Optic”s for carbine 5.56

Anyone have personal recommendations for a variable optic?
>$600 budget
>pic unrelated

Attached: EA825442-03D2-4C04-A8D3-017F3666F81D.png (500x500, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/AR-15/The-New-GRSC-1-1-10x30-Full-Spectrum-Optic-FSO-/18-736472/?page=1
opticsplanet.com/riflescopes.html?_iv_price_max=700&_iv_sort=highest-price&_iv_parent-minimum-magnification=1-x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah.

Anyone that actually owns a gun wana offer some advice?

Yeah.

$600 dollar budget? Hell if I know, I'm a cheap ass so most my stuff is leapers or Chinese knockoffs

Vortex Srrike Eagle

I think I've seen a 1-6 zeiss go for that price on sale.

Attached: 1558076804540.jpg (649x433, 182K)

What rifle? What intended purpose? What climate and terrain?

I have one of those but with a green BAC reticle. I kinda regret not getting the crosshair reticle model or the one you posted. It's a solid optic btw and would highly reccomend it. Also check out the GRSC 1.1-10x30 FSO. It's kinda making waves on barfcom. Personally, I prefer 1-4x for my area. Depending on what your doing you may want more magnification.

ar15.com/forums/AR-15/The-New-GRSC-1-1-10x30-Full-Spectrum-Optic-FSO-/18-736472/?page=1

Attached: 20180321_132915_1547935239474.jpg (2468x3291, 3.8M)

Correction I own an account, not an accupower like you posted

*accupoint*

Fuck my retarded autocorrect

Homie, as a fellow poor boy ya got any poor boy reccomendations?

North NJ and PA its for my brother he wants to build a “Recce Rifle”

Variable power is a fucking meme
Get a fixed prism sight

>Variable power is a fucking meme
why

Nice I dig it thanks friend

Would you care to elaborate on that opinion?

Two best choices are Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x and Steiner P4xi 1-4x. Steiner has great glass quality for a low-mid end optic and the reticle is supposed to work for 5.56 and 7.62.

opticsplanet.com/riflescopes.html?_iv_price_max=700&_iv_sort=highest-price&_iv_parent-minimum-magnification=1-x
I did $700 to see what’s a little above.
The Steiner P4Xi is $650 with a free gear coupon. It’s considered pretty top-tier.
I’ve got a Leupold VX-R. Tough and good glass. The 1.25 is closer to 1.5. Doesn’t bother me but it depends your eyes.
Vortex Viper PSTII will give you some more magnification. Glass isn’t as good and possibly not as durable.
Sig scopes are still an unknown.

Some awesome suggestions thanks guys. Side note what is your take on Primary Arms for something a little more on the affordable side?

Honestly I will shill the Vortex to the worlds end. The 3x prism is what I have and its fantastic. I have put it through the ringer so many times from submerging it to droping the rifle on it dozens of times and it has never let me down.
>Pic very much related
Plus it comes with a lifetime no questions asked warranty from vortex. So if you do manage to fuck it, no worries.

Attached: 20190520_233620.jpg (1080x1920, 910K)

$600 for the optic or $600 for the gun+optic? If the former, any of the big brand names will have red dots in that range. Trijicon MRO, Aimpoint T2 or Comp M4, and most EOTechs fall in that price range. You're more limited with low power variables but Primary Arms offers good budget scopes, and the Steiner P4xi and some Vortex scopes will fall into that price range as well.
If you have $600 for both the rifle and optic, well shit, get a PSA and a Bushnell TRS-25.

Nice pack, I got one in black.
>inb4 I got 3 packs

I have one and it’s perfectly fine. Got it for like $160 on Groupon or something

not him but if you buy a variable power scope, you will get more of this:
> weight,
> cost,
> fragile
less of this:
> light transmission,
> fast shots,
> tough as balls
> image quality
> accurate range estimation, unless you get ffp

zeroed pic related today.
if you're trying to spend less than a thousand bucks, it's good to go.

Attached: 332_left-vi.jpg (800x352, 76K)

Aimpoint T1 or T2 on the arfcom EE so you can pass it down to your grandchildren after the happening.
I, and my ex-Ranger Cousin, have both had good luck with the Holosun Elite series. I have the 503R on a beater 5.56 for roughly 900 rounds and a shitload of truck/4wheeler beatings (Botach for $241) and he has the green dot version on his Sig Rattler. With your cash, you could get a magnifier too, I'd recommend the Aimpoint 3x-c on fleabay for $279.

>zeroed pic related today.
I'm going to clarify: I re-zeroed it. New upper.

I've got the 1-6 primary arms and I've used in low light and daylight the acss recticle is pretty good.