Help me get over my fears of carrying for self-defense

So I have a pistol, a CC holster, I've practiced quite a lot, and I carry now and then, but I'd prefer that to be as near to 100% of the time as possible.

Here's the problem:

I find myself afraid of the possible legal repercussions of shooting someone in self-defense, even if the shooting was 100% justified. Like, every time I take my gun out with me I keep thinking "fuck, if I have to use this thing, some shitfuck is probably going to fuck my shit legally"

Any sage words of advice to help me worry about that shit less?

Also, I usually have pepper spray on me, and sometimes also bear spray (bears are a real concern here, grizzly and black bears) - should I leave those at home when I take my gun out into human-dominated areas?

I worry about having to use the gun and then someone saying "waah you could have used the pepper spraaay"

Attached: i need to feel safe.png (211x239, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wilf_R5wlNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everytime I CC I am 100% ready to shoot
>when I got my first gun
>my father told me golden rule
>dead don't speak

user think of it this way. In any situation in which you would be liable to use your CCW for self defense, the alternative is death or serious physical injury. If you "have to use this thing," it is because you are threatened with death or serious bodily injury.

The worst case scenario of "getting your shit fucked legally" vs. "dying horribly"

I'm theory the pepper spray shouldn't matter, you are either justified in using lethal force or you aren't. Here in reality... might be a good idea to leave the spray at home. Hard to say though, but you should have the phone number of a decent lawyer either way.

If you're ever in a situation where you need to use your gun, your worst case scenarios will basically be getting Reginald Denny'd or a lawsuit. You tell me which is worse.

Denny lived. The worst case scenario is being brutally and excruciatingly murdered

You can get CCW insurance through USCCA for like, $22 a month. I'm sure they're not the only one. And like other anons have said, if you have to use your weapon, it's because you're in a life or death situation.

>I find myself afraid of the possible legal repercussions of shooting someone in self-defense, even if the shooting was 100% justified. Like, every time I take my gun out with me I keep thinking "fuck, if I have to use this thing, some shitfuck is probably going to fuck my shit legally"
Someone might indeed do that. So don't shoot unless shit's bad enough that a lengthy stay in jail is the preferable alternative.

Keep it in your asshole, you'll probably feel more relaxed because you're a pussy and you'll probably like it because you're a faggot who's fearful of carrying.

Not OP, but I looked into those and I'm skeptical. Seemed kind of fishy.

Easy, you just need to face your fear. After you shoot one or two people, it will stop bothering you.

Attached: 1558125438217.jpg (1016x1024, 81K)

Sometimes I wish I had a double digit IQ. Life would be so much simpler. Alcohol's the closest thing I've got. Feels bad man.

Attached: 53-31969-homer-simpsons-mother-death-stars-goodbye-1453338255.jpg (700x530, 27K)

I'll admit that I haven't signed up for it yet, my CCW Class just shilled hard for it. Seems like a small price to pay to not have your finances ruined forever if you have to ice some dindu, but yeah I'd like to hear some testimonies from people that have actually had to use it.

>afraid of the possible legal repercussions of shooting someone in self-defense, even if the shooting was 100% justified
i would rather be in court than in the ground, personally

Rhodesians never die

Did I hurt your feel feels?
I don't give a fuck about your IQ quit basing your decisions and actions on your feelings faggot.

Oh, I'm not OP. Just a passerby who couldn't resist calling a retard a retard.

>Fpbp
Just don't be too obvious about it, lest there be cameras

Look up US LawShield. Also nut up.

you can get carry insurance if you're that worried about it. or move to a non-gay state that lets people defend themselves.

He's insulting you, you fucking nigger brained animal. God you're retarded.

The only time I don't carry is if I'm drunk, and even then... What are you on about, OP?

This. I have it. Makes my worry go away.
Mite get a lawer on retainer / lawer insurance also.

A lot of gun ranges teach shoot, don't shoot training.

Also know your state's laws for guns and self defense. Like know it autism levels.

Also get a dashcam for your car, if super paraiond get a body camura. Phone works if you can get the video up on time.

Bottom line: run always, desculate. Never show your gun until you use it. Pratice quick draws, how you talk to police.

Attached: 1550107843656.jpg (720x720, 127K)

>Any sage words of advice to help me worry about that shit less?
get CCW insurance. specifically, USCCA.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wilf_R5wlNQ

If your life is in danger, always shoot to kill. Two shots center mass should do the trick.

Don't do "shoot him in the arm/leg" bullshit. Shoot to kill because if you wound someone, you'll spend a year in court and face jail time and massive bills of all kinds.

Attached: 1536028384707.jpg (305x236, 13K)

Here are my thoughts:
>if you need your gun and don't have it, you're dead rather than in legal trouble
>simply having and brandishing your pistol is enough to scare off most potential assailants
>join an organization that pays the legal fees for any member using their firearm in self defense
>make sure you're not a hothead

You can worry about legal repercussions or you can get seriously injured or killed because youre too afraid. Pick one.