Wehraboos, what the fuck is this? Also, anyone know what that specific insignia is for? I have literally no idea

Wehraboos, what the fuck is this? Also, anyone know what that specific insignia is for? I have literally no idea.

Attached: IMG_20190519_200342.jpg (1944x2592, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.todocoleccion.net/militaria-uniformen/preciosa-gorra-completa-alemana-rad-reichsarbeitsdienst-talla-59-60~x137758246
weitze.com/militaria/79/Reichsarbeitsdienst_der_Maenner_RAD_M__307779.html
numisbids.com/n.php?p=lot&sid=1298&lot=2305
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The symbol is of NSDAP Reich labour. No idea what the thing is tho

cigarette holder?

Can't be, I think there was a negative stigma on smoking. The party wouldn't promote it

you are a fucking retard if you think Nazi's didn't smoke, they told them it was unhealthy

Attached: smog.jpg (640x425, 97K)

dildo socket

I never said they didn't smoke. I said party wouldn't promote it. Learn comprehensive reading.

My friend seems to think it was a binoculars case, to which i replied "must have been the smallest fucking binoculars of all time", but thats the only input i've had of it. It's his, and apparently thats what the guy who found the thing said. But i have no clue.

>I said party wouldn't promote it.

You also said that it "can't be", when Nazi-marked cigarette holders clearly existed. Tobacco was a major industry in Germany.

It wouldn't have been hard to commission something like that as a gift- not necessarily as an officially-made item.

Attached: pqtQWRn.gif (475x366, 133K)

Maybe it's just to hold some small papers or some shit

I'm not a nazi or anything, but that case is stylish as hell.

>I'm not a Nazi
But you ARE a faggot.

Why not?

Attached: 1546418170609.jpg (670x833, 71K)

Nazi nokia cell phone case.

Possibly a small camera case? A small luxury good such as that could have been given as an award or won for exceeding production quotas or somesuch.
Seethe more or better yet, take babby steps beyond the yet-propagandized allied hagiography of the morally black/white nature of the Second World War.

Attached: 003D6588-10B1-4E6F-A79F-FFC182BDC176.png (500x331, 73K)

maybe just a general carrying case for whathaveyou

Why not?

Attached: 1518485641328.jpg (762x738, 93K)

No idea about the insignia, but I'm 99% sure it's a cigarette case.

Who the fuck says it's official? Lots of people made handmade stuff with Nazi insignia. It looks handmade anyway

>Can't be, I think there was a negative stigma on smoking
I sometimes ponder nazifags and their level of retardation their terrible grasp of history and reality their denial of what happened in eastern Europe and the occupied countries. I think, they have some lying squalid old nazifag grandfather who ran away to the US or Canada (where being isolated from the places atrocity occurred denial of it is feasible)maybe its that. Then I read posts like this and realise, no nazifags are just retarded

there were campaigns against it. obviously ideological and economic conflicted, but the same can be said today. ur just dumb lmao nazigang gang

Attached: 1555171299274.gif (720x404, 2.86M)

The party was pretty inconsistent

I doubt it was a cigarette case, they already had metal ones that were more likely to keep out the damp and protect better against crushing.

I feel it could be a pocket watch case, given as a gift to someone in the labour sector, as someone said that's where the insignia came from.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21 pocket watch leather case - Google Search.png (1422x923, 1.1M)

Did you really bother to type all that up just to be wrong?
There was indeed a negative stigma on smoking. I realize muh knot-sees are a convenient scapegoat to blame everything bad and evil on, but at least try to appear like you have a triple digit iq.

> be faggot
> tell sad but noble germans a pack of lies
> get them all riled up and lie that the world is an enemy
> go to war and get absolutely shrekt
83,500,000 millions ayrans dead
> a number of jews dead, but casualties not in proportion
> could have met the allies to make a defense of his life's work
> ended it like a coward after poisoning his dog
hitler was an absolute shit leader who hurt germany worse than anyone else ever could.
all the things pol claims about jews are true about hitler, and yet they seethe
Dresden is his fault.
the modern immigration crisis is his fault.
eugenics will never help anyone, and it is his fault

how do these edgelords still shill in his name?

Not a nazi yet*

>be faggot
>open carry
>libs ban guns
Omgg!!!1!1! Fucking open carry fags planned this!!!!

the state of pol apologists, everyone

Thats the bag they kept hitler’s missing ball in

>uhhh ebil nazi
Or maybe I just recognized the flaw in your thinking.

Attached: IMG_3845.jpg (990x990, 98K)

How do I get rid of this? Taken off dead German in Italy, apparently a relative was in the wop resistance also have bullet ridden swastika flag.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 1.26M)

sell it

I'm pretty sure that is something to do with the Worker force in prewar Germany, just after Hitler got full power. They built the Autobahn and all the bunkers and shit like that. What you have is more likely a one of a kind, 'trench' art if you will

The insignia is the one of the Reichsarbeitsdienst.

The purpose of the box is hard to say without showing a bit of the side so one can judge thickness and shape. My initial thought is that it is the box for a light measuring device for a camera.

the pin isn't centered. it's a later addition to some kind of pouch, probably for cigarettes.

> somebody actually did the things blamed of the jews
> held up as a hero
> be me, pissed about it
> get called jew for not toeing toeing the edgelord party line
sure man, its me who got der problem

>specific insignia
Reichsarbeitsdienst der Männer
nearest I could find was this hat
de.todocoleccion.net/militaria-uniformen/preciosa-gorra-completa-alemana-rad-reichsarbeitsdienst-talla-59-60~x137758246

Attached: RAD-M.jpg (1550x1043, 432K)

among the results
weitze.com/militaria/79/Reichsarbeitsdienst_der_Maenner_RAD_M__307779.html
numisbids.com/n.php?p=lot&sid=1298&lot=2305
most likely someone had taken a shirt pin and attached it to that leather case

>most likely someone had taken a shirt pin and attached it to that leather case
seems reasonable. looking at the OP pic again, the pin is mis-aligned. it's not centered under the buckle.