I’m in charge of a university shooting group and one of my members said the C word to another shooter...

I’m in charge of a university shooting group and one of my members said the C word to another shooter. The other members of the broader group and those in the lane where he said it are asking me to ban him and report it to the administration which I have to do since I’m the head of the group. I actually like the guy and don’t think he’s a bad guy and has always been cool with me.

I don’t know what to do, I’m at such a loss right now. I feel like I’m being pulled in 10 million different directions right now and I’m going to crack from the pressure

Attached: Cats out of the bag.jpg (500x375, 49K)

What is the C word?

Cunt

Welcome to the position of leadership. Do you have to do it because you’re literally forced to, or do it because you’re being pressured to? If it is the latter, then try to talk to the guy and just tell him to keep it chill from there on out, basically a warning. Seems like quite the stretch to jump straight to the banhammer just from calling someone a cunt, even if colleges baby things more and more.

Stick to your principles. You will regret it if you don't, even if you lose your position.

He said "I hope you die you effing C" after another shooter shot his target.

Do you go to BYU? Just spell it out you fucking fag. No wonder they want him banned for using naughty words.

Are you going to let a bunch of libtards push you around and make the rules?
You're in charge, they aren't. Don't give in to peer pressure.

Tell him to watch his language.

Sounds like a pretty cucked group, desu. I can't imagine hanging out with a group of faggots like that.

Just talk to him like any reasonable person. You're the leader, you call the shots. If cunts don't like it, they can just fuck off.

>Watch your FUCKING language you DAFT KEK!

Attached: 1398911473292.jpg (450x298, 62K)

Are you a fucking child? Using euphemisms for everyday colorful language on Jow Forums of all places?

Go back to cross-board shitting scum

>I hope you die you effing C
You're a grown man and you actually typed this? Grow up or go back to YouTube.

That's a slightly different story. I bet he was just being a dumb edgelord for a second, but given that firearms are involved not doing anything could be a liability issue.

Is it possible to talk to/suspend him temporarily?
The talking to bit is key. Act based upon how he takes it. If the response is "yeah, I understand, I will dial it back" then it should be fine. If it's "fuck you I do what I want" then this incident is just uncovering more serious underlying character problems and you might not want him in your club.

The suspension is just to show to everyone else that you did something.

resign and give him the presidency (or whatever you call it, I only went to high school). If the president says something, does he have to report himself?

Just have a talk with him and put him on temporary suspension. Guy keeps his membership and hopefully learns a lesson, the cunts by him that fateful moment get their justice boner stroked, win win.

Just kick him out, being with you insufferable cunts all day is probably torture.

Attached: 1525544984242.jpg (558x743, 122K)

Ban the dude who shot his target. If the person’s accuracy is that bad, he might shoot someone

Tell both of these snowflakes to grow the fuck up. You could try growing up a bit yourself. Cunt.

Ya fuckin cunt. You should have established your dominance and just told him to simmer down. Now you look like a weak faggot. What a leader you are.

Attached: 1557187124381.png (570x420, 363K)

>Censoring yourself by saying "c word" on Jow Forums
want to know how i know your a pathetic beta male?

Attached: 1556758774166.jpg (1384x1384, 425K)

>at such a loss
Should have tried to meditate the conflict. Fucking rat bastard. Keep enabling softies and fags

Attached: 1004265D-6641-46BB-8848-757157CBAF76.jpg (620x445, 85K)

'muh liability issue' is the laziest NPC copout ever

You need to report someone to college administration for saying cunt?

I graduated undergrad in 2006. When did college become preschool? Holy shit, you’re all pussy children.

Those digits confirm those lads were crushing sweet puss

cute

Hoe bout trying talking to him first? God Dam how hard is it to fucking talk to someone, instead acting in rationale banning someone over a fucking word. Get some balls S-O-Y boy.

and funny

Huh. This copypasta really does get a lot more mileage on k than tg even though it seems much less believable here.

in what universe has this anything to do with weapons.
weak bait to stirr up retards into pearl-clutching mode.
but knowing just how fucking retarded Jow Forums is you will get plenty of (You)s.

I called an old lady a cunt and grabbed her tit once then got kicked out of the campfire circle. That stuff does happen, albiet I was pretty drunk and it wasn't my fire to begin with much less know the people.

It's real though. If the people the edgy dude cussed out go over OP's head to administration they can claim the edgy dude was making threats while armed and the whole group is liable to get shut down by college admins.

Sometimes it's better to actually handle things at a lower level than do nothing and let it escalate.

are you me? or is this more common than I thought?

>bowing to sjw cunts
Get fucked if you bend over for them

If he said chink, I'd kick his ass out. It is a university shooting club after all. But if he said cunt, he didn't do anything wrong.

He said cunny? Based.

Based Phil, my favorite tripfag.