youtu.be/FaU8Ni5qBLE?t=60
military-today.com/firearms/sig_sauer_p320.htm
cnn.com/interactive/2018/06/investigates/sig-sauer-p320-drop-fire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also its ugly as fuck

this is the only non-meme complaint for the p320

god damn is it ugly as fuck

This thread is bait and I guarantee it'll hit like 180 replies in ~3 hours

euros are really dropping the ball with these ugly designs as of late.

i like the m9a3 at least

berreta is guilty too, although not even as bad the swiss, belgians and krautkikes. apx seems like 9/10 compared to them.

Attached: APX_9x19.jpg (840x560, 52K)

The APX is so fucking ugly in photos, yet I did a complete 180 on it in person. Same thing with the Walther PPQ. Some guns are prettier in person.
Like the opposite of ordering a prostitute.

Really makes you think...

Attached: 02d717728e7336744228d0f5f0357e01.jpg (640x480, 246K)

P10c.
90% of promo pics are of a demo variant with shittier chamfer angle and all around shit looks.
In person, plenty more aesthetic.
Same goes for the m9a3. Looks like the kid in school with a slant brow and hairlip online, but real pretty up close.

made from pure poo

>made in india

youtu.be/FaU8Ni5qBLE?t=60

the absolute state of television

Attached: 1553116176295.jpg (600x656, 51K)

sig isnt swiss anymore dumbass. its americuh, why do you think its garbage now?

the compact doesn't look half bad, but the full size is just atrocious

Attached: Sig-Sauer-P320C-Review-4-300x195.jpg (300x195, 16K)

nice cope

X-compact grip modules when?

nice ignorance. The old sig is now known as san swiss arms. Sorry american engineering is dog shit and cuts corners worse than mexico or china.

>made in india with potmetal
potmetal is zinc lead or scummy metal not steel there is no potmetal steel pot implies you melt it yourself in a pot
>not drop safe
they fixed that bud 2 years ago
>blows up
never happened but see above

I think it's a fine gun. Y'all complain too much. My only worry is that the grip polymer is probably cheapo bc "much modularity" I doubt they are anywhere near as robust as Glock frames.

Attached: Sig-Sauer-M17-M17B-4 (1).jpg (800x533, 157K)

cope. modern euro arms are ugly as fuck.

P320 isn't made of steel lol it's garbage
Fixed it 2 yrs ago for the army and no one else
They do blow up

Its actually the same material as glock.

>P320 isn't made of steel lol it's garbage
It is made of steel, stainless steel to be exact

>military-today.com/firearms/sig_sauer_p320.htm

>The slide is made of stainless steel.

In India. So, basically pigiron.

It blows my fucking mind this is the state of the gun industry.
How not a single engineer noticed the potential for this thing to fire when dropped is as mind boggling as them not even safety testing the fucking thing.
And even the new trigger is retardedly light. Who are they marketing to? The Jow Forumsguns (aka retards) crowd?
Have all modern companies adopted the same Human Resources hiring template to the point they ALL hire half wit retards? Because it sure seems like all the big industries keep failing at the most basic shit.

Are you retarded? They’re already on the market.

its actually 4140 carbon steel.

>How not a single engineer noticed the potential for this thing to fire when dropped is as mind boggling as them not even safety testing the fucking thing.
Because the test for the military was at a very specific angle and height which the p320 passed. Only when it fell at a different specific angle at a certain height did it go off.

Trigger on the 320 is actually pretty gud desu

What’s your benchmark for comparison, a Gen 3 Glock?

>And even the new trigger is retardedly light. Who are they marketing to? The Jow Forumsguns (aka retards) crowd?
Its a crisp 5lbs, not like the glocks which is a sponge.

Show me one in stock faggot

They aren't the first, nor the last, to have a drop safe issue. Walther's recent PPS M2 drop safe issue was actually a mandatory recall, but not one really cared or covered it nearly as close as the p320. Walther isn't being very transparent about what the issue is or how it's being fixed either.

X-Compact senpai. Straight from Sig’s site

Attached: 18DE761C-8AD7-4E9D-AE3B-9794C1306870.jpg (700x600, 68K)

it says out of stock on their website.

This is the only one I want, but with an X300..reason is I will have to use the M17 version soon and need to practice with a manual safety..otherwise I wouldn't touch the thing. Strikers are teh gay.

Thank you random stranger

>Because the test for the military was at a very specific angle and height which the p320 passed

>failing the test, then getting fixed for the military models and not installing the fix downstream for LE and commercial models is "passing"

cnn.com/interactive/2018/06/investigates/sig-sauer-p320-drop-fire/

And I thought Glocks were ugly.
This gun is a meme.

Good to know. Idk why but it just feels cheaper and thinner in hand.

>autistic enough to believe in jewish scam “made in usa = quality”

Attached: 1D6A9F7D-6200-479A-98C7-28294B94DF8F.jpg (468x321, 33K)

drop your AR on the butt stock with a round in the chamber.

Lot less likely that
1. You'd drop it like that
2. You'd drop it at all
They're not the same.
Dropping a rifle or a shotgun is in no way equivalent to the danger in a non stop safe handgun, especially a carry one.

just saw one today with a guide rod sticking out of the slide. I'm not sure if I blame the nigger owner or the shit ass quality control of sig. I'll stick to my 229 either way

This gun upsets me greatly. The biggest issue in the firearms industry is the lack of innovation. Then an innovative gun gets released by a respected company, and it fails to meet basic specs like drop safety. I hope another big name manufacturer picks up the modularity idea and makes a worthwhile gun.

Surely glock polymer is proprietary? I know HK has been making polymer frames even longer but I can't imagine them being the same material

why is HK the only people who make great looking guns consistently? only thing shitty about the company they are anti consumer and really only sell to military.

lol it's a sig the batman guns are HK, sig polymer is probably shit

>still don't understand why the army didn't pick the Glock 19MHS

Attached: GlockMHS2.jpg (1024x683, 45K)

not modular enough and probably not cheap enough

why did all the guns blow up?

indian food

Wait, is it actually made in India?

Why does it need to be modular, practically every cop in america carries one, your telling me it's not good enough for some spic/nigger 18 year old girl who's never shot a gun?

P320 was designed in the US, and I say that as a Sig fanboy. Euros had no hand in any of it

Because it seemed like Glock did everything it could to lose

No one needs safety dude! Fuck da/sa and uncocked actions! Pre cocked single action without safeties all the way!

>Military:We absolutely needs a manual safety(not a trigger safety). It has to be done.
>Glock: Durrr, Em a big fat retards heres my safety
Did glock fire all their engineers after they started making a profit?

So these are the new glock hate threads huh?

Sig had better pricing. MHS was a failure, they didn’t go through what the beretta went through.

They arent anti consumer
How many times does this need repeating:
They stood up for gun rights during the AWB when american gun companies and the NRA supported it
They test their shit extensively, and do not use the market as a test bed for their mistakes, which is why it takes forever for things to come out or change

I agree mostly but

>dont use market as a test bed
>water disables vp9