Jow Forums but still are. I swear to god, I'm going to reach through the internet and bitch slap the next dumb motherfucker who misspells "definitely".

Attached: whatthegoddamnfuckiswrongwithyou.jpg (800x4400, 688K)

Attached: 1556796019363.webm (498x360, 500K)

If I had to guess, because they're commonly available, standard duty pistol for many police, and easily recognizable. Also, the stunt guns you use just need to be blocks - easier to get the exterior appearance right compared to something with more complicated geometry.

I can't tell if this is an ironic post, but that's definitely .308 or stronger.

Where is this from, it looks hilarious.

Playing hundreds of hours of CSGO made me like the glock aesthetic.

I saw this posted on here a while ago in a ylyl thread, apparently its from the walking dead, some guy reloads ammo wrong on purpose with the intent on killing everyone that uses it.

Jesus christ are you fucking retarded?

Go take an english class stupid ass

The spergy gushing about Mr. Butler's raceguns was a bit cringy but those scenes were dispatched as concisely as all the other talky bits in those movies so it wasn't that bad.
I'd much rather watch a movie like John Wick that abruptly stops for a minute to shill its sponsors than some other action flick that abruptly stops to try and explain the knot that the needlessly convoluted fate-of-the-world bullshit plot has tied itself in.

hahhaha what?

Glocks just work. Top choice of pros around the world these days. I bet your a butt blasted yuropoor who thinks SF still carries 1911s or SIg 226s

Look how many movies have glocks.
imfdb.org/wiki/Glock_pistol_series
Now here's the list of movies featuring M&P
imfdb.org/wiki/M&P
I feel underrepresented.

Attached: 15583862518516688045510739527374.jpg (2880x2160, 1.3M)

Congratulations, you are officially a Jow Forums hipster.

JESUS CHRIST. Will we ever be rid of this bullshit? Or is it far too convenient for filmmakers to let go of?

ITT, nogunz contrarians and the people who respond to their bait

Attached: perfection.jpg (1536x2048, 789K)

Why why did they all use AR9's in the third movie? This bothered me so much.

i don't know why people get mad about this. its a funny scene.

Looks pretty cool honestly.

It would've been cool to see some AKs or something, at least during the detour through MENAland.
Having Casablanca be full of guys with Glocks and ARs just like New York and everywhere else made it feel a bit generic.

autism

Pretty sure the scene was meant to be a joke.

Joke or not, if it makes it into the theatrical release its official lore.

The lore is only there to provide an excuse for action setpieces.
If the lore were sensible, there wouldn't be a movie because nobody would be stupid enough to fuck with a legendary super assassin like John Wick; they'd just keep a polite distance and let him do whatever he wants like the 800 lb gorilla he is.

is he reloading them with comp b? wtf

> no extra mags

That bothered me too, logically the hotel fight would've been way easier had he grabbed an AR rather than a PCC. But it was cool and funny nevertheless having the time-to-kill extended out because of body armor.

Attached: New-John-Wick-Trailer-Has-Guns-Lots-of-Guns.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

Honestly the thing that bothered me most in the entire movie was all the arm braces on the guns in the vault. As if the underground league of assassins give a shit what the ATF thinks.

>Get a giant safe/vault
>Everyone outside can open it easily when they need to

>Why why did they all use AR9's in the third movie?
Making ARs seem less scary might be a good thing. But yeah, I thought the same thing. This dude runs the fucking Continental, automatic weapons and grenades and shit everywhere, but he can't get ahold of some M995?!

>extra mags visibly in the case
retard

for those that didn't watch the movies, one of the reoccurring plot themes is that normal people are literally unaware of the all the brutal death. In each movie they build up more and more that normal people don't even notice when someone dies next to them. It's a callback to the matrix, where people still plugged in are oblivious. IT's also commentary; the high table (assassin guild thing) conducts business that clearly runs the world and though it happens 'in secret' it is actually in plain sight if anyone were to simply look up. There's also a reoccurring point that most people are secretly part of the system, like random taxi drivers and hobos.. It's a comment on capitalism, in case you didn't figure that out yet.

