Is it important to learn how to throw a punch?

Is it important to learn how to throw a punch?

Attached: knockout.jpg (1000x1136, 111K)

Pretty important if you want to damage the target and not yourself

Yes niggor, watch some Utube and learn some combos with good form on a heavybag, it'll put you ahead of most people.

Important but if you don't practice bare knuckle you might as well not do it at all

Yes, know how to 1 2 3. First is a straight jab with your lead hand, next your back (and dominant) hand, next is a lead hand hook from your lead hand. And by hook, I mean your elbow should be a perfect 90 degree angle, not a haymaker with a loose arm that you might as well telegraph to the assailed. Learn speed first, then focus on strength.

How do I pick up a punch after I threw it?
Arent people afraid of loosing their punch?

Yes but not as important as learning how to pick up a piece of debris and use it as a weapon.

It's more important to know how to take a punch and stay in the fight tbqh

The trick is not to get punched in the face at all. What is situational awareness. Seriously, don't be retarded and people will stop wanting to punch you.

>lol jus don get punched like lol
tell that to the guy distracting you while 3 others are jumping you, suburbanite.

I would like to correct you user, combinations are not as important outside of a boxing match. If you ever have to punch someone in a street fight then just his their jaw with the hardest straight right hand you can.

>tell that to the guy distracting you while 3 others are jumping you

Uh huh. You might struggle with that, but not me. Again, how does learning to take a punch help in a fight against 4 guys? Learn how to not be in those situations and you will A okay user. It helps not being a mouthy cunt.

>being hit by 4 guys at once
>hOw DoEs KnOWiNg hOw ToTakE a PunCh HeLp At ALL
you've literally never been in a fight ever.

Post biceps or gtfo lanklet

Yes, but it's more important to learn how to throw an uchi mata.

Grapplechad > strikercuck

>Seriously, don't be retarded and people will stop wanting to punch you.
What a surpise. A collectivist crowd-pleaser believes that people are reasonable in groups.

Here's the truth. People want to punch people when they lose an argument, or because their girlfriend is cheating on them, or because they lost their job, or because they've been drinking, or because they were beaten as a child, or because they're generally just shit people with no higher capacity of reason. Right and wrong do not enter into it. When in groups, mob mentality multiplies the baser urges of humanity exponentially, justifications feeding on themselves. The trick is to be observant of when you are around one or more of the aforementioned people and remove yourself from the situation before the inevitable occurs. Sometimes you can't do that. In that case, the trick is to know how to disarm the situation without provoking a blowup. Sometimes you can't do that. In that case, the trick is to know how to effectively kill or disable everything that threatens you or the ones you love as quickly and efficiently as possible.

If you get into a fight, you're getting hit. If you get hit, you need to know how to get hit and not fall down, because mobs have no morals and a turtle on its back is a dead turtle.

At the moment of impact, rotate your head in the direction which force has been applied. The blow will usually glance off and the force to which you are exposed will be significantly reduced. Should you fall, slap the ground at the moment of impact, as hard as you can, to absorb your momentum, and get up as fast as you possibly can. Practice these things until you can do them unconciously, because you will not be thinking clearly when it happens to you.

Forgot my image.

Attached: Why The Gun is Civilization.png (1155x1020, 658K)

>Uh huh

If you've got one guy in front of you, 3 chasing up behind you and one punches you in the back of the head, you go to the floor... Again, user if you weren't breathing so heavily through your mouth you could have being aware of the guys behind you. But your stood by the bar still talking smack.

Like you are now. I've being in bar fights user, I know when they are coming and I'm smart enough to get the fuck out before I'm punched in the back of the head, or hit with a glass. I'm no longer the mouthy cunt I used to be. Do the same user.

>The trick is to be observant of when you are around one or more of the aforementioned people and remove yourself from the situation before the inevitable occurs.

Yeah, that's what I said.

>Sometimes you can't do that. In that case, the trick is to know how to disarm the situation without provoking a blowup.

Uhh....

> Sometimes you can't do that. In that case, the trick is to know how to effectively kill or disable everything that threatens you or the ones you love as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Hi Steven Seagal. For the record your movies sucked and you are a fraud. Stop making cringe movies and posts on Jow Forums

Your're a stupid faggot. Your posts have been nothing but
>hurr durr don't be a douche and people won't punch you
>I know this because I got punched for being a douche
It's completely safe to say that you are literally, not figuratively, projecting your ass off like you're in the place of honor at a high-school Powerpoint presentation.

>I was a mouthy cunt once, so surely every young person is too!
Fucking boomer detected. Some people get attacked for no reason, grandpa. Some could say you caused that.

Steven calm down, you are wrong and that's fine. It's okay to be wrong some times. Don't judo me, bro.

And we've resorted to spouting off memes. I think I've managed to threaten your male pride over the internet and I wouldn't want you going outside all upset and getting yourself beaten. So i'll go, meme's usually mean you guys have nothing left.

>last word
You're a slit or a male feminist. I'm not a betting man but I'd drop a month's rent on that.

Attached: anti-male shaming.jpg (1900x1440, 481K)

You're going to leave without retort. Neat, that's very boomer of you and confirms you're over 40.

It's a skill every man should know. Even if you're not a martial artist your dad should have taught you at some point. I'm sorry he failed you.

You can win a fight with offense only but you can't win a fight with defense only. You're ability to do damage is more important than your ability to take it.

>bro I totally got attacked by 36 people for no reason but I was just so tough I tanked all the hits won the fight.

Are you sure the boomers the one who's never been in a fight?

You said you were going to leave. So leave. Or insist that you're totally not the same guy. Whatever.

Attached: 1401446405994.png (625x626, 40K)

You retrieve it as soon as it landed. Just don't miss, otherwise your punch may land on the ground and it will hurt a lot.
>Arent people afraid of loosing their punch?
Well, better lose your punch than your life.

I'm not the same person you dumb lying faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-060020.png (1440x2560, 390K)

>it's a phoneposter
pottery

Better than making up stories about how you got attacked by four people for literally no reason but were too tough to lose.

>a phoneposter can't pick up subtle tells of typography to differentiate multiple people who think he's a retard
pottery

And I came back for this. You are such a sensitive little guy. You are all threatened and anything. Poor user.

It's only the internet dude! Chill out.

Attached: Anons all upset.jpg (829x572, 48K)

>hurr durr I'm a retard
>hey, maybe stop being retarded
>Y U SO SENSITIVE
It's all so tiresome.