/arg/ AR thread

LPVO's Edition
Old:

Attached: Tactical-AR-15-Carbine-SBR-Accessories-Part-4_Combat-to-Competition-AR-Accessories_Jeff-Gurwitch_Def (1745x2579, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCg9CCAJyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you fatass, post time stamp with rifle

No thanks orange cat

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20-12-37-02-1.png (1080x1207, 1.58M)

based PSA
cringe OP

which weed shop? I'll get the security cam footage it's illegal to smoke weed and own firearms.

Ordered Centurion Mlok CMR rail plus some rail covers. Went with the 13". Going for a sort of URX 3.1 look. Also ordered Superlative Arms adjustable gas block melonite 0.750" plus tubbs flatwire AR10 spring. Ordered MBT trigger as well.

LaRue LT204 arrived. Only bought because I got a good deal. Would have preferred an ADM but no good deals on used 34mm ADM mounts, plus I want to go with the full Ti ADM mount anyway once it is released and if it turns out not to be a fragile POS. LaRue LT204 34mm is 7.55oz while the full Ti ADM 34mm they said would be fucking 4.1oz! Really crazy good weight savings there. Beats the Scalarworks by 1.5oz or so, and costs nearly half as much. Shame it isn't available until August, and of course we gotta see if it actually holds up to use.

Anyone got a Coyote B5 Sopmod Enhanced they want to trade for a black one?
Thoughts on Aervoe vs Alumahyde paint on polymer furniture?

>Fully ambidextrous AR10s with QD barrels and great accuracy
Sounds relevant to me.

Nice image. Which NF is that?

LMT MARS L is your best bet. Possibly LWRC.

What is that?

>Samson stubby vfg
>overpriced KAC NON full ambi lower
LMT uper with non CHF barrel
>Overpriced KAC front folding iron
There are many things about that mockup that I do not condone.

They're cool, but consider waiting till August for the new ADM full Ti mounts. They're 4oz total or so.

Attached: 20180514_180051Bigscope2mockup.jpg (2497x1345, 1.69M)

KYS faggot

Attached: e99.jpg (680x543, 39K)

No one cares you fucking piece of shit

nobody cares about your shitty DMR 2.0

LMT lower is in the mail, 3 more days! Anyone know of any sites that have LMT mars-l stripped lowers in stock? I legit got the very last one from tombstone and they said they aren't due another shipment of 50 for 2-4 weeks possibly longer.

Attached: Rifleee.jpg (1069x789, 856K)

Attached: IMG_Jump_20190520_130838_processed.jpg (935x1924, 438K)

Trill Alternatives

>2-4 weeks
Oh gnoes

They said it could end up being 2-4 months because of the factory move at the very worst.

Seriously considering a brownells xm177 clone, am I retarded?

Would be 4th ar and I'm now strongly considering getting into clones and cloning.

You liberal idiot, you are too brain damaged to see your own hypocrisy.

STOP SHOOTING SUPPRESSED

Attached: Warrior Poet Society.png (238x382, 98K)

OP is more cringe than "NiGhTfOrCe - ATtACkeR"

There's better things to do with your money
>t. former clone artist

I'd give Troy money for theirs before I would Brownells. So much of their Brownells marked parts and components are out of spec or generally shitty that I'd be scared to have them build me a full AR. My .02 anyway.

Attached: 6er4g6e554ge65g4e65g4.jpg (2420x1815, 1.15M)

>nightforce living in this anons head rent free as fuck

Post some of this guy's poetry, let's see his literary chops

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10-16-40-25-1.png (1440x619, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCg9CCAJyI

Post your ***htforce

>1head

Which one?

Good to know.
I'm pretty bored with ARs and cloning is the only thing that still has me interested in the platform.

>12" barrel

Attached: Gunnery Sgt. Brandon Beckett.png (1124x779, 516K)

Go for it but I felt the same, cloning brought nothing but buyer's remorse

Attached: image0.jpg (1073x1041, 76K)

i'm about to paint the roll marks on a couple of my ar's someone convince me not to, also would it be alright if I just paint the safety selector marks?

Valid. I was strongly considering a KAC SR15 but my Noveske Afghan will be my one and only.
Maybe I just need to get into PCC and roller delayed guns. Maybe B&T.

