A M113 for the cost of a small car

I feel tempted yet I can't buy it for many reason (yes also economic ones)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-18-02-39-008_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 680K)

Do it nerd

I would need a small loan, and then I will have to explain this to everyone (family, gf, the police) also how do you keep this thing working ? What kind of taxes I have to pay on them?

...on the other hand it is a nice VCC1, if a zombie apocalypse with running zombies takes place I would be better than most...I am so conflitted

Attached: 1558422986481.jpg (267x274, 32K)

>zombie apocalypse
Back to arfcom, boomer

Attached: 1541888673094.jpg (540x702, 50K)

>he doesn't know zombies is code for niggers
Newfag pls

That's an FV-432 you mongoloid shitstain

Why does Italy has a british vehicle?

I don't confirm nor deny it

>Polish friend is tempting me with a Polish BRDM2
>I could afford that
Fug. What would I even use a BRDM-2 for.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (728x402, 215K)

grocery shopping.

make it a stretch and sell to proms

then just say niggers you closet faggot

Put in an electric motor and grap thos gov gibs

What a fookin rip off, they're ~£13k here

Never seen that before, just say niggers if that's what you mean
Nigger

You have to include shipping though.

>$28k
>cost of a small car
what the FUCK kind of cars are you buying m8? I bought a '14 Fusion (which is a full size sedan) last year with ~12k miles on it and leather seats and it was only $17k.

You would be amazed just how bad the average k user is with money.

Because hundreds of them were on the surplus market throughout the 2000s, and some pastanigger bought one

>buy m113 for 25 e-bucks
>it breaks down
>have to do all the repairs yourself, parts are scarce and overpriced
>1 highway, 0 city

>1 highway, 0 city

Attached: TopTrump.png (391x529, 68K)

I feel like the demographic that would rent this for prom isn't ever going to prom.

Attached: topkek.png (413x495, 249K)

Invade Germany

They are going to prom, but for a different reason

Attached: fb.png (681x532, 413K)

Did he tow it all the way to wopland behind a ferrari f40?

You got it backwards fren.

he aims to kill with irony
weaponized irony

The question isn’t what would you use it for, the question is what wouldn’t you use it for.

>You see that M113 over there? We want the same, but different

>zombie apocalypse

Attached: IMG_4801.png (594x582, 41K)

Attached: RPnET5l.jpg (800x600, 104K)

They would just say "hurr durr stfu poor fag" or some shit

Those are garbage cans with tracks. Pls don’t buy. They are made with the idea in mind that they’ll break but logistics will take care of it. These are maintenance intensive.

Kek

Dont pass on the opportunity to buy the greatest armored fighting vehicle ever conceived, user

Honestly I’d love to buy some milsurp armor and convert it into a super cozy mobile home

Driving around random places and not helping your team on the objective in Squad

user... just go buy a norma fucking tractor and just put armor plating on it and pretend it is a tank.

I think it's supposed to be a catch-all phrase for SHTF but with a little flair

In Pasta land everything is more expensive a Ford Fiesta is 20k

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-23-33-19-206_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 300K)

Holy fuck I’m dead. Yea can’t wait for the memes when they add helicopters

Attached: 93E2E8FA-68E3-4A48-B53F-8D2478ABE5C0.jpg (1136x958, 116K)

Buy 2 m113 and cannibalize it.
OP here I would use it also to catch pussy, unironically.

Go to the disco with a shitty 20k ford fiesta...girls avoid you.

Manifest yourself to the disco with a M113... pussy would just rain at you.

Where to find military surplus vehicles for sale? US user here. Always wanted something with tracks.

first, that is NOT a Gavin and second what kind of a "small car" are you buying for 25k Eurobucks?

I just got this game last week and it's a cluster fuck.

No.

I used to work on B-25s and C-47s and the owner told me that "these aren't chick magnets, they are old man magnets".
Boy, was he right. No girl was ever impressed. If a girl walked up to the plane, it's because she was following her dad.
I've had enough old men to last me a lifetime.

I'd like to get one just to pivot in for hours on end

Honestly though, whats the registration/taxes/etc thats required for something like this in the US? Id love to get my groceries in an apc.

if you need a vehicle to get laid you shouldn't be alive

you can't actually drive a tracked vehicle on actual roads dumbass

Learn your country's tax codes. See if you can write it off as a business expense, same for maintenance, fuel and upkeep - IF it's financially BENEFICIAL to do so. Start a company that offers it out on rental or lease to movie producers, law enforcement, private use such as training, airsoft, paintball, business promotion, tractor purposes, stump pulling, etc.

Have stock liability waivers and rental/lease agreements drafted up, legal documentation, etc. and loan it out for parades and museum events from time to time as a tax write off (if applicable in your country).

Wrong. In fact, there are rubber based treads specifically intended for street use. And yes, with proper licensing and insurance, tracked vehicles are street legal in most countries.

I know they can be made legal in britian but i thought there was some gay universal law against tracked vehicles on paved roads in ameristan?

The gavin is the ideal city commuter.

Any "universal" law in America would only apply to interstates. Anything else would depend on location, and how gay local laws are, and then it would depend on enforcement.