What trap shooting guns are least likely to attract police attention...

What trap shooting guns are least likely to attract police attention? I don't want people getting scared when I'm blasting away at clays.

Attached: 01132019_214207.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

uhhh... an over/under?

vepr

Who cares? If some soi want to get butthurt and call the cops let them. Don't be a scared faggot.

if what you're doing is legal and you're worried about the popo, just call the non emergency line and give them a headsup on what you're doing

who the hell is going to call the cops on someone shooting clays at a shooting range?

Well don't do it in your backyard for starters. Check local laws to make sure you're in the right then who gives a fuck what others think. If the get scared and call the cops, that's their problem so long as you're within your rights.

>Bootlicking this hard by indirectly asking permission.
>H..hi i- i-i- i'm gonna be s-shooting some c-clays i h-hope that's o-okay..

lol what?
No one is going to get scared if youre doing it legally. The only thing that could go wrong is if you get some short barrel shotgun with an open choke and cant hit anything at range with it.
What country are you in to even be asking this question?

>no one is responding to my thread in a funny way
>better amp up the retardation to get some (you)s

Really any traditional looking sporting shotgun. O/U is usually the classiest. But if you’re concerned about someone calling the cops maybe you shouldn’t be shooting in that location.
>inb4 OP is shooting in his backyard in the middle of a suburb

what?

nobody knows what you're talking about you fucking spastic

An over-under, wood stocked pump, or any typical american looking gun.
I've been using a vepr12 since summer 2013, still waiting for the cops to come and arrest me...
Or anything other than curious questions and people who want to try it out.

Attached: P1060596.jpg (1920x2560, 2.56M)

context on photo?

It's Jow Forums, if you need further context than that, you need to go back to arfcom, or reddit, or 9fag, or wherever the fuck you wandered in from

>mfw someone says no one is out to get you and couldnt be aiming a gun at you at anytime
>mfw i do this with my rifle but on the 8th floor

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

chill dude

Attached: 1532050226199.jpg (540x590, 36K)

when i was younger i always worried about this when outside and eventually got to the point where thinknig its probably not a thing that people do

now i am back to thinking this

Attached: 1551591196342.jpg (540x586, 75K)

Not until you lurk more you fucking newfag

i've been here for years, honestly the only people who cry about other people being new are usually from 2016 and on
post guns you won't

Attached: svb.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

No!!!!

Attached: 95d.jpg (400x305, 15K)

>Tfw used to be able to shoot on my own property.
>Tfw any time I do it now the cops get called.
I wish these people would get a life

Attached: 1558295359512.jpg (2979x1676, 1.19M)

Nigger

Attached: 20190407_162332.jpg (564x720, 151K)

Out of the holster, Carlos

>living somewhere where you can shoot on your own (large?) property
>having neighbors that hate guns
poor guy

>an adult was seething this hard
nevermind after checking out your nails you're a manchild

wh-wha what are those

an AK pattern semiauto that shoots 12ga got me like

Attached: aroused_duck.gif (367x265, 565K)

Fuck yourself

Attached: 20190331_161233.jpg (564x720, 88K)

>not shooting niggers

I would start shooting every fucking day on my property if my neighbors did that.

Well, keep shooting.
The cops are going to start ignoring the retards if you are in the legal right.
Or maybe they'll get warned about reporting it any more and wasting police time.

Chinga tu madre puto

They'll just stop coming eventually, then he can kill them and take their land

I'm mostly worried because they do this every week and the cops take longer and longer processing and checking everything when they arrive.
I know I'm not breaking any laws and it's not like I'm shooting at 12AM but shit's stressful.
Not mine and I forget which it is specifically but Saiga 12 or Vepyr

Post hands then, nigger, I'm whiter than you, too. Unless you're tired of being wrong by now

Can you ask me that in espanol.

Probably coincidence that they take longer, just getting some other cop who does things differently.
I'd request the cop put a note in your file that you shoot a lot in the back yard and the neighbors are tards.
Don't let them win.

Posto hando, el homo flagrante

lmao you're rage replying to someone who isn't even me
seethe

Or the cops will come and join you, and you'll have a great afternoon!

Tu quieres me mano en tu culo?
Hey dont tell him

>12th century England much?

>mfw used to do this to people outside the barracks with our deactivated drill M14s
>mfw someone sent a snapchat of themselves doing the same thing and somebody got pissy and got the whole place put on lockdown with cops and everything.

Attached: 1556218218413.png (307x312, 81K)

he's also doing it in another thread
pretty sure its also a kike

I'll talk to them next time they come, if they do. I dunno, I might start stopping after about six just in case.
I'm trying

which thread? ?

yep

>purposefully hides his nasty ass nails
>tiny ass gun
LOCO PEQUENO!!!!!

You've never heard of a Saiga 12? how new are you.

>t. Doesn't work
Hands get dirty nigger, but that's not me. I can't imagine being such a princess

Se hablar limpiar?

M8 it's real fuckin weird you set about calling others spics when you can actually speak gutter spanish

>I might start stopping after about six just in case.
Thats a good idea. If you're shooting late into the day that'll annoy anyone. If you happen to know which neighbor it is, maybe send them a letter letting them know your hours and to not call the cops if you hear gunfire from your house.

Please do, because it's bullshit that they can keep doing that to you with no consequence.
Cop 2 probably has no clue that cop1 visited a week ago and is coming into the call completely fresh and clueless about what to expect.

I find it hilarious how torn up anons get about being called not-white.
Holy shit just don't fucking reply.

>t. Non American
Fuck that and fuck them, you were there first and you're breaking no laws. Let them catch a fine for wasting the police department's time

its a great way to get instant (You)s, especially from euros.

>t. Nonwhite
I'd ask how you would feel if someone accused you of something awful but you lot seem rather proud of the terrible things you do, so

Attached: 1543017666355.png (549x560, 258K)

Thanks anons.
I'm just thinking shit over presently. I'm probably going to just send them a letter or call and talk shit out.
If they're assholes I'll keep going on my life. If they somehow have been thinking I'm prepping to shoot up the local school for the last eight months then maybe talking with them will help.

Post hands and guns

>maybe talking with them will help
No user, it never does. If you could take them shooting, that's one thing, but talking with them? That'll only sew suspicion if there isn't already, and increase it if there is

Attached: got_dany_commie.png (496x2267, 1.13M)

No I think not, I've already seen how you behave

Attached: 1529700393640.gif (640x360, 439K)

>mfw my grandma told me daenrys died

Attached: 1556249525805.jpg (1024x696, 70K)

If you want to shoot traps it depends on what your goal is. A rifle is probably best if you want to kill them especially at longer ranges. Shotgun with rocksalt if you want to hurt them but not kill them. Really the sky is the limit. Your imagination is the only thing holding you back. For instance a slug and then follow up with a glitter shell for fun.