Okay retard

Attached: 1548260285703.png (425x425, 33K)

>Keymod
Is that the ambi LMT lower? If not, ew
>skull strap
>Squier bass
No thanks

I did some AKs for the purpose of "cloning" or to do "clone inspired" builds. Builds where functionality took a back seat and where I was trying to go for a particular military aesthetic. I regret every penny spent.

Right now I'm building an AR10, and while I'm all for selecting parts that you think look good or that are an homage to a particular military rifle, I absolutely think that your first priority should be function. At least until you have SEVERAL functional builds done.

Attached: DSC03741.jpg (3651x1897, 3.45M)

Attached: 48DE6606-CF3D-41F0-99D2-C3DB4FB2ACD6.jpg (750x598, 76K)

threadly reminder ash had a ND and fled to florida to avoid being charged

>I did some AKs for the purpose of "cloning" or to do "clone inspired" builds.
how do you fuck up not one but two aks
stick to your lego guns retard

Attached: 1538784871125.jpg (645x588, 57K)

KYS faggot

>I regret every penny spent.
hahaha everyone told you, you dumb fuck. You butchered those horribly.

Why do you continue to reply to faggot attention whores avatarfagging with their guns?

You know that you are gonna have to pay those student loans back right? You are going to be in debt till you are 90

>Bro just ignore him and he'll go away
He literally talks to himself to keep posting and will respond to as many posts as possible. Why haven't you learned from history, retard.

>brain damaged retard
>fucks up the guns he builds

imagine my shock, your DMR 2.0 will be another waste of money

Why are you nogunz

I'm painting the safety selectors at least, I just want someone to talk me out of fucking something up, never painted anything before

>mfw building my period correct XM177E2 with the correct 11.5" barrel and don't have to pay the ATF to put me on a kill list thanks to """""braces"""""

Attached: 1544902398522.png (500x983, 348K)

Is a 5r cut barrel worth 300 bucks over a regular one? Both are match quality.

I sometimes regret the cost of the lpvo

Attached: Capturej.png (1246x936, 2.72M)

>both match quality
Pretty abused term

The rest of the post's context aside, are you trying to shame us for jerking off with our rifles? Because that's not OK, brother.

Attached: lengthboii.jpg (2048x984, 1.12M)

You didnt even get a great one

Just rattlecan it nerd. It's an ar not a glass vase.

Sub moa accurate with match ammunition (or your money back)

Why. Sideways is safe and down is fire. Do you need to stop and hold the gun sideways and look at the selector marks to remember which way is which?

> are you trying to shame us for jerking off with our rifles
Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our rifles. Especially since there so expensive an all

That thing makes me want to puke.

>Sub moa accurate with match ammunition
That's damn near every AR barrel ever with the exception of Sweaty Ben chinkshit specials. You're getting took

Is that a 2-35x50? Why the fuck is that scope so big.

Ar's are about aestethics no one cares how functional the shit is, havent you learned anything from /arg/

look at this poorfag with his vortex attack chicken

Post your Tony

Attached: tonyclone.jpg (2048x1536, 1.82M)

Are gucci fanbois ever going to move past the mindset that the AR market is still in the mid 90s when it was still possible to buy junk parts?

556 out of anything shorter than 20" is a barely adequate ice pick driller.

Hey anyone know where I can get a 14.5 carbine upper (w/ fixed gas block sight) like pic related but with a 3 prong already pinned and welded? BCM only offers the birdcage as an option and the Daniel defense upper is 400$ too much for what it is. Of not I guess I'll just get the 14.5 and muzzle device separate and have my local smithy do the pin and weld.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20-17-23-59.png (720x1280, 165K)

>pin and welding
For what reason? No point.

>That thing makes me want to puke.
post your gats, nogats
3-15x44, the extra length is the sun shade. When you're trying to get on paper at 800m, a lengthboi helps.

There's really nothing better for the price point of it.

Here, if you don't like the other one. Now with more LPVO.

Attached: combat.jpg (2048x948, 897K)

Here you go fagget, it's not the best ar, but it looks better than that hideous piece of shit.

Attached: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (1024x540, 117K)

tf is this

A three prong what. There's dozens of brands that make three prong fh. Just get the upper unpinned and the fh of your choice. If you're super paranoid get the fh first then take upper in sealed shipping box straight to gunsmith.

are you under some impression that the AR you're criticizing is, in any way, meant for the same purpose as the one you're showing? You've done a basic 2010-era service rifle, complete with outdated and overpriced prism scope. Comparing it to a 20" bench rest gun is retarded and makes you look desperate for approval.

