Does thicker bow string mean slower arrow?

Attached: 16f36e943a113938189939b733d26068--medieval-life-archery.jpg (736x552, 120K)

nah.

i do not know

Attached: 1557621128132.jpg (530x661, 84K)

No.

Instead of answering your question, I will ask you one.
Why do you think that thickness of the non flexible part of the bow(the string) have any impact on the force imparted from the wood portion of the bow to the arrow shaft?

I think the whip effect that projects the arrow is slower because of more string weight.

correct
From wikipedio:
>Desirable properties include light weight, strength, resistance to abrasion, and resistance to water.

There's a good section on bowstrings in "The Traditional Bowyers Bible Vol. II" with more information, but higher string mass =slower arrow

id let her shoot a foot arrow into my gut just for her to suck out the venom

imagine training your entire life to be the flower of French chivalry to get killed by some dude in red pajamas and a nightcap with a bent piece of wood

I don't understand the point of this kind of exhibition shooting. There's nothing practical about it and traditional archery disciplines (horse archery, flight shooting, etc.) are already impressively difficult.

Attached: mifune.jpg (629x301, 25K)

Why didn't they recurve their bows?

Are they stupid? This technology predates the medieval era.

Attached: mybow.jpg (400x301, 16K)

Her body stocking pleases me

imagine your cock between those toes in her deathgrip as she rubs up and down your shaft with both feet

with the ability to snap your dick in half at any moment of her choosing, you lie there being milked of your procreative juices completely at her mercy

straight people are gross
post your guns

Ghengis's female descendants are the most powerful in existence with the best feet

Attached: 789685756.jpg (640x599, 38K)

MODS

Also how is your dick so small/have hair that far up the shaft?

Maybe because they preferred the longbow's stability and ease of use compared to the recurve's slight advantage in efficiency.

thats his neck beard he is very flexible

Because recurves are fucking awful in damp climates. The glue falls apart.

you cannot comprehend what i want her to do to me with her feet

Attached: 35647.jpg (1280x1811, 368K)

>ease of use
There's literally no advantage to either bow. The recurve is shorter, especially when strung, but that's the only difference when you're shooting.

Yes. Because more weight on the string = slower FPS of the arrow.

oh boy, I bet when guns began to really come into their own on the battlefield, it stung lineage ego much more than bow/arrows ever did.

>preferred the longbow's stability and ease of use
>ease of use
lol what? What the fuck makes a longbow "easier to use" than a recurve? They're used exactly the same. If anything the longbow would have been harder because the high end draw weight would have sucked for a a person who was, on average, much smaller than we are today.

i want a footwarrior princess