Jow Forums choses the weapon

I'm going to the range with my gf for the first time this weekend. Neither of us has ever held a real gun.

We will be at a supervised range. We can pick 4 weapons in total with the budget I had planned but I don't really have any idea what to pick.
Most of the weapons they have available are listed below. It's an indoor range and we only have an hour worth of time minus the time it takes to instruct us. So maybe we don't even want to pick 4 weapons.

You can see most of the weapons they have available here: schiessanlage-winkeler-wallenhorst.de/leihwaffen/

Attached: iu[1].jpg&f=1.jpg (320x240, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schiessanlage-winkeler-wallenhorst.de/leihwaffen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8
youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
youtube.com/watch?v=lvW-0zUghTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah

Yeah.

>You can see most of the weapons they have available here: schiessanlage-winkeler-wallenhorst.de/leihwaffen/
sorry i dont speak oogabooga

Attached: 1558166014900.png (394x476, 76K)

10/22, the quintessential American rifle in a package a 3 year old could operate. Don't come back until you've shot through a brick or two, you'll have more experience than 70% of Jow Forums afterwards

>50 CAL, AR15, THOMPSON
>Whatever pistol you think looks neat
thank me later when you get more pussy than you ever had before.

If you only have an hour, I wouldnt pick 4 your first time. Im not sure any of those guns are especially first-timer friendly, but I would probably consider one of the 9mm handguns and the AR-15.

Dual wield pic related

Attached: BFR45-707.jpg (1200x421, 72K)

Oh I must have missed the 10/22. Get that, for a fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E

youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8

youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0

Attached: 1556918806293.jpg (1287x994, 596K)

Do the AR15 in cal 223, the revolver in 22lr, the glock17. That should be enough and fun as well. If the GF doesn’t like the g17 (9mm) the ar15 and 22lr revolver should make up for it

Is asking for what gun to chose on Jow Forums similar to asking what anime to watch on /a/?

I was thinking about the AR anyways because that's a gun I recognize. The thompson looks fun and seems to be full auto. I'm not sure they have a 50 cal. I can't see any gun there that mentions anything about 50 cal.

There are pictures too...

Is there anything "girl friendly" I should consider or are these weapons easy enough to handle?

Sorry I'm retarded. I don't see any weapon mentioning 10/22.

This is a good choice, but if you're limited on time you may want to skip it.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=lvW-0zUghTk

Then choose the AR.

If you want a pistol, start with a 22lr. The Ruger MKII is a good choice. I think 45acp may be too strong for a new shooter, and 9mm too snappy. Learn your stance and grip under the best conditions, learn to control flinching and how to aim and squeeze, then take that practice into higher recoil if you see a reason to.

If it were me, I'd shoot the AK, the Mossberg 500, and the James Bond gun. If you've never shot an AR-15 before, you may want to know what the hype is about. It's pretty much the perfect combat rifle.

10/22 no problem, she might get PTSD from shooting an AR.

I will consider this but revolvers(?) don't really interest me.

Gonna watch that video later. Thanks! I'll def go for the AR just for the meme factor and because it actually seems to be the most well rounded so to speak.

>4 weapons
AK, AR, Glock, Mossberg 500. That's like the ultimate basic package. Make sure to wear double ear protection - both the foam things and the muffs.

>revolvers(?) don't really interest me.
>t. BMW driving, trance listening, euro dirtbag

this is what i was talking about. and you should definitely shoot that thompson its a once in a lifetime experience.

Attached: cache_21338643.jpg (640x480, 103K)

please disregard all the faggots telling you to choose basic bitch guns at a range like that. Sure add one 22 for the lady but you're a man and you should shoot man guns.

based

He's German, he's not a man

Thompson
AR15
Colt SAA

Make it a burger outing.

Baded yeah posters.

You 100% have to take these 4.
22lr ar for the lady, she'll feel cool and it'll be easy to handle.
223 ar for you and maybe her once she's used to the 22lr
thompson and sniper for the legendary aspect of them both. It'll get her real hot and bothered seeing you hand these guns. Maybe you can get her to shoot them once also.

Attached: TAKE THESE.png (1732x1644, 3.79M)

>revolvers(?) don't really interest me.

I guess two world wars of attrition really can make masculine traits almost non-existent in a given population.

Attached: SuckIt.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

user start here
>10/22, the quintessential American rifle in a package a 3 year old could operate.
Start with a .22

Aren't revolvers very much form over function? What advantage is there to having fewer bullets?

I'm reading all the replies.Thank you everyone for your help.