Looks like a typical Jow Forums-special

My third ar, made largely as a joke, but way fun to shoot.

Attached: comped.jpg (597x248, 38K)

>post gat
>wahhhhhh your gat isn't a bench rest gun
Should have said "post bench rest guns," you stupid nigger.

Have sex with a vagina

I'm saying your ar looks ugly and unaesthetic(which it is). Did I say anything beyond that? You are one dumb nigger.

Attached: Mountains.jpg (1080x2220, 1.28M)

Enjoy your JUSTASGOOD 5 moa barrels and CVLife optics, poorfag

Nice actual plastic guy clone

This is genuinely one of the better rifles in the general these days and the
>Lewis, Machine, and Tony
meme is decent

Gen II E or the older one?
The newer one is actually a pretty reasonable optic. I would put one on a 14.5" 17S or a 16" AR readily. The eyebox on 1x really is superb.
Your rifle needs some serious work though. The piggu mbus polymers are trash and need to be replaced with MBUS PROs. That stock looks like havy garbage. Inforce a shit.

Maybe not $300, but most good Match barrels these days are 5R anyway.

No I voted for Bernie and he's going to forgive all student debnts.

Attached: DSC03764.jpg (4173x2398, 3.31M)

Why do people make generalized posts in the middle of the thread crying to stop attacking Wuggy?

>I'm saying your ar looks ugly and unaesthetic(which it is).
It's literally a matched Atlas M4E1 with magpul furniture and a scope. If you think its "unaesthetic" then you don't fucking like AR-15s.

His rifle is way more interesting than your /arg/ groupthink NPC rifle.

KYS faggot
>No I voted for Bernie and he's going to forgive all student debnts.
lmao maybe you shouldn't have bought guns with student loan money retard

>Nice actual plastic guy clone
So, this is what it has come to
>build mine first
>inspire fellow Ohioan PG
>"nice PG clone"

Attached: IMG_20190430_113506.png (384x301, 136K)

Your rifle looks retarded anyone with a brain can see that does not appeal to the eye whatsoever.

You are a nigger and your rifles are stupid just like you. You fucking cotton headed ninny muggins.

The older one but I donnt need mbus pros since I aint gotta worry about ever needing the back ups anyways since the lpvo is built like a tank. Stock is fine has large storage area and QD points. Only retards buy expensive back up sights

Stainless barrels are pig disgusting desu. Even if they're high end and well made, they make a rifle look like cheap piecemeal chinese dogshit.

Attached: mlegh.jpg (1070x601, 44K)

You're right I should have used my thanksgiving money instead

>Not having two genuine aiming mechanisms on a modern rifle
>calling other people retarded
>MBUS Polymers
>That stock
>Aero rail
>that VFG placement
>Aero scope mount
Absolute reddit tier

Polished yes. Brushed can look okay.

Attached: DSC03708.jpg (3641x2300, 2.97M)

Hot take: WGWS is the best poster on /arg/ by a mile

>an ash clone
>with a huge scope
>interesting

KYS NPC

My rifle isnt npc group think, if it was it would be full LMT, no one likes aero or magpul and they consider it budget, try again nigger.

Attached: National forest.jpg (1077x787, 838K)

I'm sorry man I'm not trying to be mean I just see a gold bcg, a mag that's a different shade of brown in there that isnt the same color as any of the other furniture.

CVlife has thousands of good reviews for the money its the best youre going to get. they can handle the recoil of a 50BMG

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 77K)

>20" Atlas M4E1
>Vortex 3-15x44 FFP
>SL-S
>'Ash clone"
I love how nu-/arg/ just bandies terms around without having any idea what they mean

Yep, all 1 shot of a .50 BMG. Good enough for our ISIS Insurgents good enough for me!

Attached: 1553033374540.png (725x730, 1.02M)

My bad, it's poorfag NPC groupthink.

>I'm sorry man I'm not trying to be mean I just see a gold bcg, a mag that's a different shade of brown in there that isnt the same color as any of the other furniture.
Yeah the chemistry of the plastic used for Magpul magazines differs from that of their furniture, so the color of "FDE" is a little different between the two. In real life, it's much less pronounced than on the photo. Anyway, it's a magazine...