Meanwhile, on 1900 Jow Forums

Reporting in from Peking walls!

Attached: o652a5vx7xj21.jpg (640x393, 71K)

Where ever I am I must also loot

Attached: 24365376.jpg (640x465, 95K)

Save some for the rest of us.

Wanted to go with the Marine Corps, but my Confederate vet father doesn't want me to because he's afraid of losing me.
He lost all of his six brothers in the War Between the States, so my hands are tied.

Sure would have loved to see some of those Chinese ships...

Attached: DIbw22A.jpg (1600x2025, 391K)

>you will never join an 8 nation alliance to put the chinks back in their place

feels bad man

>tfw when i will never get to roam the countryside ravaging qt chinese peasant maidens

Having a grand 'ole time at Spion Kop. Limey go home!

Attached: Boers_at_Spion_Kop,_1900_-_Project_Gutenberg_eText_16462.jpg (750x523, 88K)

>Tfw stuck in the Philippines fighting hordes of chinks with Spears

Attached: army_phillipines_poster_1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 336K)

Lol, I heard that the Japs shipped all their surplus shit down there. Try bringing back a Murata.

Attached: muratat22right.jpg (893x150, 27K)

Anyone seen this new Mormon Desert Magic? Weird.

Attached: 220px-LA2-Blitz-0150_Browning-Selbstladepistole.jpg (220x161, 10K)

>get told that if I immigrate to the North West Territories I get a plot of land to farm in the "Last Best West"
>priorities were British as first, and then they started let anyone in
>Now I have to deal with Eastern Europeans and Russians as neighbors

Oh well. At least they're keeping the Chinese and Indians out.

Attached: All_together_now![1].jpg (764x600, 74K)

I have to try and not die of fucking malaria first God damned mosquitos

The Japs seem like decent fellas. I'm sure they'll stay this way for the next 40 years

Those who you have killed in Peking were not pure of heart. Nay, they were just the forward vanguard of our Rebellion. Our bodies are infused with ancient spirits and the powers of gods. No blade can penetrate our flesh, no bullet can pierce out chests. And no Christian "God" can save you or your uncivilized "innocents", who subjugate our lands through your goods & abhorrent beliefs, can save you from the wrath of the Boxers. Dear White Man, how can you even hope to beat the invincible army, chosen by the progenitors of a civilization that stretch back millennia. While your ancestors were living in pitiful squalor, in mud and wooden huts in swamps and other unhabitable lands? It seems like while our forebearers lived decently, yours lived like animals upon a farm they were so uncivilized. And now you call us 'barbaric' for our righteous reclaiming of our land? Or is it because you fear the Yellow Dragon? The Imperialist Barbarians of the world are on the decline, and the Middle Kingdom shall rise to be the dominant power of the world, lead by our righteous and beloved Daughter of Heaven, the Empress. Enjoy your peace for the time being you Barbarians.

Attached: shamefur dispray.jpg (319x480, 140K)

Just got back from slaughtering niggers in the Philippines ama

Attached: 50F5165D-CC32-4B6A-A1C5-5B44181A5FF7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

Where you you stationed I got put on the island with the bunch of chink mudslimes
We couldn't kill them fast enough

It's pretty interesting seeing Japan's military history prior to WW2. They repeatedly helped the US and other western powers. They helped invade the Soviet Union along with the US in order to retrieve the Czeochoslovakian legion. Pretty cool shit that never gets taught.

With the first montana infantry
Fought everywhere from Caloocan to San Fernando. I saw men kill women and children. We’d go into town and kill everyone in it. I hear those savages are eating our boys. You can’t underestimate these bastards

enjoy whatever disease from cannibalism

Yup. Guess that all changed when their military pretty much took power. When all you have is a hammer...

>that 40-year-old indian wars veteran that still uses black powder breechloaders
Honestly, what the fuck is there problem? I just want to shoot my Winchester lever rifles in peace but it's just
>"you need a real man's rifle"
>"yup, springfield trapdoors were good rifles"
>"colt 1873? now THAT's a man's revolver."
For fuck's sake, why don't you ask Custer if he would've preferred some lever actions at Little Bighorn instead of your beloved.

Attached: General Lee Wojak.jpg (1024x992, 146K)

>that 40-year-old indian wars veteran that still uses black powder breechloaders
>"you need a real man's rifle"
>"yup, springfield trapdoors were good rifles"
>"colt 1873? now THAT's a man's revolver"

*Raughs*

Attached: images.png (275x183, 5K)

Imagine being this fucking delusional.

Fucking Oriental Posters again.

Attached: 1533935649780.jpg (1600x981, 307K)