Magpull compact guns

What happened to them?
Ware they just props in the first place, made for the lulz, with no chance of production?

google.pl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magpul_FMG-9

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magpul_PDR

Attached: ffa38d2b.jpg.650x650_q85.jpg (529x357, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
magpul.com/products/hunter-american-stock-ruger-american-short-action
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They realized they could make enough money on their plastic garbage and didn't see the need to make any real product.

They ware just pulling our mags, if you know what I mean.

Sucks, that foldable glawk-gun would be cool.

Yeah.

9mm subguns are obsolete now compared to SBR's/braced pistols/PDW's with more potent ammunition.

Nigga, we are in the height of the PCC renaissance

Friend, have you seen the video of that foldable glocko-pistol? Design was sound, very compact design. Look at all those people who buy whats their name, extentions where you put pistol inside.

>ware

CAA roni?

Attached: _20181122_222825.jpg (3186x2192, 1.46M)

This is really true, PCCs are THE thing right now. Also with bullet technologies, 9mm and other pistol calibers can do the PDW role pretty well. I like 5.7x28mm but 9mm is fit for the job and will stay due to costs concerns.

>Nazi book
>Jewish glock mod

Don't expect higher brain functions from nazis.

t.

Attached: IMG_4281.png (438x512, 323K)

This is literally the best time for PCCs in firearms history

forgive my ignorance, but does this have a longer barrell also?

They apparently had enough higher brain function to eliminate 6 million of you or is that just a convenient lie?

No this is the micro roni stab. It's got an arm brace so it's not a sbr

Wrong. A Varsovian.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre

>everyone who says bad things about my precious foooheeeh is a kike
Make up your mind, lolocaust happend, or it's yid propaganda, you cant have both

But back to topic - maybe Magpull just didn't have what it takes to design decent firearms? Its not the same as designing simple plastic gadgets.

Attached: 56b1c6549da99db504e5fe8f98a07193,860,0,0,0.jpg (640x426, 41K)

Cool, thx dude. Seems like it would be fun with a longer barrell and hot ammo.

This, makes me wish this were real

Attached: 1539103276067.jpg (1200x900, 146K)

Visited magpul website to check whats new.
No mention of any guns except their bolt-action rifle.
magpul.com/products/hunter-american-stock-ruger-american-short-action

Magpul could've made this, and everyone would've eaten it up. Magpul also fucked up their Masada, now it's in Bushmaster's/Remington's hands. They were making a .308 Masada as well, don't know what has come of that. They also never finished their PDR, which is something that could've been extremely amazing. The closest thing we'll get to that though is an SBR'ed Desert Tech MDR.
Haha, lol, here's a (You).

I thought it was Remington who fucked up Masada, not Magpull, but I didnt pay attention. What happened?

Basically is, with flux's shenanigans

Attached: Snapseed+4.jpg (2500x3333, 826K)

They should have killed more of you faggots desu

They make one for a glock 20. Get a kkm 9x25 Dillon barrel and shoot handloaded 65gr Lehigh Xtreme Defenders at about 2400fps

Attached: _20190516_111019.jpg (720x1018, 166K)