Forget something this morning, Jow Forums?

> The man left his house in the 4900 block of Emmit Drive about 9:15 a.m. and put his coffee cup and gun on the roof of his car. He remembered to grab his coffee cup before getting into his car, but he neglected to retrieve his handgun, said Cmdr. Doug Anschutz of the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
> Deputies notified school officials and local law enforcement agencies and used police dogs to search the entire area, including walking about 1½ miles from the man’s house to Frenchman Road. They also drove I-35 and walked the I-35E onramp, but did not find the gun, he said.

twincities.com/2019/05/20/forgotten-gun-that-might-have-fallen-off-car-roof-near-hugo-elementary-school-leads-to-police-search/

Attached: Ruger-LCP-II.jpg (442x397, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f4lPzxSm5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who pulls out their gun and puts in on the roof of their car? how fucking retarded are you?

> In related news, St. Louis mayor Lyda Kerwson said she would speak with city council members to examine what options the city had to circumvent state laws allowing concealed carry of firearms within St. Louis city limits.
> As the alderman of St. Louis's 28th ward, in 2003, Krewson took out a home equity loan to help fund an unsuccessful campaign against Missouri's concealed carry law, which was passed. Mayor Krewson is also on record saying "This is fake news, so Jow Forums, please don't be hasty."

>> As the alderman of St. Louis's 28th ward, in 2003, Krewson took out a home equity loan to help fund an unsuccessful campaign against Missouri's concealed carry law, which was passed
Love it.

Y-yeah, what kind of asshole does a thing like this, I b-bet that idiot would post on Jow Forums about it unless they saw something like this

Attached: ancientterror.png (404x507, 223K)

People who shouldnt own guns

Imagine the succ Lovecraft could give with that smol mouth

I keep my gun in its holster whenever I'm out of the house. How the hell did it end up on top of the car?

You realize any retard can buy a gun in this country right?

oh fuck off

Why should he fuck off? It's actually true. There's no intelligence test for buying handguns, and even here in Canada it's easy as fuck to pass the basic multiple choice test for a license. Of course here you get more than a slap on the wrist for carrying concealed, if you're dumb enough to get caught.

>here in Canada
Trudeau is going to take your SKS

>tragic boating accident land edition

Attached: 1525860652110.jpg (480x853, 57K)

And our Norincos, and our Kriss Vectors, and whatever the hell else he wants to grab. Dirty little shitbag faggot that he is.

there needs to be compulsory training upon owning a gun similar to the License system in SA where you obtain training and discipline on whatever gun you are applying to buy.

This would put money back into trainers and shooting sports where it needs to be and not leave the only criteria to own a gun as:
>has a pulse
>can write their signature
>is not a felon yet

if you disagree fine, but there is nothing separating the average gun owner from a literal nigger thug, take that as you would but dont make up the dumbass excuse "He has a gun and I have a gun so its good and ok! I WANT EEEEVERYONE TO OWN A GUN AND BE ARMED"

because at that point youre supporting Antifa, the cartels, or the multiple drug lords in your cities far more than they deserve to be supported, based on literal boomer "egalitarian" horse shit that has already been proven not to work.

inb4 "sHaLl NoT bE-"

Yeah, but we also sell gasoline, along with propane (and propane accessories) to any idiots as well. Can't hold their hands forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=3f4lPzxSm5A

No fucking way some one did this.
>I remember the times I've seen people store guns in their waist bands.
Never mind. Get a fucking good holster.

>there needs to be compulsory training
But there isn't, and there won't be either.

Attached: they-were-sold-out-of-natty.jpg (423x477, 43K)

>*sobs in washingtonian after july 1st*

>”Let’s just pick and choose which parts of the constitution we like today.”

Attached: 71C6BE21-2656-4D59-98DA-884389956EF8.jpg (480x854, 57K)

Yet I can buy fertilizer and gasoline. No ID either.

Attached: Ira+memes_5daf7e_6279531.jpg (374x767, 78K)

KYS

>There's no intelligence test for buying handguns,
Wrong, in new Brunswick you need to have a certain number of people to a class and even then you can be turned away for any reason from Booger hooker on the bang switch or you're the town drunk.

Yeah, how's that working out for them? Has a single course come online at a range yet? Do they even have a government approved curriculum yet?

>there needs to be compulsory training
Nah, cunt. It's called asking the gun store dude if you can shoot the gun yourself and taking a active shooter course.
Fuck off with the goverment overreaching.
If you yourself will not take an active shooter course you shouldnt shoot guns.
How fucking stupid are you that you cant buy a IWB or OWB and practice dry fire training in the woods?

fuck off noguns euroshit

I was referring to the USA, not our great land of freedoms to the North.

>I was referring to the USA,
So was I, take a fucking shooting course fag.
Or like me, learn by asking people who have been shooting for decades and or police/gun shop owners.

Lost me. Maybe yet another case of thinking you're talking to one user when you're talking to another? Whatever.

You actually want to be like south Africa? Sorry nigger, that's an argument against whatever system they have. Literally as hard in the other direction as possible

The only thing worse than letting any retard buy guns is restricting them from doing so.

Both of you deserved to be gassed up the ass.

>he doesnt own a boat bois we got him!

Attached: 15579826602766.jpg (450x398, 32K)

>*laughs in county sherriff after july 1st*
Fuck you.

Masshole here.
It happened to us and it could happen to you too.

>there is nothing separating the average gun owner from a literal nigger thug
Nigger thugs use theirs more often
AVE NEX ALEA

Sheriff's choosing to not enforce federal law doesn't mean much when they have every single gun dealer by the thick and curlies if they violate that law. Anyone not complying will be forced to rely solely on either 80% builds or private sales.

I'll be very surprised if the majority of new gun control legislation isn't enacted nearly exclusively on FFLs to dodge recalcitrant state and local LEOs.

This doesn't even need legislation or enforcement. Just start a trend to have your first purchase of a firearm at a gun store come with either a heavily discounted or free safety course. It needs to be almost a code of honor.

As it should be.

Attached: treason.jpg (1496x1500, 239K)

pffffft

all it takes is getting complacent and distracted that's never happened to you ?

SHALL

Yeah but if you buy enough in a short enough period of time you're getting a visit

Why was it drawn?

I know a lot of guys who take it off their holster when they get into their car, so it can be reached easier from the seated position

drawn how ?

my carry AIWB protects the gun, did he put just the gun on the roof of the car ? or the gun in the holster ?

I think 1 of these is sub-optimal