Anyone listen to music while shooting? I use these beatsx earbuds and play music while I shoot at an indoor range...

Anyone listen to music while shooting? I use these beatsx earbuds and play music while I shoot at an indoor range. I know they're shitty ear buds but I got them for free, and they block out sound pretty well.

Attached: file.png (1144x1144, 210K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You do put over ear muffs on in addition to those correct?????

Yeah

Lol I unironically Yeah posted

When I go to my trap and skeet competitions I play some Marty Robbins and calm country music oldies when I'm competing, it helps me stay zoned in and focused. I won my Trap state championship listening to Marty

Yep. Dad gave me a couple pairs of electronic earpro with an aux port on them as a gift a little while ago. Definitely an upgrade from shooting without them.

yeah.

lol

I don’t mind ambient music being played, but I don’t play any myself for the most part. Muh situational awareness and all.

I use the 3.5mm input on my Impact Sports to listen to music, usually doubled up with surefire EP4s so it's a little quiet but it gets the job done

Gay. Stop being a zoomer faggot. Concentrate on what you are doing, ffs. This doesn't just go for shooting, but pretty much everything in life.

i got peltor actives with bluetooth. i can shoot, talk, and groove with one handy piece of gear.

This desu

fucking degenerate nigger. cant do a task without listening to muh boombox

>they dont shitpost with their eardrums by listening to dirty nigger rap being drowned out by the sound of gunshots

Attached: 1549382657610.png (372x340, 225K)

I do sometimes hook up my phone to my MSA ear muffs when hunting.
Something like the firewatch soundtrack or ambient guitar music akin to that from the deer hunter or the tunes by chet atkins.
At the range and around other shooters in general I try to stay as focused as possible. You never know,

Never music but I'll have a podcast going in one ear, especially if I'm just doing some .22 plinking.

Attached: 1800love191.jpg (480x360, 20K)

My Howard Leights have a 3.5 jack that I use to listen to music. It's really comfy.

music makes me focus more when I'm shooting. In fact the music kinda just fades away and I don't even notice it anymore

Attached: 1394396_631004150271688_1256296628_n.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I go to my "all" playlist and hit shuffle. So of I were to go shooting or clean my funs right now it would be pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-232801~2.png (1440x1652, 511K)

you hear music ? I hear voices

Can't imagine listening to music at the range with other peoples' gunshots in the background. If I were shooting alone maybe.

>firewatch
That game sucked ass. Comfy music and setting, tho