At least the shotguns shredded all the body armor goons

there's P90s visibly in the vault, shooting a round designed for penetrating body armor

Attached: JW3_648.jpg (1920x803, 93K)

Not to mention the Galil on the table

Because glocks are good stop falling for the memes faggot

You had me until the “comment on capitalism”

Lol, fuckong noguns faggot.
Actually a .22

A vault that can only be opened from the inside wouldn't be very practical.

John Wick 3 was meh, first one was best.

> the homeless are secretly in league with Capitalists!

Lmao dude you’re retarded

Besides John wick, name a movie who pushes glocks.

Glock is rarely featured in films due to the fact that they don't contract with actors or directors who are openly anti gun. Example: Matt Damon.

I remember as a kid watching US Marshalls and thinking, “shit I can’t wait to grow up and buy a Glock!”

>Besides John wick, name a movie who pushes glocks.
U.S. Marshals

Yeah this was my main complaint with 3. I loved the edgy tacticool aesthetic they tried to maintain throughout the enitre film, but it was really unappealing in the casablanca scenes. The glocks just didnt fit for that setting

They're rich people. They get a budget from more wealthy people. They try to find the most expensive stuff and training possible.
It's an alright pistol, but most hollywood types are also democrats so the high capacity thing also appeals to their power fantasies about making gun movies so there is also that otherwise they don't really bother to figure out during editing to make it look like the thing isn't holding twice as many bullets as it does.

knife fight was bretty good
and so were the weeb/gurkhas
everything else i feel almost went way too excessive

You might like the movie, I'd recommend watching it.

The Bowery King has an agreement with the High Table. The soup kitchen lives as homeless to collect information. They are also one of the only groups in the movie (maybe the only one?) that are shown dealing in huge sums of cash. Everyone else trades in the gold coins, which by multiple interpretations don't actually have the equivalent monetary value of the gold, they're just the currency of those associated with the underworld.

The High Table rep and Mr. Sushi slice up the King because he moved against them.

The High Table: A small group of powerful leaders controlling the criminal world, possibly more.
Soup Kitchen: Gang members living in homelessness to serve the High Table. They, and everyone else working for the Table, actually get things done. Hence all the "I will serve, I will be of service" lines.

An allegory for late-stage capitalism just as the left describes. Whether or not you believe in that outside the movie is a different matter.

I dono. Seems like kind of a stretch

surely bolt action

Just wait for John Wick Chapter 4, which is set up so that New York City, led by the homeless and John (who was ostensibly betrayed by a rich man, Winston, who did it to preserve his power [probably a ruse to save john but we'll see what wick thinks]) wage war against the small but most powerful group of people in the world.

For reference, I like the series but the writers/directors have an agenda. Matrix did too, mind you.

the thing about winston is
he likes his position
the way his character played things, he was able to help john and keep his position, literally a win-win

the glock is a no nonsense bland utilitarian weapon and it fits the character. id be taken out of the action if he had pulled out some mall ninja FN-45 with a red dot. hes a proficient killer and doesnt need anything more than his glock and some pencils.

>Just wait for John Wick Chapter 4, which
Man, it's gonna be hilarious when the entire worldwide assassin bureaucracy gets ripped apart at the seams all because some dumb kid killed John Wick's dog.

and stole his car

Same. It looked like it had a fucking tailhook brace on it too. JW2+3 was just Taran butler thinking "hmmm how do I make 3 gun and uspsa into a movie with human targets"

Ffs at least give him an actual combat subgun like an mp5 instead of some gamer ar9 that jammed during the shootout

Retard, you know that's not what he meant. Making a safe that anyone can open is not very practical and completely negates the point of having one.

>JW2+3 was just Taran butler thinking "hmmm how do I make 3 gun and uspsa into a movie with human targets"
I wouldn't go that far. Maybe I'm just not going to the right matches, but I don't remember the last time I saw someone run a stage with a wakizashi or akimbo attack dogs.

I'll give y'all that. But still, very few media sources have glocks. I think most Michael Bay movies have them as well.