I'll probably swap out the sniper for a handgun since the range is not very big but apart from that I like the setup. Maybe I'll get a revolver afterall so people stop calling me a fag lel

not exactly. the larger revolvers you see offered at that range (i think it was a ruger redhawk) have one major advantage of semiauto pistols.

semiautos have what's called a COAL: case overall length. it means the cartridge from tip of the nose to heel of the brass can't be longer than a certain measurement or the automatic feeding and cycling won't happen. the gun will jam. round too big.

revolvers don't have this problem. this is why there are some truly monstrous frame revolvers out there that can push enormous bullets with large powder charges without a problem. or they can shoot normal bullets as well, or even flyweight bullets with lighter loads.

the advantage here is more penetrating or stopping power versus larger or dangerous game. semiautos are really only good against humans. except maybe 10mm, but i wouldn't trust it outdoors over a rifle.

Revolvers are only relevant in current year when they are very big or very small. So big hunting calibers and small light(pocket) CCW guns. Autos Rule everything in between because once you go to belt carry for a CCW/duty gun capacity trumps maximizing energy.

Attached: RevolvervsSemi.jpg (968x718, 212K)

Stopping power for hunting makes sense. In my mind I'm only ever shooting achmeds in self defense so I didn't quite get the revolver

Handguns aren't good for new shooters imo. You're much more likely to hit your target with rifles and you're much more likely to be safe using rifles. Pistols require proper discipline much more than rifles. Smaller sight radius, easier to negligent discharge, easier to muzzle sweep people, require much better trigger discipline (proper pull) in order to hit anything past 25 yards.

Well for one, it won't jam, 6 rounds is statistically more than sufficient for the vast majority of defensive gun uses, and if you have to shoot a nigger in an alley at 3 in the morning while you're having a smoke, you can just leave, all the evidence is in your pocket

Small revolver is GOAT pocket gun and doesn't leave shell casing evidence behind.

Attached: S&W 642.jpg (640x675, 93K)

Skip the .22
The girl can shoot the .223 ar
My anti gun mother recently shot my ar just fine
That guy is a no guns

t. never got laid

Call me no guns again faggot

Attached: IMG_20190521_130226.jpg (4160x3120, 2.55M)

pull the trigger on his bitch ass!

That's honestly even more embarrassing
>Unironically suggesting 2 out of 4 guns he rent be ars because ".223 is to much for ladies"
You must be the weakest mother fucker ever or never fired an AR

>t. has never seen some girls try to shoot an AR
try having a sample size bigger than 1, guy

You haven't been out to the range with many women who have never shot a gun before have you? I have taken multiple and they like 22lr because it's quiet, much less recoil EVEN THEN 223, AND THEY'LL HIT THE FUCKING TARGET. If they're nervous at all about being there for the first time 22lr will help IMMENSELY. Honestly I think you're no guns and no women. Feel free to prove me wrong.

>Full on mexican
You CA or FL?

whats in your shopping cart fgt

With the correct training literally anyone can shoot an AR
Renting 2 different ars is stupid

>t. Neet
Post guns and also hands

I'm not a mexican faggot it's the fucking lighting in my room and the shitty phone pic.
A couple of uppers and a few mbus for rifles I built recently.

Attached: kselfie.jpg (2160x3840, 262K)

Well you post your fuckin hand, ubermensch

>With the correct training literally anyone can shoot an AR
no shit stupid. but some women are just REALLY bad at it, especially at first.

t. has trained many males and females on the AR, and seen many more struggle immensely even after they're familiar with the platform

>With training
THEY'RE BRAND NEW SHOOTERS FAGGOT.

Attached: kselfie4.jpg (1429x2983, 124K)

Miring that definition brah, what's your one rep bench record

Don't own a bench and haven't been on one for a while. I aim for 100 pushups and 50 pullups most days of the week. Can usually do 60 pushups in a row before i get winded. I also do them with my plates and mags on my chest for added weight. 180lbs naked 210 or so with gear.

At a supervised range
Stupid head
Did you even read the op
Also pull the trigger fag
You won't

Making it m8, don't let the commies catch you when you're fat

>stupid head
well you just confirmed that you're underage.

I'm 6'1" 180lb bmi is near perfect. Commies couldn't catch me if they were cranked to hell and back on meth.

Not half as obviously as you just did. Are you under the dumb fuck impression that everyone mentally processes things the same way you do with your exact dialect of American English?

I'll let the instructor at the range and my gf decide whether she wants and needs a .22 AR.

Thank you all for your input. I'm really looking forward to this.
I'm heading to bed now though. Stay safe

Attached: 6aefff916f57222dc130ab8415e2ccd6586c10f845d89b0d83d963e9b5248e94.jpg (511x696, 46K)

>Post multiple pics of me with guns
Yeah bro I'm totally underage you caught me, great defense I'll leave now. /s

You'll have a great time man enjoy yourself and I wish you and your girl the best.